Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_sneed View Post
    > So you advocate a military dictatorship then since everyone with an education knows nothing and military types clearly are better suited to govern?

> Western nations are f'ed up lol at this you should look at how others live and be grateful.
    What are you on about, are you just trying to be pedantic with your first bullet point?

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Yes national service for all, inc me. Most crime is driven out of boredom and money, national service gives you a job and money and sets you up for the rest of your life, where i live there are few jobs and loads of thiefs, criminals and drug dealers, send them to national service and maybe they wont think they're big time gangsta's no more stabbing people for 30p or killing someone because they looked at them, i say national service starts tomorrow, SIGN ME UP
    Last edited by N*E*R*D; 07-15-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    You say take them as boys and return them as men, what about the females, some of them are as bad as the lads!!

Girls are always on about equal rights etc.... they want to commit crimes then they can fvck the idea of community service n painting fences etc! "get to the glass house you fackin lil slag"....

Get them square bashing at a pace of 150 steps a minute for hours on end. A few months wont be long changing their ways, See how quick they are to re-offend then.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    so true , females always crying about equal rights an that they want the same as men, funny how you never here women crying they want to be in the same prisons as men? why not? they want an equal share of everything we have and everywhere a man is they should be? women are bitches and worst than men

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Only one way to sort out youth today....Make them see what real discipline is like...

BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE
    The answer to this... is NO!

You know Odpierdol_sie! not everyone needs military service/ national service to be disciplined… So your “one size fits all” idea is a bit narrow and is on the dictatorship side.

If there is youth that are out of control you can be assured that the consequences of that behavior will come to fruition either sooner or later.

And on a personal note with the world leaders being so fvcked up today I am rather glad our youth is anti-authority. Wouldn’t you be pissed too if you knew you were going to inherit the worlds current situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy View Post
    The answer to this... is NO!

You know Odpierdol_sie! not everyone needs military service/ national service to be disciplined… So your “one size fits all” idea is a bit narrow and is on the dictatorship side.

If there is youth that are out of control you can be assured that the consequences of that behavior will come to fruition either sooner or later.

And on a personal note with the world leaders being so fvcked up today I am rather glad our youth is anti-authority. Wouldn’t you be pissed too if you knew you were going to inherit the worlds current situation?
    The majority of today's youths who are anti authority are the ones who have by the majority had everything provided for them and given a choice. Like those dick head anarchist wankers from middle and upper class families.

I actually like the concept of anarchism but its an ideology, a concept as that will never work because as im sure you are aware too many people like many of people you and I know will take the piss and take more than they earn or are worth.

In my so called "dictatorship" example in conscription, think of it as old school anarchism..... its a very simple ideology..... fit in or fvck off or face the mother fvcking consequences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information