Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member

How do u deal with obviousness of being on steroids

everyone knows youre on it. you gain 25lbs in 3 months, you get acne, you look like you have 2 fairly large nuts in your mouth.

do you lie about it?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Eh, I wouldn't really care. Whats with the nuts in the mouth though?

GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member
    haha just talking about waterbloat

bmit is offline Member
    depends on who asks. I mean if they are a close friend or gf i tell them. Especially if they know anything about bodybuilding. Personally i really don't give a **** if anyone knows. But i use an AI to keep bloat down and some other stuff to fight acne. Not to hide steroid usage but because it is cosmetically more appealing not to look like a bloated bag of acne

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I tell them its protein poweder

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro, you're just paranoid, if anyone asks just punch them in the mouth then assure them its NOT roid rage ! Although the whole "nuts in your mouth " thing sounds really GAY !

Crest is offline Senior Member
    well you will **** anything while your on test!

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    ha hahaha nuts in your mouth

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    If a person who doesn't know I take steroids ask if I do steroids, i just deny and continue with anoter subject, if they continue with talking about steroids, I just go away from them. Because lots of people who dont know shit about steroids, see steroidsusers as morons, idiots, drugsabusers, and so on...

My parents dont know I take steroids. But they have asked me many times, and I deny it every time, because I am 19 years old, and old enough to make my own choices. I dont give a damn about what other people(friends, family, and so on) think/say about my training...

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I stay away from steroids that bloat you so when I get bigger over a 2 month period its not as drastically noticeable.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Romme1 View Post
    If a person who doesn't know I take steroids ask if I do steroids, i just deny and continue with anoter subject, if they continue with talking about steroids, I just go away from them. Because lots of people who dont know shit about steroids, see steroidsusers as morons, idiots, drugsabusers, and so on...

My parents dont know I take steroids. But they have asked me many times, and I deny it every time, because I am 19 years old, and old enough to make my own choices. I dont give a damn about what other people(friends, family, and so on) think/say about my training...
    Dude, you're 19 and already jumped into the dark side? You didn't give yourself much of a chance did you? Not flaming, but you are rather young, whatever...too late now..I hope you have a good PCT planned.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    How do i deal with it?
    I wear super-tight shirts and carry a protein shake with me everywhere. I also occasionally ask random people what they are looking at, if we make eye contact.

bowwow is offline Junior Member
    Reminds me of that old Kid Rock song..."balls in you mouth"lol

MR_T is offline Member
    no gear here yet but I find staring back at people that stare at me works very well

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    just tell them its all about good diet, enough sleep and plenty of work out along with 2 gallons of water a day....

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    dude just deny till you die! if they ask, get really offened and seem insulted that they had the nerve to ask... my cousin did that for YEARS! finally i got it out of him... haha

but seriously just say you are all natural and that they should try working as hard and much as you do...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    even ronnie coleman has tried that approach ^^ i'm sure it can work for normal sized people

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    change the subject. Or jokingly say you do, and that you shoot them between your toes or into your eyes so people cant see the marks. Its the type of retarded logic morons who ask will be able to understand. If someone keeps pushing it, leave. The creatine excuse works too.

testy1975 is offline Banned
    tell them its all about diet, and then start namming off a million supplements that you take even if you dont. lol

pyrothehitman is offline Junior Member
    say this word for word.....".No no no thats stupid and wrong...u should never use whit in a segue...listen ..understanding whitisizm and replying to it make ur subject preform a fast detacted scan thats inimical to mood....it is on the plank of mood that we proceed...u were doing fine...u've been courtious and receptive to courtisy...and u've even established trust by admitting the embarrassing truth of ur ignorance...and then u come here with this ham-handed segue in ur questionaire...it simply wont due..."... then walk away and they will so fvcking confused....lol

i use this tactic alot;lol

3v1lj03 is offline Junior Member
    I was accused and asked if I was on the juice long before I even considered it. I think all the accusers may have put the thought in my head. So, now nobody asks and I am juicin' it up the only sides I get is raging sex drive and some acne but it's more like bumps then pimples and those are not very noticeable.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    lie about it.

wilsonB is offline Junior Member
    lol nuts in your mouth
    the other day my mate was having a shower at the gym and some random came up and said "my god u have small balls" lol my mate was like wtf and dident realy react but it was soo weird.

will_work is offline Associate Member
    just tell them that you eat 475g to 500g of protein a day

i didnt even do my cycle yet and my brother ask me if i was on steroids and i told him no ''all you got to do is eat as much protein as you can''

so he went home and tried it i guess...called me up the next day told me he got sick after 205g of protein lol
    but hes nothing but weed and 40's

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i told someone i inject into my balls and he believed me..

growboy is offline Associate Member
    i tell them i've found jesus and prayer makes me grow....lol

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I tell them thanks and if they run there mouth when i walk away I go back up to them and ask if they wanna see ROID RAGE !!!!....jkjkkjkjkjk
    I just smile and say..... Damm if you think i'm on steroids , well, thanks a lot I must be doing something right

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    people only know what you tell them.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't take them.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    If pricks are gonna ask that just spinum and say GNC works wonders. Hopefully the'll go spend about $500 on garbage

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I was once asked what kind of steroids I was taking when I wasn't taking any. In fact I've never taken AAS, just hard work and free food at the time, that made bulking cheap!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrothehitman View Post
    say this word for word.....".No no no thats stupid and wrong...u should never use whit in a segue...listen ..understanding whitisizm and replying to it make ur subject preform a fast detacted scan thats inimical to mood....it is on the plank of mood that we proceed...u were doing fine...u've been courtious and receptive to courtisy...and u've even established trust by admitting the embarrassing truth of ur ignorance...and then u come here with this ham-handed segue in ur questionaire...it simply wont due..."... then walk away and they will so fvcking confused....lol

i use this tactic alot;lol
    Thats the biggest bunch of nonsense ive ever read. i think it would work well

Another one that works well is to respond: "But thats exactly what i just said" then walk away.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    it's no one elses business.

tell them to worry about themselves first, rather than what others are doing.

Kaoss22 is offline Junior Member
    could say you are on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) hell my test levels low, and thats a serious problem , just say your in the low 200 s

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoss22 View Post
    could say you are on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) hell my test levels low, and thats a serious problem , just say your in the low 200 s
    or, you can say nothing. since it's no one's business anyway.

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    or, you can say nothing. since it's no one's business anyway.
    I agree. I live in the same town I grew up in so people that are use to seeing me skinny with a beer belly have a hard time believing I put on 30 lbs of lean naturally. I just tell them its 12oz curls and lots of kind bud.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    The people I'm around just kindof turn their head and don't bring it up, they know i'm dedicated and know what I'm doing

pyrothehitman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post

Another one that works well is to respond: "But thats exactly what i just said" then walk away.
    lol bump

g0dsend is offline Member
    Tell them your taking creatine or NO-Xplode, most ignorant people think creatine is the miracle supplement.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post

Watch Silence of the Lambs again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information