Thread: Travelling.

skitz1 is offline Junior Member

Travelling.

Arite fellas, I'm not sure if this is in the right section so apologies if it's not. Basically I'm travelling the world for 6 months starting in October and naturally my primary concern was to do with training. As I'll be backpacking and moving around a lot I won't have access to gyms very often. Maybe a couple of times a month at most. I've also got the type of body that loses muscle mass very easily, unfortunately. I almost wasn't going to go as training is so important to me, but at the end of the day it's also something I've wanted to do for a very long time and should be an amazing experience.

Basically, I've been looking at travel gyms etc and came across some resistance tubes at this website.

http://www.fitmag.co.uk/resistance_t...ands_rings.htm

It's the 4th one down called the Fitmag PRO Complete system MAX. It says it can give resistance of nearly 80kg (176 pounds) per arm. This would be great as I didn't think I'd be able to find any equipment where I would be able to go heavy. Does anyone have experience with this kind of equipment and does this look like a decent product to buy?

Also, on the off chance, does anyone have any experience with pay as you go gyms for backpackers in places like Thailand, New Zealand, South America etc?

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    what parts of the world wil you be going to ?....

skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    Flying to Thailand, travelling down through Asia to Singapore, flying from Singapore to Australia, from Australia to New Zealand, from NZ to Peru, then all around South America then back to England.

Thread Information