running_scared is offline Junior Member

I just got asked to do a Stag in Vegas.

12 guys.
    2400 dollars.
    Less then a month to organize, and I have NO...NO clue where to start.

I was at my friends house who I've known for years, and he asked to me to the stag (last minute it seems) because nobody else has really worked on it so far. We are leaving mid-August, and I really, really don't know what to do as I have never organized a stag whatsoever, especially somewhere sinnfully like Vegas.

I know the Groom doesn't want to do any sort of clubs, but he likes stripclubs. I'm considering trying to rent a 18 person super-stretch limo and get V.I.P. to 3 or 4 strip clubs. I'm trying to also get some great drinks but I really, really don't know where to go, where to start. We get into vegas at 4 PM, so we're rolling at 7 probably. I wanted to go to the gun range and shoot some guns but there will probably be no time for that on the stag.

Could anyone here tell me if they've had a stag in vegas or planned one and what they did to really, really make it the best stag ever?

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    I assume you're talking about a bachelor party...In Vegas you won't have to do much planning as the city thrives off people such as ourselves ready to drop what ever amounts of cash to come home with a "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" story. Stick to the basics, get a suite( not a room, but a suite) and def rent a limo for the night for transportation as you can not hail a cab in Vegas, and trying to call for one after your 6th strip club with 15 guys will not be easy. Other then that you've got the right idea, plan ahead, get on VIP list if possible, pre arrange for strippers. Every club serves the same thing....expensive ass drinks! Unfortunately Vegas's fun is dictated by cash...so bring as much of it as you can spare....Have a Blast Bro.

Thread Information