Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW View Post
    Oh god someone is knocking on my door, probably shouldn't have said that....haha
    ****in men in black.......grrrrrr

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine;4093***
    i give him 6 months till he's shot.

then the country goes into race war/civil race war.

and the klan goes full force again.
    Jesse Jackson

That's the spirit Ruhl, keep beating them when their down it keeps the splatter of biohazards to a minimum. I like this guy, safety first, but make sure you double tap..... I said stay down, why does he keep moving when I hit him, hit him again maybe he has still got some fight in him.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    Barack is winning because he speaks to the masses and he speaks with the "fire and passion" you speak of. He has mesmorized the audiences with his speeches and they have been compared to the great MLK Jr.

He gives the people a message of hope and change and not the same old boring I'll do this and I'll do that speech. He makes the people feel enpowered.

LMAO! Wow...just wow....this says it all.

LMAO @ Obama or any American politician that speaks with "fire and passion". 98% of them cannot say a full sentence without ****ing up.

Guess it doesn't take much to "mesmorize" Americans anymore.

I give up.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Sure doesn't maybe we should get Mccain to hold up baby rattles or maybe a

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Barack is winning because he speaks to the asses...

If Hollywood likes it...it sucks huge donkey d#ck.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Last edited by B.E.N.; 07-22-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: duplicate

B.E.N. is offline Member
    WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

God...that would be an awesome political commercial...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I believe in him because I think he can make a change and I think that its time that we move into a new era and look past racial barriers, I believe that he is the one that can do that.
    What racial barries do you see that he can look past at the level of the president? Change how? If you think socialized medicine is going to happen forget it, there is too much political inertia in Washington. He'll stack some more crappy bills and throw more goverment money at the problem and basically fuc it up even more. What kind of change are you looking for? He's already talking big tax increases and you're just eating it up with a spoon whatever comes out of his mouth. Change? I say explain.

Lets get ready to rumble

You had more people showing up for Obama rallies than you did rock concerts and they were falling out as well. The man is a great spokesman and he knows how to get a reaction.
    I want a strategic thinker, not an entertainer. I'm not intrested in the Barrack Obama dog and pony show.

And he is down for the count....no more hyping ppl up.... I don't like his speeches everytime I hear him it makes my teeth grind..annoying a** and his wife can go work at a donkey show for all I care. Obama never gives a good solution to a problem, he is just using old techniques that never work. Raise the tax on rich ppl, oh my god this man is a genious...wh didn't someone else think of that

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not an Obama fan. I disagree with most, if not all his views, but compared to past presidents, his speeches are far superior, hate to say it.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish they would not run campains like a mulitmillion dollar business. People writing scripts? Who is really running here? Have to consult with a team of advisors?

I wish more business minded people would get involved with running instead of the power being passed down the family tree.

Bush Sr. Billy Clinton, Bush Jr. Billy's wife, Jeb Bush maybe in 8 years?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    And btw, I don't vote! That's right! Because it's not somthing I'm intrested enough in, I don't want to weed though all the bull shit to figure out who I should vote for.

If you don't have the time to educate yourself on each canidate then don't make an idiot vote because P Ditty said too.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I wish they would not run campains like a mulitmillion dollar business. People writing scripts? Who is really running here? Have to consult with a team of advisors?

I wish more business minded people would get involved with running instead of the power being passed down the family tree.

Bush Sr. Billy Clinton, Bush Jr. Billy's wife, Jeb Bush maybe in 8 years?
    don't forget a certain Mass family that starts with K.
    Hard to believe all the great political minds are in the same family isn't it?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i should move to the usa....

and become pres!

Nicotine4Prez!

first thing first. LONG term studies and info on steroid useage.

then make it fully controlled but accessable

forget making weed legal....garbage.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont like that obama wants to ditch the entire missle defense program. other thenn that and him not having any military experiance i like him. i think he's the best man to change our country for the best but im 100% against doing away with the missle system
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    What racial barries do you see that he can look past at the level of the president? Change how? If you think socialized medicine is going to happen forget it, there is too much political inertia in Washington. He'll stack some more crappy bills and throw more goverment money at the problem and basically fuc it up even more. What kind of change are you looking for? He's already talking big tax increases and you're just eating it up with a spoon whatever comes out of his mouth. Change? I say explain.
    Barack Issues

Defense

"Our country's greatest military asset is the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States. When we do send our men and women into harm's way, we must also clearly define the mission, prescribe concrete political and military objectives, seek out advice of our military commanders, evaluate the intelligence, plan accordingly, and ensure that our troops have the resources, support, and equipment they need to protect themselves and fulfill their mission."

Disabilities

"We must build a world free of unnecessary barriers, stereotypes, and discrimination .... policies must be developed, attitudes must be shaped, and buildings and organizations must be designed to ensure that everyone has a chance to get the education they need and live independently as full citizens in their communities."

Economy

As president, Barack Obama will implement a 21st century economic agenda to help ensure that America can compete in a global economy, and ensure the middle class is thriving and growing. He will increase investments in infrastructure, energy independence, education, and research and development; modernize and simplify our tax code so it provides greater opportunity and relief to more Americans; and implement trade policies that benefit American workers and increase the export of American goods.

Education

Throughout America's history, education has been the vehicle for social and economic mobility, giving hope and opportunity to millions of young people. Our schools must prepare students not only to meet the demands of the global economy, but also help students take their place as committed and engaged citizens. It must ensure that all students have a quality education regardless of race, class, or background. Barack Obama is committed to strengthening our public schools to maximize our country's greatest natural resource - the American people. Obama believes that we must equip poor and struggling districts, both rural and urban, with the support and resources they need to provide disadvantaged students with an opportunity to reach their full potential. Too often, our leaders present this issue as an either - or debate, divided between giving our schools more funding, or demanding more accountability. Obama believes that we have to do both, and has offered ********** ideas to break through the political stalemate in Washington.

Energy & Environment

Senator Obama has been a leader in the Senate in pushing for a comprehensive national energy policy and has introduced a number of bills to get us closer to the goal of energy independence. By putting aside partisan battles, he has found common ground on CAFE, renewable fuels, and clean coal.

Ethics

Throughout his political career, Barack Obama has been a leader in fighting for open and honest government. As a U.S. Senator, he has spearheaded the effort to clean up Washington in the wake of the Jack Abramoff scandal. In a politically charged election year, Obama acknowledged that corruption was a problem that plagued both political parties. He subsequently enlisted the help of Republican allies to limit lobbyist influence, shine sunlight into the earmarks process and promote open government.

Faith

In June of 2006, Senator Obama delivered what was called the most important speech on religion and politics in 40 years. Speaking before an evangelical audience, Senator Obama candidly discussed his own religious conversion and doubts, and the need for a deeper, more substantive discussion about the role of faith in American life.

Family

Strong families raise successful children and keep communities together. While Senator Obama does not believe that we can simply legislate healthy families, good parenting skills or economic success, he does believe we can eliminate roadblocks that parents face and provide tools to help them succeed. A husband and father of two, Senator Obama has promoted strong families in the Senate.

Fiscal

"The cost of our debt is one of the fastest growing expenses in the federal budget. This rising debt is a hidden domestic enemy, robbing our cities and states of critical investments in infrastructure like bridges, ports, and levees; robbing our families and our children of critical investments in education and health care reform; robbing our seniors of the retirement and health security they have counted on ... If Washington were serious about honest tax relief in this country, we'd see an effort to reduce our national debt by returning to responsible fiscal policies."

Foreign Policy

As a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Senator Obama has fought to strengthen America's position in the world. Reaching across the aisle, Obama has tackled problems such as preventing the spread of weapons of mass destruction and stopping the genocide in Darfur.

Healthcare

"I...believe that every American has the right to affordable health care. I believe that the millions of Americans who can't take their children to a doctor when they get sick have that right...We now face an opportunity - and an obligation - to turn the page on the failed politics of yesterday's health care debates. It's time to bring together businesses, the medical community, and members of both parties around a comprehensive solution to this crisis, and it's time to let the drug and insurance industries know that while they'll get a seat at the table, they don't get to buy every chair."

Homeland Security

Five years after 9/11, our country is still unprepared for a terrorist attack. From improving security for our transit systems and chemical plants, to increasing cargo screening in our airports and seaports, the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission have been underfunded and ignored. The 9/11 Commission gave the government five F's and 12 D's on the implementation of its recommendations. Senator Obama is a member of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and has supported efforts to base homeland security spending on risk rather than pork-barrel politics. He has also introduced legislation to strengthen chemical plant and drinking water security and to enhance disaster preparedness.

Immigration

Barack Obama has played a leading role in crafting comprehensive immigration reform. Obama believes the immigration issue has been exploited by politicians to divide the nation rather than find real solutions. This divisiveness has allowed the illegal immigration problem to worsen, with borders that are less secure than ever and an economy that depends on millions of workers living in the shadows.

Iraq

Before the war in Iraq ever started, Senator Obama said that it was wrong in its conception. In 2002, then Illinois State Senator Obama said Saddam Hussein posed no imminent threat to the United States and that invasion would lead to an occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. Since then, Senator Obama has laid out a plan on the way forward in Iraq that has largely been affirmed by the bipartisan Iraq Study Group led by James Baker and Lee Hamilton.

Poverty

There are 37 million poor Americans. Most poor Americans are in the workforce, yet still cannot afford to make ends meet. And too many poor Americans are single mothers who are raising children. Barack Obama has been a lifelong advocate for the poor -- as a young college graduate, he rejected the high salaries of corporate America and moved to the South Side of Chicago to work as a community organizer. As an organizer, Obama worked with churches, Chicago residents and local government to set up job training programs for the unemployed and after school programs for kids.

Rural

"We are at that critical and urgent moment. If Washington continues policies that work against America's family farmers, our rural communities will fall further behind - and so will America. But if we reject the politics that has shut ordinary folks out, we can create a new story for rural America ... The dreams of rural Americans are familiar to all Americans - to make a good living, to raise a healthy and secure family, and to leave our children a future of opportunity. It's time for real leadership for rural America to extend that American dream. That's the dream of opportunity that I've spent my life fighting for. And that's what our rural agenda will do."

Service

"Your own story and the American story are not separate - they are shared. And they will both be enriched if we stand up together, and answer a new call to service to meet the challenges of our new century ... I won't just ask for your vote as a candidate; I will ask for your service and your active citizenship when I am president of the United States. This will not be a call issued in one speech or program; this will be a cause of my presidency."

Seniors & Social Security

Americans turning 65 this year have grown our economy by 4.5 times over the course of their working lives. They have tilled our soil, defended our country, taught our children, worked in our factories, and raised a new generation to build upon their successes. And yet, many struggle to get by. Threats to Social Security and Medicare, skyrocketing health costs, and abuse and neglect of seniors all jeopardize our unspoken covenant: our seniors worked hard to take care of us, and now we must be here for them.

Technology

"Let us be the generation that reshapes our economy to compete in the digital age. Let's set high standards for our schools and give them the resources they need to succeed. Let's recruit a new army of teachers, and give them better pay and more support in exchange for more accountability. Let's make college more affordable, and let's invest in scientific research, and let's lay down broadband lines through the heart of inner cities and rural towns all across America."

Urban Policy

Barack Obama has had a lifelong commitment to the people and neighborhoods of America?s cities. He understands that cities and metropolitan regions are key drivers of prosperity in the global economy and that opportunities for and contributions from all people and communities are critical to America?s long term success.

As president, Obama will implement a regional development agenda that utilizes and strengthens the considerable assets of our urban centers. These investments will bolster America's long-term competitiveness in a globalizing economy, and ensure long-term prosperity for all Americans.

Veterans

As a member of the Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee, Senator Obama is committed to helping the heroes who defend our nation today and the veterans who fought in years past. A grandson of a World War II veteran who went to college on the G.I. Bill, Senator Obama has reached out to Republicans and Democrats in order to honor our commitment to America's veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW View Post
    And he is down for the count....no more hyping ppl up.... I don't like his speeches everytime I hear him it makes my teeth grind..annoying a** and his wife can go work at a donkey show for all I care. Obama never gives a good solution to a problem, he is just using old techniques that never work. Raise the tax on rich ppl, oh my god this man is a genious...wh didn't someone else think of that

No one wants to hear the same OLD views that John McCain is presenting. Te man is nearly 80 years old will probably have to work from his hosiptal bed. He will be plagued with illness and the only thing he wants is to stay over in Irag 8 years after 9/11.

We need a New, Young, and Vibrant personnel in the white house. The majority of the people have already spoken and the race would have been over long time ago if it wasn't for Rush Limbaugh's "Operation Chaios".

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    And btw, I don't vote! That's right! Because it's not somthing I'm intrested enough in, I don't want to weed though all the bull shit to figure out who I should vote for.

If you don't have the time to educate yourself on each canidate then don't make an idiot vote because P Ditty said too.
    It's P Diddy. Sean "Puffy" Combs!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    rofl what a joke......sorry but go watch cnbc and figure out for yourself the policies this moron supports....

taxing the rich to relieve the poor has NEVER worked by the way......the rich just find a way to get out of it and tax revenues go down.....the middle and lower class are too dumb to do this

B.E.N. is offline Member
    He will be plagued with illness and the only thing he wants is to stay over in Irag 8 years after 9/11.
    Really? Name those illness.

Eight years after 9/11/2001...that is 9/11/2009. Nope, he wants to mantain a presence much longer than that.

Wrong on both accounts. Way to discredit anything opinion you provided. Thanks for playing...come again.

Ok, so my math was a little off. Try 7 years, still TOO darn long!

We all know what the health risk is of men over 70 years old are, let's not play dumb founded here. I will name just a few for you though.

Cancer
    Heart attacks
    Heart Diseases
    Stroke
    Dementia

You're joking right? Posting a stupid PR statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    You're joking right? Posting a stupid PR statement.

That's what they all give us, isn't it. Each speech they make is a PR statement!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Another idiot.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Ok, so my math was a little off. Try 7 years, still TOO darn long!

We all know what the health risk is of men over 70 years old are, let's not play dumb founded here. I will name just a few for you though.

Cancer
    Heart attacks
    Heart Diseases
    Stroke
    Dementia
    I asked which HE had? He had some cancerous skin cells on his skin, which was not 'bad' form of cancer.

Seven years? Nope...he wants to stay there indefinitely as of right now. A presence for several years.

You can't slam someone or just go vote without knowing the truth.

I said we had been there seven years. which is too long for me. How long do we have to stay over there and BABYSIT those folks and let our brothers and sister and aunts and uncles die for Oil.

why are we still there. saddam is gone. Let tem kill each other off one by one, NOT take our men and women with them!

And the dude will be hospital prone before the end of his first term. Wait till he has stress and the problems of the nation on his agenda.

g0dsend is offline Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0du8wMLzEY

Thats the part that I dont like about Obama. Hes going to hault the FCS and Missile Defence? Said he will cut the spending on the Missile Defence cause its unproven? What defence do we got if we cut it? Just because it failed a couple times in TESTING phase, doesn't mean its not going to work. Its already proven to shoot down targets and is close to operational.

Only thing I hope is he doesn't shut down the ABL project which is in DEVELOPMENT.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    I said we had been there seven years. which is too long for me. How long do we have to stay over there and BABYSIT those folks and let our brothers and sister and aunts and uncles die for Oil.

why are we still there. saddam is gone. Let tem kill each other off one by one, NOT take our men and women with them!

And the dude will be hospital prone before the end of his first term. Wait till he has stress and the problems of the nation on his agenda.
    Are you serious? You have to think before you make a statement like that...

Coalition forces leaves Al Queda or other terrorist come in and further destabilize a new govt. Then they are bombing our 'brothers and sister and aunts and uncles' on US soil.

Facts. Quit giving me heresay on McCain's health. Facts! The mofo lived as a POW for years...I think he is pretty damn good with handling stress.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine;4093***
    i give him 6 months till he's shot.

then the country goes into race war/civil race war.

and the klan goes full force again.
    I hope you're joking. If not this has to be the most pathetic post I've read during my many years on this board.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    You mean HOEBANA will win lol... man I can already see walfare benefits improving and out taxes just going up the sky to give it to them baby mommas and daddies that dont want to work and just stay at home waiting for that check the first of the month to come through so they can get new jordans and new cars while we the ones who work our asses off will be wearing old ass shoes cause we get taxed so much and we will be driving a bucket.

Also I can see another Clinton/ Monica case happening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information