tadpoleboyy is offline Member

summer heat and no appetite

Alright, so its summer, and hot as balls out. I work outside, and have no air condition at the house or car. I sweat all day, and then workout. But the worst part is that this heat is KILLING my appetite. Ive worked out in the sun on some days, and when lunch rolls around, all i can do is stare at my can of tuna and sandwiches and take like 3 bites and try not to puke, because i just feel ill if i eat anymore. Ive bascially dropped 5 lbs from this shit which really sucks.

Does anyone have this problem?

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    Alright, so its summer, and hot as balls out. I work outside, and have no air condition at the house or car. I sweat all day, and then workout. But the worst part is that this heat is KILLING my appetite. Ive worked out in the sun on some days, and when lunch rolls around, all i can do is stare at my can of tuna and sandwiches and take like 3 bites and try not to puke, because i just feel ill if i eat anymore. Ive bascially dropped 5 lbs from this shit which really sucks.

Does anyone have this problem?
    Yep the hot weather kills my appetite, i stock up on ice cream.lol
    No what i do is stick to really small meals during the day and when the weather cools at the night i try to make up the calories lost, but that rarely happens as i live in the uk, never any sun over here
    Last edited by N*E*R*D; 07-24-2008 at 09:02 PM.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    jesus christ man. i could not live under those conditions. i would never work out side in the sun, i dont care how much i got payed. i would get air conditioning in my house before cable or internet. or food. i dont know how people do it...hot humid air makes me want to puke.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    still hungry

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    yea its humid too, very humid. But nothing drains me more than the sun, for some reason, being in the sun all day just makes me completely drained by the time work is over, even if i didnt do anything that physical. Eating more fruit and whatnot helps, but that stuff is all carbs and low calorie. I guess its a lot of fiber tho. On the bright side, im getting pretty cut from reduced calories, i can see my bicep veins again even when not flexed. Luckily my weight equipment is in the basement which is a few degrees cooler. Putting a huge fan about 3 inches from my head helps too

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    yea its humid too, very humid. But nothing drains me more than the sun, for some reason, being in the sun all day just makes me completely drained by the time work is over, even if i didnt do anything that physical. Eating more fruit and whatnot helps, but that stuff is all carbs and low calorie. I guess its a lot of fiber tho. On the bright side, im getting pretty cut from reduced calories, i can see my bicep veins again even when not flexed. Luckily my weight equipment is in the basement which is a few degrees cooler. Putting a huge fan about 3 inches from my head helps too
    I hear ya man. I've been doing major reconstruction on my house ad outside 8-12hrs a day, and it so hard on the body. Especially while working in the attic. You just have to do what you can, and wait til cooler weather. Make the best of what you have and just wait it out...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    shit it does the exact oppsite for me... i get hungry like no other,and i can eat like i used to be able to do...

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    still hungry

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I had insomnia for a week and constant panic attacks. I couldn't eat anything or barely move lol I blame still going through recovery from shoulder surgery and not working out for all this.

Man, i live in phoenix and work inside un-air conditioned cargo trucks for 5 hours every morning from 3am till 9am. Sucks when you wake up and walk out at 2:30 in the morning and its 97 degrees and humid as shit.

By 9 all im thinkin about is ice wather, shower, and a nap. and force feeding is becoming a normal thing.

Its true though everyone i work with sais they lose there appetite from the retarded hot conditions. We had an ambulance come and take a guy out in a stretcher from heat stroke just 3 weeks ago

stpete is offline Banned
    I hear ya man. You're probably drinking shakes already, but thought i'd mention it just in case.

Thread Information