Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    well since it seems the birthday bash ended before i got here. lol. im gonna go wash my balls and head over to this pregnant chicks house that i just met when i was out at dinner with my mom a few hours ago. heheh

late

lex57 is offline Senior Member

i got you something.............

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dukki's Birthday Bash In here-images.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    haha, fcking LEX. i can always count on you for a laugh. dont ever lose that. lol.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Man I was trying to get head from Marti and Dukki texts me about the hotel. I couldn't concentrate. I finally just gave up and Now Marti is looking for me.... I love my pets
    Dukki, you might have to send me that link or find one and I'll book it
    By the way Margo ended our " Relationship"....lol
    I was at Dirtmart the other day and in walked this stacked chick. I couldn't help my self so like a dog in heat I chased after her with my tougne hanging out. Well who comes driving up to the mall but MArgo and there I am getting the digits. I made her buy me dinner and we had it out. I knew she was to attached. Then came the tear session, but I kept eating my grilled chicken breast

Just talked to the birthday boy and of course he was hitting on a pregnant chick... silly bastard....LOL Dukki is classic. We have so much in common. The other day I saw this hot ass latino girl who just dropped her kid two weeks ago and I was trying my hardest to nail her ass

HAHA. TJ, i do think we are related bro. in some fcked up way. hah

I know bro.... Emilio too.... We all think very much a like. Although I'm a little concerned about Cuban B. He didn't call me back last night and the last time I talked to him he seemed kinda down.

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I know bro.... Emilio too.... We all think very much a like. Although I'm a little concerned about Cuban B. He didn't call me back last night and the last time I talked to him he seemed kinda down.
    uh oh. we may be driving down there to make sure hes alright. gotta take care of our brothers on gear.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Man I was trying to get head from Marti and Dukki texts me about the hotel. I couldn't concentrate. I finally just gave up and Now Marti is looking for me.... I love my pets
    Dukki, you might have to send me that link or find one and I'll book it
    By the way Margo ended our " Relationship"....lol
    I was at Dirtmart the other day and in walked this stacked chick. I couldn't help my self so like a dog in heat I chased after her with my tougne hanging out. Well who comes driving up to the mall but MArgo and there I am getting the digits. I made her buy me dinner and we had it out. I knew she was to attached. Then came the tear session, but I kept eating my grilled chicken breast
    most women confuse physical attraction as relationship

u r such a dweeb

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    must have been a good thread, all I see is "photo removed"
    happy birthay

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    must have been a good thread, all I see is "photo removed"
    happy birthay
    haha, damn, they really did remove all the pics? what the french toast? the girls had clothes on. me no understand. well then im going to petition to have the cleavage thread shut down. thats some hypicritical b.s.

but thanks kratos. it was a wonderful day. full of unimagined fantasies and fullfilled dreams. haha

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    Just talked to the birthday boy and of course he was hitting on a pregnant chick... silly bastard....LOL Dukki is classic. We have so much in common. The other day I saw this hot ass latino girl who just dropped her kid two weeks ago and I was trying my hardest to nail her ass
    I think that I am the gay version o TJM, Dukki, and Emilio.... oh brother cant wait to see how I will be when I loose the weight and get toned up like them lmfao...... its going to be a true competition between the 4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information