Aight, first off..... BIG THANKS to Dece70717 for finding that awesome link to the movie.. Way to be brother....

Curious as to what you guys thought of the movie. For me it was everything I thought it would be. I always thought I knew a lot about gear but I really walked away learning something new. I never had to be sold on Gear but I thought Bell did an awesome job. It was also funny for me to see him, his bro's and his folks since I grew with him. Even the pizzeria that Bell and Mr. Bell were talking at kinda made me laugh... Been there many times!
Tell you what really cracked me up was that stupid ass Senator Waxman. For someone who was the freakin lead on the council he didn't know shit, and I could see Bell's facial expression and laughed. I felt bad for the dude who lost his son, because I think he is looking for something or someone to blame and picking Juice was the easiest. I'm not gonna say he's ignorant because I can't imagine having to bury my kid, but I think anyone who watched that would make the same assumption. Anyway, I know a lot of you guys were not able to catch the movie and now you can. So lets hear it....