Because of my job I got to see the Mummy 3 before its national release for free. Thank god it was free. Because I would have been mad if I paid for that piece of crap. Sorry to disappoint anyone wanting to see it. It's just utter garbage of a film. I went in with low expectations and apparently they weren't low enough. The cheesy dialog's that worked in the past two films falls flat on its face this time around. They introduce Brendan Fraisers son a much older version in this film. He is just like his dad but cant pull off the lines like the goofy Fraiser can. Also, they dont pull off the father/son thing to well. He looks about 5-10 years younger than father. The interaction between father and son was some of the worst and uncomfortable to watch moments ive seen in film in awhile. There are just a lot of moments in this film where you will just shake your head and pray for the next action sequence. The action parts of the movie were top quality and sound effects were amazing. Those were definitely top notch. To bad they cant carry the film. Jet Li did some awesome action scenes(when doesnt he though?). I dont want to say much more and ruin any of the storyline for those that want to see it. I would advise waiting for it to come out on dvd. It'll make it there quick.