N*E*R*D is offline Banned

Prison break and lost. When are they starting?

Im in the uk so were always the last to here anything, when is the new series of prison break starting in the usa? and also new series of lost? Ive tried looking on the net but keep getting conflicted answers.

Thanks dudes.

Gears is offline Member
    Not sure, I`m waiting for lost. Not so much prison break, season two blew cock.

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    The question should be when are they gonna finish? They should have been a 2 season max but now theyre getting whored out.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Lost starts in January, this will be season 5, season 6 is supposed to be the last season.

As far as prison break I stopped watching A LONG time ago. Season 1 was good but I stopped paying attention after that. How long can you draw out that story line for Gods sake?

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    Lost starts in January, this will be season 5, season 6 is supposed to be the last season.

As far as prison break I stopped watching A LONG time ago. Season 1 was good but I stopped paying attention after that. How long can you draw out that story line for Gods sake?
    Pretty much. I`m still wondering why they still call it prison break after season one, they`re out of prison...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lost begins in the UK again January or February AND I CAN'T WAIT! Best series ever!

Series 5 is gonna be about what's happened in the 3 years on the island I think.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Pretty much. I`m still wondering why they still call it prison break after season one, they`re out of prison...
    Because he went back in prison.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    the last season of prison break was pretty good i thought. they were back in prison but now they are out. i am pretty sure the first week of september its on again.

Thread Information