bigt10 is offline Member

The Global Warming Scam

People need to wake up, for those that beleive in man made global warming it is time to wake up.

Check out this excellent article.

"Global Warming, Global Myth"

http://www.libertyunbound.com/archiv...i-warming.html

Just read this and get the real facts straight before you go on chirping this.

This movie is also excellent.
    "The Global Warming Swindle"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gre...arming_Swindle
    http://www.greatglobalwarmingswindle.com/ (some good info)

Here is a freelink for those that down own the movie, cant get it, or cant get it via other ways.
    [url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4328210425755723540&ei=dWOrSIHBDYi 6_AHRvsUj&vt=lf&hl=en
    Last edited by bigt10; 08-19-2008 at 06:29 PM.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    Let the hippie left winged prius drivers believe in something

bigt10 is offline Member
    haha SVT is back!

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    i reckon ur a republican

Jakspro is offline Member
    This is a very controversial topic. I agree with you, people should get the real facts, however, unfortunately those links are full of heresy and at best wiki cites less than a handful of primary sources. If you want the 'real' facts then go to a library and search their archived periodicals. The main article that sparked the recent debate in the scientific community was published in 2006 by a professor at USC. I forgot the name of the article, and since then a discussion has evolved within peer reviewed journals. In my honest opinion (after considering the short comings of both theories), I think man has facilitated GW significantly. Everyone is entitled to which theory they subscribe too, however, both parties agree on the most important issue: Something can and must be done to slow this process.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    global warming caused me to cheat on my girlfriend

Here's the article:

Khilyuk, L.F., and G. V. Chilingar. 2006. On global forces of nature driving the Earth’s climate. Are humans involved? Environmental Geology, 50, 899–910

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I don't care about who is causing the shit but its happening.

The Earth is always changing, ice ages, the big bang, gobal warming has happened before and whether its us causing it or not, the planet has a way to deal with everything.

Even if an asteroid hit and killed all living animals. Like the dinasours. Years would pass, Earth would stabilize, and new and more interesting lifeforms would emerge again.

So I personally can care less either way, in the scope of Earths history, man is a joke. We will be wiped out at some point in some way, and the Earth will continue to thrive.

Whats going to kill us before global warming (if we make it to that point which I doubt) is Earths constant seperation from the sun. In another billion years, before the sun even burns out, we'll be so far away from the sun that its inability to maintain a constant temp will alone kill us.

So as far as I care about global warming, I don't. And any deushbag trying to make money off it and raise ranks in politics can eat shit and die. =]

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    global warming made me cheat on my diet, i cant eat when its hot as hell

bigt10 is offline Member
    I am not saying it isnt happening the earth goes through many cycles.

I am not an expert on global warming nor do i care less.

But i am trying to say that This so called Man Made C02 is a bunch of bullshit so are these apparent green houses gases we make.

The ones that are made have a miniscule effect at best.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    i reckon ur a republican
    what does that have to do with reality? Reality being this is a hoax.
    Global warming is a political game.

What scares me is reality and hard science just doesnt seem to register and be a good enough answer for the people who are really pushing this. I am not expert on this but when you look into the basic facts the way people carry on is ridiculous.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

No that was a warm front.

Or an upper level low.

I forget which, but you're good either way!

Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post

The Earth is always changing, ice ages, the big bang, gobal warming has happened before and whether its us causing it or not, the planet has a way to deal with everything.

Even if an asteroid hit and killed all living animals. Like the dinasours. Years would pass, Earth would stabilize, and new and more interesting lifeforms would emerge again.

So I personally can care less either way, in the scope of Earths history, man is a joke. We will be wiped out at some point in some way, and the Earth will continue to thrive.

Whats going to kill us before global warming (if we make it to that point which I doubt) is Earths constant seperation from the sun. In another billion years, before the sun even burns out, we'll be so far away from the sun that its inability to maintain a constant temp will alone kill us.

So as far as I care about global warming, I don't. And any deushbag trying to make money off it and raise ranks in politics can eat shit and die. =]
    I agree with you.
    The climate is in fact changing, but guess what that's the way EARTH changes over so many years! And ice age, flooding, etc is completely unavoidable no matter how "green" the human race decides to become. A mere 150 years of industrializing is not going to radically speed up the process which takes 10,000+ years to create

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

I agree with a lot of this, however I think Earth moving away from the Sun would not drastically alter life support systems on earth. The whole "if earth was 10 miles closer or further away from the Sun no life could survive" is rubbish, as I hear Scientists believe that if Mars had a stable magnetic field and atmosphere, life could thrive. Be a bit cold but life could thrive, check out what some of the conditions Extremophiles on this planet can survive in.
    Back on topic, I do believe that there is global warming, and I do believe we've exasperated it, if you look at time charts there have been spikes in temp change throughtout earths 4 billion year old life span. In a nut shell, Global Warming is an inevitability, it will happen, nothing we can do about it though I wonder if we hastened the proccess by a good coupla hundered years or so.

There is no way we'll be around in a billion years time. Only sharks and insects have been around for a timespan close to that mark.
    Last edited by Flagg; 08-20-2008 at 06:30 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    I am not saying it isnt happening the earth goes through many cycles.

I am not an expert on global warming nor do i care less.

But i am trying to say that This so called Man Made C02 is a bunch of bullshit so are these apparent green houses gases we make.

The ones that are made have a miniscule effect at best.

No offence bro, but if you are no "expert" nor care to even bother educating yourself on the subject, then making grandiose gestures that its "a load of bullshit" is in itself, bullshit.

Blog Entries
    I need that Tuck Everlasting water so I can live forever.

bigt10 is offline Member

i like the way he worded this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    everything moves in cycles

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    [QUOTE=Bojangles69;4143088]I don't care about who is causing the shit but its happening.

So as far as I care about global warming, I don't. And any deushbag trying to make money off it and raise ranks in politics can eat shit and die. =][/QU

I agree with Bojangles, cudnt give a shit about global warming!!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro View Post
    This is a very controversial topic. I agree with you, people should get the real facts, however, unfortunately those links are full of heresy and at best wiki cites less than a handful of primary sources. If you want the 'real' facts then go to a library and search their archived periodicals. The main article that sparked the recent debate in the scientific community was published in 2006 by a professor at USC. I forgot the name of the article, and since then a discussion has evolved within peer reviewed journals. In my honest opinion (after considering the short comings of both theories), I think man has facilitated GW significantly. Everyone is entitled to which theory they subscribe too, however, both parties agree on the most important issue: Something can and must be done to slow this process.
    heresy or hear say? lol.

It should be clarified that the argument is how much we are contributing to global warming, if any. Id say we are to some extent, the rest occurs regardless. Either way im for it getting a lot warmer, as i live in canada.

Haha, good eye. I was actually thinking of using the 'heresy' properly, probably why it slipped.

I agree with your whole comment. Many people are forgetting the previous ice ages did happen before the rampant onset of our polluting technologies. Ha, but don't worry, I know there is no conclusive accepted theory to explain the causes of the ice ages, but I'll speculate for the sake of argument.

Michael Phelps will single handedly defeat global warming

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    nice thread......global warming=bullshit. cyclical events change the earth not my suburban........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally do NOT believe in global warming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    Michael Phelps will single handedly defeat global warming

hahaha

Michael Phelps IS global warming.

Thread Information