midnight777 is offline Associate Member

Finally somebody @ work asked me if I was on steriods

I was walking in the building and this manager and another manager. Go Hay man are you hooked on steriods . I played it off saying. I eat alot of protein, etc and was like I also work out with Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens.. Then we were in the elevator and I was like, yeah I had a hernia which I did. And was like I finally over the last year got to lift again. I thought to myself what a bunch of jackasses.... Well atleast I know my stuff worked. Good thing people see me eating every 2 hours...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Tell them the only cycling you do is on a bike.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Tell them the only cycling you do is on a bike.
    lmao. They will believe that one for sure along with a laugh

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Just act like you are real offended that they would think that after all the hard work you put in and all....

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    "heh being natty, ill take that as a compliment"

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    I imagine that would make you feel good.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell them: "Wanna see my nuts aren't tiny." That's what I use to do, and if you get lucky and its a chick, she may just say yes.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Are you happy that people noticed you and asked you if you were on Steroids ?!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Are you happy that people noticed you and asked you if you were on Steroids ?!!
    LOL, I was wondering the same thing.

MR_T is offline Member
    pull a nixon and act offended... it worked for ronnie

No.. It justs ticks me off that other people care what people look like.. What if i was like sure looks like you been hitting Burger King too many times. My point is why do people worry so much about other people, when they should take a look in the mirror. I don't want anybody to think I am on steroids ... not that it is bad, it is because steroids get a bad rap. Too bad they don't know all the hard work I put in....

Thunder Monkey is offline Junior Member
    I go to the gym everyday with my boss, before my current cycle he was stronger than me in almost all lifts. Well after 3 months I've caught and passed him in lifting strength as well as looking more muscular and vascular. Anyway, A couple weeks ago he asked me if I was doing anything "special", he was hinting if I was juicing. I told him it's all about the diet. He and I have been working out together all this year and his strength has improved very little, but whats funny is he looks almost exactly the same as he did back in January.

Anyway what I did was played it off and said, "Man I wish I could get some steroids , I'd love to use them!"

Next time someone asks if your juicin just say, "No, but I sure would like to" then say "Could you imagine me if I juiced, I'd be HUGE" that throws people off. heh

TM

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    Just had a high school friend tell me that it looks like I put on ten lbs of muscle since he last saw me! All I did was a cycle of dbol for 3 weeks. My metabolisim naturaly wants to strip the fat off my body. So i never need to cut after a cycle.

Its nice to hear that someone who hasnt seen me in a while noticed! My girlfriend didnt even notice. I guess it was the gradual change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rando911 View Post
    Just had a high school friend tell me that it looks like I put on ten lbs of muscle since he last saw me! All I did was a cycle of dbol for 3 weeks. My metabolisim naturaly wants to strip the fat off my body. So i never need to cut after a cycle.

Its nice to hear that someone who hasnt seen me in a while noticed! My girlfriend didnt even notice. I guess it was the gradual change.
    A 3 week dbol cycle? Actually forget it, this is the ar lounge i cant be dealing with stupid cycles here aswell, this is the place to chill.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbigt View Post
    A 3 week dbol cycle? Actually forget it, this is the ar lounge i cant be dealing with stupid cycles here aswell, this is the place to chill.
    Haha my thoughts exactly. Although I was on a 4 week deca only cycle...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I had a girl I went out with a couple times ask me this morning if I was taking AAS when she was around "You personality seemed to change".

Truth be told, I wasn't ever on AAS....I simply did not want to date her that's all. I told her that and she was like "Oh, well I thought I would ask".

People are ****ing stupid....
    ***No source checks!!!***

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    No.. It justs ticks me off that other people care what people look like.. What if i was like sure looks like you been hitting Burger King too many times. My point is why do people worry so much about other people, when they should take a look in the mirror. I don't want anybody to think I am on steroids... not that it is bad, it is because steroids get a bad rap. Too bad they don't know all the hard work I put in....
    no matter what you do in life there will always be haters, people get mad at me cause I work out 4x week and have a decent body, classmates get mad at me cause I study my ass off and get good grades, people at work get mad at me cause i get my shit done and my bosses treat me with more respect. Expect the hate if you ever do anything well enough to make others look bad cause it'll always be there. Shit if you cant handel it theres always burger king

g.gonzales90 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    no matter what you do in life there will always be haters, people get mad at me cause I work out 4x week and have a decent body, classmates get mad at me cause I study my ass off and get good grades, people at work get mad at me cause i get my shit done and my bosses treat me with more respect. Expect the hate if you ever do anything well enough to make others look bad cause it'll always be there. Shit if you cant handel it theres always burger king

Very true T!!!! when people see you doing good they just want to drag you down to try to make you fail.

When people have asked me the steroid question i always said yes. My reply would go as so...."oh ya i don't eat anything i just stick a 2 1/2 inch needle in my ass and pop roid pills like their skittles"

Blog Entries
    honestly,the more defensive or angry i get about the "do u use" questions the more guilty i look.ive never done aas but since i look better than average to lazy peeps it just means im on steroids cus thay cant comprehend what it takes to do it.as you all know its a lifestyle so your ether down or not. most peeps i know think im crazy for working out ect.. i thinck there crazy for not and instead frying there brains with tv.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I had a girl I went out with a couple times ask me this morning if I was taking AAS when she was around "You personality seemed to change".

Truth be told, I wasn't ever on AAS....I simply did not want to date her that's all. I told her that and she was like "Oh, well I thought I would ask".

People are ****ing stupid....
    Some of my friends caught on and they are like, you are angry cuz you are on the juice. No. I tend to get angry at people who act like a jackass. But my response was generally: Thats right, and ill kill ya if you act a fool.
    Last edited by JiGGaMaN; 08-21-2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: grammar

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I never understood why poeple start threads like this. I mean, the guy asked you if you are on steroids , which you are, and you took offense to it. It just doesnt make sense to me. It's like asking Richard Simmons if he's gay then having him get all pissed and storm off. I dunno, just doesnt seem like something to get all bent out of shape about. Not trying to bash you or anything, just sayin.....

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    I never understood why poeple start threads like this. I mean, the guy asked you if you are on steroids, which you are, and you took offense to it. It just doesnt make sense to me. It's like asking Richard Simmons if he's gay then having him get all pissed and storm off. I dunno, just doesnt seem like something to get all bent out of shape about. Not trying to bash you or anything, just sayin.....
    I concur (anyone remember the 'catch me if you can' movie?)

ANyways, if anyone asks me I simply say Yes and leave it at that.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I never understood why poeple start threads like this. I mean, the guy asked you if you are on steroids, which you are, and you took offense to it. It just doesnt make sense to me. It's like asking Richard Simmons if he's gay then having him get all pissed and storm off. I dunno, just doesnt seem like something to get all bent out of shape about. Not trying to bash you or anything, just sayin.....

True, but in my situation I wasn't.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've been asked about 10 times in the last 4 weeks and am not on anything. Food, supps, trianing. Its nice when others ask you though. Means your hard works showing.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Agree +2

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    I generally take questions like that as a compliment. I mean it's nice to know people think I'm so shredded that there's no way I could be all natural. LOL

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Just answer a question with a question, like this:

Person A: Are you on steroids ?
    You:

Not only will they NEVER ask you that question again, but they'll most likely NEVER speak to you again. Plus, you just might get a cool nickname, like "Mental" or "Rage"!!!

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    On second thought, there is only 1 way to respond:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sq-HYGfnIo

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyTheOX View Post

Ha Ha!! all that for a bit paper!!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyTheOX View Post

There were, like, 10+ other guys in the office. Why the heck didn't they jump his ass and give him some LAPD CPR?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    There were, like, 10+ other guys in the office. Why the heck didn't they jump his ass and give him some LAPD CPR?
    Maybe they were enjoying the show!! or scared in case he pulled a gun and started taken pop shots....

Funny related story: i was at the drug store buying a box of syringes and the pharmacist starts chatting with me about how i look like a football player etc commenting on my size. Little did he know i was buying an assload of syringes hehehehehe.

yeah.. but my reason is you don't ask a fat person if they have been hitting pizza hit and burger king too often. It really didn't matter to me @ all. I just laughed it off. I thought I would post something, I was bored...

Thread Information