cache49 is offline Associate Member

Wink Anyone from Huston Texas??....

Hey all.....been away for the last few months with work. Ive just been informed that im getting shipped out to texas for 10 weeks of training....leaving third week in september from Calgary, Alberta. Any Hustonites who might want to help a guy out and point me in the right direction to local gyms, attractions and so on....that wouls be cool, i have never been and will be lost im sure. PM me any of you who may point a guy in the right direction. Cheers...cache.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    All depends what part of houston. Houston frankly is huge and first thing to know is weather you're gonna be in the south side or north side will make all the diffrence. In any case for the most part you can drive blindfolded and find a gym.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Right on....i am considering renting a car as I will be flown down and dumped off at the airport. I knew Huston was big but maybe i underestimated its size...and besides, mexico looks to be no more than an 8 hour drive or so...and a guys gotta visit if im so close. Cheers ...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    What airport?

Hobby or Bush?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    first off... Quit calling it huston... it's HOUSTON... it's a very important person's name so please don't fowl it up.

second...get a rental... it's a huge city and honestly from downtown you can drive more than an hour in any direction and still be in houston. Oh and just so you can get an understanding of time... houston to austin is 4 hours or so... so mexico is more than 8 hours.

But basically the gym thing depends on what area you will be training in. There are tons of gyms so there will be no shortages however they all require memberships...bally's ..etc...etc. You may be able to go to a YMCA and join there and say you are a returning member (they don't check) and just pay 58 a month or so for there facilities.

OH yah...and enjoy the humidity

Thread Information