Thread: Wtf ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Wtf ?

Last nite I watched a movie called "the beach" or something like that. It was about the end of man kind brought on by nuclear war. It showed the different realities of Navy sailors on a submarine that came back up to find out that North America was completely wiped out, but some of the sailors were from Europe so they still had some family still alive, but ultimately everyone would be dead within a week from radiation poisoning. So my point is, this movie made me second guess many things Ive been doing of late, use of AS, not seeing my family enough, just not appreciating life enough for the good things. Now I know most of us don't appreciate our material things enough (or some may argue we care to much)but how about our family and friends....how about just other people around us. Maybe we live such a fast lifestyle that is part of the reason. Man I couldnt sleep much because my mind was none stop and I had a really weird feeling. What do you guys/girls think?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I agree our culture has made it seem like respecting your family and simple things isn't "Cool". Some cultures, family is everything, yet women can't show their face in public. So it has it's ups and downs. But I do agree that what's truly important is being lost, family and human relationships and the simple things. These days, with media, people are showed what to think from a very young age. They are told what's "cool" from TV and music, they are told what songs to like from whatever's in the top 10, they are told what to respect (very little) and what to make fun of. It's pretty sad.

So I agree that for the most part we've lost touch with what matters. I wouldn't say you need to give up the AAS though ;-)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    "the beach" is with leanardo decaprio. never saw this one..

Near, far, whereeevvver you are

Haha oh yah the Beach with Leo. The only part I really remember is where he eats something whacky and it turns into some horrible video game scene as he tweaks out and runs around.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Haha oh yah the Beach with Leo. The only part I really remember is where he eats something whacky and it turns into some horrible video game scene as he tweaks out and runs around.
    yea wrong movie there bro. personally i dont even like thinking about the possibility of war involving nukes. its disgusting to think that so much can be destroyed by something so little
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Yeah sorry I wasn't claiming that the original post was about the Leo flick, I just read the comment after about it and got distracted when remembering that horrible moment in movie history.

I havn't checked out this other movie though, sounds like a good watch.

BG
    I mean this reallygot me second guessing a lot of things I do. Im definitely going to spend more time with family, especially some that are getting old. My mom died when I was 16, about 9 months before, she told me she had terminal breast cancer. I didn't react the right way, honestly I never really told how much I loved her and appreciated all her sacrifices, its something that haunts me today. My brother died a few days before my 18th b-day, we hadn't spoke for 3 months until the weekhe past, for some reason he came and we made up, thank god I don't think I would have been able to handle him dying when we were like that. So all in all everybody, take time to appreciate the little things, who knows the may be gone tomorrow.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good stuff. Everything that we all take for granted is something that millions of people around the world would kill for. Family, friends, food, our homes, even something as simple as running water. It's healthy to take a step back every once in a while and look at what you have and be thankful for it.

BG
    ^^Exactly, when the couple at the end started getting sic from the radiation and had to including their 3 year old had to take the cyanide pill, man seeing them laying on each side of their daughter waiting to die. It got me.

Thread Information