Thread: BG Challenge

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

BG Challenge

Dear Friends –

Just a reminder that I am still raising funds for the U.S. BG Challenge that my fellow employees will participate in this year in Lake Placid, New York during October 16 – 18, 2008. I will be competing with 4 other co-workers and we are all fundraising for the events charity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. The children and their families who are treated at St. Jude do not pay for their care or other costs associated with their treatments for some very cruel and debilitating childhood diseases.

Any donation is tax deductible and a tax ID number can be provided if needed. My team also has an opportunity to sell advertising space on our event jumpsuits. We have 10 spaces that we can sell and we are asking for $1000/space. We have to have logo’s turned in by September 5, so if this is something you are interested in, please respond as soon as possible. This event will be aired on VS and ESPN and broadcast in over 100 countries, so there’s a great opportunity for exposure.

The majority of us are very fortunate to have children who are healthy and sometimes we forget about the families who are going through some very tough times and very hard decisions about their sick children. Please join me in making a difference in the many lives that St. Jude touches each day by making a financial contribution to the Southern Union BG Challenge Team Warriors. Our goal this year is for the SUG Teams to raise $50,000 for St. Jude Hospital. Please help us by making an online contribution to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital by clicking the link below or by making a check out to St. Jude’s Research Hospital and send it to me at the below address and I will forward it to the hospital with the proper forms.

If you have a few minutes, please take the time to watch this video before deciding not to donate:

http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index...tcurrchannel=1

The link below will take you to the site to make an online contribution in my behalf:

www.stjudechampions.org/users/jcano

The link below will give you more information on the U. S. BG Challenge:

www.uschallenge.com/

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    isn't that the animal pak picture :P

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's been my avatar for about 5 years now! Don't get this thread off track Zimmy :P

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im happy to see someone here doing this and i will definatly donate to st judes. its a great organization and i'll be more then happy to give money to halp
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    im happy to see someone here doing this and i will definatly donate to st judes. its a great organization and i'll be more then happy to give money to halp
    Hey thanks dude, I had an opportunity to tour the hospital and man it was an awesome experience and gave me a new outlook on life. These kids are fighting cancer and losing their hair and they are so happy and strong. I met this one little girl who had to get one of her eyes amputated because of a tumor and she almost brought me to tears by making sure I was having a good day. I jumped at the opportunity to do this for these kids. I've been running about 15 miles a week to prepare for this 3 day challenge. If you decide to give before October, please donate through my website!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    wait wait......LAKE PLACID EXISTS??????????? no ****in way i'd get in that lake, hell naw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    wait wait......LAKE PLACID EXISTS??????????? no ****in way i'd get in that lake, hell naw
    Dude if you had a chance to meet some of these kids, you'd do it, I know you would! I'm in no way a soft hearted guy, but these kids blew me away.....I imagined my kids being in that position and it crushed me.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs View Post
    Hey thanks dude, I had an opportunity to tour the hospital and man it was an awesome experience and gave me a new outlook on life. These kids are fighting cancer and losing their hair and they are so happy and strong. I met this one little girl who had to get one of her eyes amputated because of a tumor and she almost brought me to tears by making sure I was having a good day. I jumped at the opportunity to do this for these kids. I've been running about 15 miles a week to prepare for this 3 day challenge. If you decide to give before October, please donate through my website!
    i agree with you 100% and i will definatly donate. i donate money to the local childrens hospital in my area all the time and i know exctly what you mean when you see the kids. i wish i was able to walk into that hospital and grant every single one of them one wish
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information