FuPayMe is offline Junior Member

running hcg alone?

My test levels are pretty low..would running hcg alone boost them up to a decent level? Would the levels drop after i stop using it? my levels were 358 last time i took the blood tests. Im all natty

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I recommend using with a friend. But seriously, go to a anti-aging and longevity doctor. I went to one and got HRT @ 22 and my test levels were double that... It doesnt have to make sense, its free.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    hcg is suppressive to your lh and fsh not to mention it can raise estrogen levels. i would not run it alone.

FuPayMe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I recommend using with a friend. But seriously, go to a anti-aging and longevity doctor. I went to one and got HRT @ 22 and my test levels were double that... It doesnt have to make sense, its free.
    for show, i tried that. I went to a med center with a longevity center in it, talked to a normal doc, he just wanted me to do AD's before i got my results. He said 358 was high in the results they mailed me. Im 18 bro. I just gave up bro, now considering ADs. Im not tearing up or anything, just not feeling that good. Do you think I could get a script? the range was 250-900 or some shit like that. I dont see how 358s high

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    hcg is suppressive to your lh and fsh not to mention it can raise estrogen levels. i would not run it alone.
    Agreed.

SERM's and AI's are better suited for this purpose.

Thread Information