Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    binder is offline Member

What jeans do you larged leg people wear?

I'm curious what brand and style of jeans does everyone wear?

I currently do not fit in the legs/butt of any jeans anymore. I don't have "huge" legs but they are 24" and my waist is still just under 28". It's impossible to find jeans in my size that fit my legs. I also have short legs too.

Anyone know of brands that have a relaxed fit or something comfortable that have a good amount of thigh room? I'm wearing shorts and sweats all the time now and it's starting to suck. I can comfortably wear a 30 waist with a belt, anything larger and it is way too baggy on me in the waist.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Levi's 569 loose straight leg. Spent all day yesterday looking.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

binder is offline Member
    a straight leg?? hmm..i'll have to go try some on.

mick86 is offline Member
    I have been having the exact same problem. I am just over 5 foot 8 and my waist fits comfortably into 30" waist pants, I don't consider my legs to be all that large yet even when I buy a 36" waist pair of jeans my legs don't fit. My inner quads get chaffed. I used to have around 9 pairs of jeans, but not I can only just squeeze in to one or two pairs of them. I wear 36" waist suit pants with a belt a fair bit as they fit well in the leg. Other than that tracksuit pants.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    my legs are 28" and my waist is 32 at the moment, so its hard to find pants. I can't fit in regular, loose fit, or any normal pair of jeans anymore. I have to get baggy jeans that look thuggish, which sucks.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I have good sized quads and usually wear '7's for all mankind' relaxed fit.

Sure they are expensive, but I wouldn't wear anything but designer. They last FOREVER, they are soft, some of my jeans are thin which I love.

Some of the designer jeans fit snug so make sure to try them on and go for the relaxed or loose fit.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i just squeeze into the ****ers and wear 36's usually when i've gotta wear jeans.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Jeans are always tight around the tights but no matter what i always get straight leg. Boot cut is just blah and loose fit is too ghetto (IMO).

The only thing that bothers me is when i stand up from sitting, i normally have to kind of readjust the jeans to help them slide back down my leg.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    I have good sized quads and usually wear '7's for all mankind' relaxed fit.

Sure they are expensive, but I wouldn't wear anything but designer. They last FOREVER, they are soft, some of my jeans are thin which I love.

Some of the designer jeans fit snug so make sure to try them on and go for the relaxed or loose fit.
    which type of 7's? I've tried a few and they fit tighter than my True Religion and Diesel jeans. I love both of those brands. I liked the 7's but even their relaxed fit jeans wouldn't fit me.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    7 for all man kind, I don't have very big legs but they are decent size along with my 30" waist (i know, chicks waist you dont have to flame me for it).
    They fit kool. Boot leg or straight jeans usually a bit tight up but its tolerable for me over a freakin Baggy.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    express, i think its the blake boot leg; cut low and loose

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I buy the waist 4-5 inches too big to fit my quads and glutes. I normally buy Buffalo jeans.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i just squeeze into the ****ers and wear 36's usually when i've gotta wear jeans.
    I know the feeling. I'll wear them till they become "oh fuck this is too tight" tight.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I wear 36" waist in dress pants and am comfortable in them with the belt 4 notches in. Regular pants at 36" lately just so I can feel comfortable but it is quite obvious they are too big and the ass sags horribly. ha
    ***No source checks!!!***

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    I buy the waist 4-5 inches too big to fit my quads and glutes. I normally buy Buffalo jeans.
    Thats what I do but I dont have really big legs. I just buy 34-35 and have them altered to 32s. Since it is just a little adjustment they still look good, albeit going from a 36 to a 30 really is hard to keep the jeans well proportional.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    The best jeans I have found to fit my unusually large ass are Abercrombie jeans...I wouldn't really wear them 'out' unless it was to a sports bar or something but they are great for just everyday wear...Other than the A&F jeans I dont really have any luck finding jeans that fit well, and if its on cycle then forget about it. So I usually end up wearing tracksuits 4 days outa the week, and then just sucking it up and wearing designer jeans on the nights I go out if I must...

Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Thats what I do but I dont have really big legs. I just buy 34-35 and have them altered to 32s. Since it is just a little adjustment they still look good, albeit going from a 36 to a 30 really is hard to keep the jeans well proportional.
    That sweater is hideous bro.........Lol j/k...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    When its -30 C in winter a lot of things are hideous.lol
    You make the best of what you can.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    When its -30 C in winter a lot of things are hideous.lol
    You make the best of what you can.
    ya, it's called a hoodie....buy one lol

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    A&F jeans haven't fit around my legs since I'm a freshman in highschool. I dunno what you're talking about. At 5'8 and 28" quads jeans are definitely hard to find but one place that I've always found to fit well is American Eagle. Pretty stylish and very comfortable. Just try em' on first.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcstriker07 View Post
    A&F jeans haven't fit around my legs since I'm a freshman in highschool. I dunno what you're talking about. At 5'8 and 28" quads jeans are definitely hard to find but one place that I've always found to fit well is American Eagle. Pretty stylish and very comfortable. Just try em' on first.
    depends on the style. My AE jeans were the first that I grew out of. So far my true religions are the only ones left.

I also don't wear baggy jeans. I like to wear jeans that fit comfortable, but not look like i want to be a "G" (i hate that shit).

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    which type of 7's? I've tried a few and they fit tighter than my True Religion and Diesel jeans. I love both of those brands. I liked the 7's but even their relaxed fit jeans wouldn't fit me.
    I thought they were just the relaxed fit? I'll check tonight and let you know. I have the new 'A' pockets which are really comfortable but I have 2 other pair that fit the legs pretty loosely and are really light.

I don't have any diesels but I hope to get some soon.
    I had rockin republics but I had to return them because they were hella tight in the legs and crotch region and those were a 36 or 38" waist if I remember correctly.

I need to get some jeans soon anyhow so I'll let you know what I come up with!

depends on the style. My AE jeans were the first that I grew out of. So far my true religions are the only ones left.

I also don't wear baggy jeans. I like to wear jeans that fit comfortable, but not look like i want to be a "G" (i hate that shit).
    I hear ya. I use to wear A&F and A&E but all their apparel is shit IMO.

All my jeans are comfortable fitting as well.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    The best jeans I have found to fit my unusually large ass are Abercrombie jeans...I wouldn't really wear them 'out' unless it was to a sports bar or something but they are great for just everyday wear...Other than the A&F jeans I dont really have any luck finding jeans that fit well, and if its on cycle then forget about it. So I usually end up wearing tracksuits 4 days outa the week, and then just sucking it up and wearing designer jeans on the nights I go out if I must...
    I feel your pain bro, when I wear my nice jeans I always end up with chafing or split seams. My friend who has fairly large legs suggests wearing lycra underneath.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Levi's straight leg all the way. 36"x36". I gotta custom order them being 6'4". Hey, the girls around here like tight jeans, why disappoint?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Levi's straight leg all the way. 36"x36". I gotta custom order them being 6'4". Hey, the girls around here like tight jeans, why disappoint?
    having long legs gives you a lot more options
    my legs are pretty long too
    I have more trouble with them being tight in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    having long legs gives you a lot more options
    my legs are pretty long too
    I have more trouble with them being tight in the ass.
    In reference to the earlier post, the 'Ezra Fitch' collection of jeans are what fit the best, but they are boot cut, which I dont really like wearing anymore. None the less that particular jean from A&F fit well with big legs.

Kratos nailed my biggest problem of all, the ass...My ass is huge, to the point that jeans fit retarded and my shirts always ride up and like sit on top of it, im constantly pullin my shirts down, its annoying.............it sucks, but not as much as being a skinny bitch...so i guess the trade off is worth it...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i have a 28inch waist. and my legs are nearly as thick. ****ed. i wear what i can.

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member
    Ok so i have huge quads and i find that anything with a 34" inch inseam works wonders. Seven jeans have certain jeans that have 98% cotton and 2% spandex and they are amazing.. COH (Citizen of Humanity) Also are great but you need to get a 34" inseam or else it will suck up on you. I usually get 7 jeans in relaxed A pocket or the premiers which are really really nice.. I also find that true religions also feel very nice with the same inseam. But if you can find ANYTHING with spandex and that inseam your set. Some inseams even come at 35" which i love. I love 7's i can't even count how many i have so just try them on. they are pricey at times but if you live in the NY area i can a really good store where u buy one and get one pair free..

Gears is offline Member
    I usually wear boot cut with form fitting T`s and straight leg loose with collar shirts. The boot cut fit tight around the legs, but if your legs are thick it`ll look good anyways.
    Last edited by Gears; 09-23-2008 at 09:56 AM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I am surprised no one mentioned trying cut-offs.

binder is offline Member
    good suggestions.

thanks for all the suggestions. I'll have to go shopping. I can't go try on 7's because the nearest place that has them around me is chicago and that's almost 4 hours away. I live in the middle of nowhere.

binder is offline Member
    good suggestions.

thanks for all the suggestions. I'll have to go shopping. I can't go try on 7's because the nearest place that has them around me is chicago and that's almost 4 hours away. I live in the middle of nowhere.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    armani exchange jeans

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    armani exchange jeans
    *hears the beat to some fist pumping music*

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Buckle jeans - the Marshall line

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Guess jeans usually are tight around the thigh (I guess becuase they are designed for stick men) but I buy mine a little big and long. Then I just take them and have them hemmed. Waist is always a bit big but I don't have that feeling like I am going to split my ass when I walk around.

Deisel are a bit loose in the thigh too...if you like paying $175 a pair.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    armani exchange jeans
    LOL, there clothes is for little boys, I cant even fit in their xxxl, and Im not that big. I was looking for dress shirts and I was gonna pull a hulkamania and flex ripping them in half.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Same thing for me with pants. Used to get everything from Banana. Now it looks like I am wearing a size to small in my ass and legs, but the waist is about two inches too big.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    BKE jeans from the buckle... they have some normal lookin ones that arent all filled with holes and faded...

or lucky jeans if u find the right size

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information