Stock is offline Member

Halloween Costume Party

Anyone going to one this year. I think they are great, all the women walking around in slutty costumes and masks, lol... My girl and I are going to one tonight. Let's throw some ideas around? This has been an annual event for about 6 years, so I've used up all my good ideas. One of the best I came up with was about 5 years ago, I dressed up as Brittany Spears. It was a difficult time to keep the women's hands out from under my skirt,

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    right.....parties......well ur on ur own with this

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    It wasn't usuall in Spain to celebrate halloween. Not it is now, but lil kids are now heavily influenced by US. And they dress up and the whole stuff. But they don't ask for sweets and stuff. We are supossed to dress in Carnival. Which is in February. I used to dress as a Ninja or some type of warrior. Now that i'm a warrior i don't dress up anymore LOL. And no parties for me, not my style.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    halloween in the U.S is an excuse for all women to dress like whores.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    haha, you noticed that too. Seems like all the women costumes are "sexy" this, "sexy" that. But really, they just mean sluty.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock View Post
    Anyone going to one this year. I think they are great, all the women walking around in slutty costumes and masks, lol... My girl and I are going to one tonight. Let's throw some ideas around? This has been an annual event for about 6 years, so I've used up all my good ideas. One of the best I came up with was about 5 years ago, I dressed up as Brittany Spears. It was a difficult time to keep the women's hands out from under my skirt,
    Bleeker from Juno or The Tick

Blog Entries

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    So, you are saying that any woman who wears a sexy/slutty costume for Halloween is a whore??

I guess my wife is a whore then since she is planning on going to our yearly party as a "bad kitty"... I personally thought it was sexy as hell and an opportunity for someone in a "professional" career to have the opportunity to dress a little skimpy! DSM, I can just feel your love for women exuding from the screen!!

Doc M

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M View Post
    So, you are saying that any woman who wears a sexy/slutty costume for Halloween is a whore??

I guess my wife is a whore then since she is planning on going to our yearly party as a "bad kitty"... I personally thought it was sexy as hell and an opportunity for someone in a "professional" career to have the opportunity to dress a little skimpy! DSM, I can just feel your love for women exuding from the screen!!

Doc M

Well i guess my comment isn't 100% accurate. I don't hang out with the "wifey" types but more of the younger crowd. As big pointed out, they always say to me should i be a sexy fire girl, sexy schoolgirl etc . It doesn't matter what it is they will make it sexy. Should i be a sexy garbage girl , sexy grave digger or sex septic tank cleaner.

ATTENTION WHORES ALL OF THEM , DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL.

....i don't know what just happened.

Time for the guys to dress up. Doc why don't you dress up as a sexy kitty ?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Halloween is fun times..... If your young. I realized last year that I was that 28 year old dressed up at bar looking like an idiot.

DSM you know it's a fun time on south street on Halloween regardles though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post
    Halloween is fun times..... If your young. I realized last year that I was that 28 year old dressed up at bar looking like an idiot.

lol . Did you have that moment where you stopped and asked yourself "what the $%^# am i doing?!"

It is fun.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    haha... That was exactly it!

All those youngsters really made me feel old and stupid.

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post

I agree, I wouldnt be at a bar dressing up, unless I was underage, lol. This party is an invitation only deal and adults only.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DSM- sorry, no "bad kitty" outfit for Doc! Not his year anyway!!!

We go to three parties throughout the course of the night and EVERYONE is dressed up. Maybe it's our geographic location but out in the bars and clubs on Halloween, almost everyone there is dressed in a costume. In fact, the idiots are the ones who show up in regular clothes and they stick out like sore thumbs. Anyway, maybe I'll reconsider the costume for this year!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M View Post
    DSM- sorry, no "bad kitty" outfit for Doc! Not his year anyway!!!

We go to three parties throughout the course of the night and EVERYONE is dressed up. Maybe it's our geographic location but out in the bars and clubs on Halloween, almost everyone there is dressed in a costume. In fact, the idiots are the ones who show up in regular clothes and they stick out like sore thumbs. Anyway, maybe I'll reconsider the costume for this year!
    Don't forget to take a picture of your costume for us.If you need some ideas :

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I got a Tony Montana costume from party city to wear to my friends party. It's kinda cool but I need to find a gold chain for it asap. Maybe i'll get a bag of white powder to carry around too lol.

Thread Information