AdamGH is offline Senior Member

Removal of breast tissue behind nipple

If you have this done, and you have zero breast tissue and/or fat behind the nipple. Could you still develop gyno while taking steroids ? I would think no, anyone know offhand?

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    adam,

i have to watch the gyno a little, but on the side that I had tissue removed when I was in high school , does not get gyno... there is a flip to that though... my nipple and chest is sunk in a little right there from that surgery long,long ago.... maybe that tissue was necessary??? not necessary in a life or death way, but for symetry?? Unless I point out you can't notice, but it is there for me and it bugs.

so hopefully that answers your Q.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    lets see some pics guys. LOL

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you like harry nips? or should I trim them up first? lol

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    did you have gyno surgery or just have breast tissue removed for other health reasons.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    If you have the gland removed, you cannot get gyno.

Problem is you have to find a willing plastic surgeon to perform this (I believe, dont quote me) as the nipple wont look right without something done. In my experience my doctor and insurance would not cover that. Hindsight I wish I went to a plastic surgeon

thanks for the responses. ive done some reading up on it and a plastic surgeon can do it for like 4g's(im prolly wrong) i think. he can make it look right as well and not sunk in as bad. if you have the money to spare and use steroids , seems like an option to explore and not worry about gyno at all you know.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    If you have the gland removed, you cannot get gyno.

Problem is you have to find a willing plastic surgeon to perform this (I believe, dont quote me) as the nipple wont look right without something done. In my experience my doctor and insurance would not cover that. Hindsight I wish I went to a plastic surgeon
    thanks for reminding me the correct terminology. i meant to say gland but figured breast tissue would be ok to use as well and you guys would get my meaning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    thanks for reminding me the correct terminology. i meant to say gland but figured breast tissue would be ok to use as well and you guys would get my meaning.
    Thanks for asking the question. I am sure it clarified things for many out there

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would hesitiate personally to get it removed. Probably just because of my inexperience, but gyno is a sign that your pct is off and you're doing something wrong. Kinda like your body raising a red flag. By taking that away your removing one way your body uses to tell you somethings wrong, and I think other estrogen related sides are less obviously noticed... Just my .02

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    If its only 4g's, I'll take 2 of them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    I would hesitiate personally to get it removed. Probably just because of my inexperience, but gyno is a sign that your pct is off and you're doing something wrong. Kinda like your body raising a red flag. By taking that away your removing one way your body uses to tell you somethings wrong, and I think other estrogen related sides are less obviously noticed... Just my .02
    Excellent point. I remember mine was linked to hypogonadism

Excellent point. I remember mine was linked to hypogonadism
    I didn't know you could get gyno from hypogonadism, was it primary or central, if you don't mind me asking. And did you clear it up through diet or do you have test perscribed?

Blog Entries
    I didn't know you could get gyno from hypogonadism, was it primary or central, if you don't mind me asking. And did you clear it up through diet or do you have test perscribed?
    When your testosterone is tanked...especially for an extended period of time (all the while your estrogen is normal). The imbalance created there is a great environment for gyno

HRT lifer now :/ I certainly do not glorify it

When your testosterone is tanked...especially for an extended period of time (all the while your estrogen is normal). The imbalance created there is a great environment for gyno

HRT lifer now :/ I certainly do not glorify it
    I guess you're right, instead of like with aas when your body produces more estrogen to keep the balance with how much test you have in you. If you have very little test and normal estrogen i guess it would be the same...

Learn somethin new everyday...

And yah, I wouldn't glorify it either, but hey, I bet you're freakin ripped now tho LOL.

Every dark cloud has a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Yes sir Life is good indeed

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Just from personal experience, yes, some of my gyno grew back. Some of it grew back a couple months after surgury, and some grew back during/post cycles of some prohormones. I haven't done a cycle yet, and I'm a little paranoid to do so because I'm so gyno prone.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28 View Post
    Just from personal experience, yes, some of my gyno grew back. Some of it grew back a couple months after surgury, and some grew back during/post cycles of some prohormones. I haven't done a cycle yet, and I'm a little paranoid to do so because I'm so gyno prone.
    interesting.. how does that work if you have no gland?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    The doctor didn't remove the whole gland like I asked. He said my nipples would be concaved.

^ That must be why they say to go to a plastic surgeon, they can keep it the shape it's supposed to be.

^ That must be why they say to go to a plastic surgeon, they can keep it the shape it's supposed to be.
    ya the site i was looking at the other day said do it with a plastic surgeon cause he can make it look natural and nothing was ever done. only bad thing is you cant workout the upper body for a bit till the nipple incisions heal. just like getting a breast enlargement for women.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    On a side note my gyno surgery hasnt turned out how I want. There was so much hard tissue behind my left nipple that when he removed it all it was so violent (I guess) a lot of scar tissue formed, and now the scar tissue is more prominent than the damn gyno was. Now I need to have the scar tissue cut out. what a ****ing waste of time. The right side looks good though (sorta, since my shoulder surgery I got fat, it looked good right after I had this done when I was thin)
    Last edited by Psychotron; 10-25-2008 at 03:16 PM.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    I went to a plastic surgeon recommends not to have the gland remove because the nipple would concave. He said every needs to have a little bit of gland there. He has been a plastic surgeon for over 30 years and plus he was recommened by others who had the surgery done with him. Also gyno can develop from puberity its all about the imbalance of hormones nothing to do with steroids unless you use them. Im 5 months post-op do not have as much gland chest feels better but my nipples are still puffy. Its not a blood clot im not sure if its inflammation from the surgery. Hope this info helps.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Where the pics bro?

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    I dont have pre-op pics my doc has them i can probably request them but i can take some post-op ones later..

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2002 View Post
    I went to a plastic surgeon recommends not to have the gland remove because the nipple would concave. He said every needs to have a little bit of gland there. He has been a plastic surgeon for over 30 years and plus he was recommened by others who had the surgery done with him. Also gyno can develop from puberity its all about the imbalance of hormones nothing to do with steroids unless you use them. Im 5 months post-op do not have as much gland chest feels better but my nipples are still puffy. Its not a blood clot im not sure if its inflammation from the surgery. Hope this info helps.
    oh. well i thought thats what a plastic surgeon does. he removes the gland then does his thing to make it look natural.

Thread Information