Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Where can I buy a good QUALITY bed?

I've had my current bed for over two years and this thing squeaks like a motherfacker when I have sex on it. It's got wooden head and foot boards and mattress slats. It was expensive and now I just want to chuck it. I want to buy a good quality bed, but don't know where to look. This thing was supposedly quality when I got it and I probably would have been able to spend $500 less for the same shit. Someone I know suggested I should get a carpenter to build me a custom bed out of real solid wood. So if you've ever bought a bed you're proud of, be so kind to point me in the right direction. Thanks

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    Just look for something that is solid wood and not just particle board with a wood laminant. Me and my girlfriend in college broke my king bed (pine) and split the headboard in half. So the next bed I bought was a king size oak. I customized it a little bit. I added another 6 horizontal slats to the underside which already had 6. And I used wood screws on the inside of the frame so nothing ever pops out. I also have a 5 inch memory foam topper on top of my mattress which absorbs a lot of the impact.

Zino is offline Associate Member
    If your looking for a mattress too do yourself a favor and buy one of the high end pocketed coil ones. I bought mine last year for about 3k and Ive never slept better, its just amazing what a big difference it makes. You can find them for like 1k too but the more you pay the better itll be. Its kind of hard to get out of bed in the morning though, its just so cozy and comfy... Add a girl and youre not going aaaanywhere.

Plus if you get out of bed at night to use the toilettes or simply like having sex with another girl while your gf is sleeping in the same bed, this is the way to go.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You could buy Rulh's, from what i hear it doesn't see much action !!

jnewton86 is offline Member
    for a mattress, definitely tempur-pedic, fairly expensive but worth it

Zino is offline Associate Member
    I personally hate tempurpedics. I go for the super soft pillow top simmons black series, mmmmmm. Just like a cloud, without the whole falling through part.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Whats wrong with your bed squeaking? Makes me feel like I'm rockin her better!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I know exactly what youre talking about Polska. I remember as a child I had a cheap, shitty bed frame it has haunted me to this day! lol

Happy with my current bed from: http://www.boconcept.us/

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's just the wooden part of your bed that's squeaking, save yourself some $$$ and hassle, and just squirt a bit of linseed oil where ever it squeaks. If a board has a split that's causing the sound, you can make the wood swell up and stop squeaking with a bit of wood alcohol mixed with rosin. If you're lucky, maybe it's just a loose nut that you can twist (sounds painful, don't it?).

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    I know exactly what youre talking about Polska. I remember as a child I had a cheap, shitty bed frame it has haunted me to this day! lol

Happy with my current bed from: http://www.boconcept.us/
    i agree bo concept carries great stuff.

or i would get some would screws and maybe a couple more planks and just try and reinforce yours.

my new bed is the same. so we just fvck on the floor or couch

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    1-800-MATTRES

Leave off the last S for savings.

Thread Information