42 45.65%
  • Obama

34 36.96%
  • other

16 17.39%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    I think it will pass, and not because people are stupid, because they have / different morals than you.
    Well that's just fine and dandy, people are entitled to their own morals. However, it's not an issue of morals. It's an issue of liberty and equality. I guess you don't agree with the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution, do you?

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    After seeing the political threads on this site the passed month im pretty shocked McCains leading the AR poll

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Its the same thing people are saying about the polls...

People say they are going to vote for Obama, but in the privacy of the polls, they will vote for McCain...

Who knows, though, well find out soon enough...

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    First of all I dont owe anyone shit, When I was in school getting good grades and going to class and these other idiots were ditching class and doing drugs and failing and now theyre all pissed off because they cant get a descent job to support themselves and their families, which if they cant afford themselves why the f*** would you even have kids? Why should I have to pay my hard earned money to some idiot who thinks they are owed a living just because they were born. BS! Obama says share the wealth! What the f*** happened to earn the wealth. Alot of people have more than I do but I dont expect them to give me anything. They want to punish you for working harder to improve your life style.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You guys should have voted a MuscleScience/thegodfather ticket in. We would have appointed many AR members to high level positions such as War czar and Head of the FDA.....LOL

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    so... can I drink my winny?

Can WAR be the war Czar?

And is it too late to write you in on the ballet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You guys should have voted a MuscleScience/thegodfather ticket in. We would have appointed many AR members to high level positions such as War czar and Head of the FDA.....LOL
    Can you appoint me as Jesus?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    No. Jesus was a community organizer.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Obama

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Other. I would never waste my vote on the erroneousness of the two party system. You're better off voting in American Idol, they at least admit that it's for entertainment puposes only. Plus, in American Idol you can actually differentiate between the contestants.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Sorry Kale is already the Messiah, but you can be DSM's sexertary. BTW DSM is head of the Al Gore Internet Bureau.

And War your who I had in mind for that position. I like a man that says punch first and ask questions later....

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    i vote for tiesto.. even though hes not running

Blog Entries
    sexertary!!! swwwwweeeeeeetttttt

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Vote for Nader

if i was american, i would vote obama

why?

because everyone who wants to vote mccain seems to bring up the issue that Obama might not be a christian- em...so what?

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Obama is going to bring the whites and the blacks together and peace in the Middle East, then become a Martyr.

All Hail King Obama!!!

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    i'll keep my guns, my money, and my freedom...you can keep your change!
    hails!!!!

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20 View Post
    if i was american, i would vote obama

why?

because everyone who wants to vote mccain seems to bring up the issue that Obama might not be a christian- em...so what?
    You 're funny. Out of the pages and pages of political talk on here, you wont find that ANYWHERE. If you found one example, which you wont, it would be one example.

You people saying "Its only for people who make 250K", well, first of all that number keeps changing. Biden says 200K. Now your boy Bill Richardson says 150K. Well, that is what most small businesses make, and they will all have to fire a person or two when the taxes go up. Same as when you **** with minimum wage. The people that actually create jobs will be getting ****ed which will trickle down to all the poor people.

By the way, I dont give a shit if you dont mind handing out all your money. Using the government to take it frmo me will warrant you an ass beating, however. Keep yours and your governments hands the **** out of my pocket with your vote buying commy bullshit.

As far as gay marriage, wont every two male roomates will eventually get married for financial reasons. I have nothing against gays, it just seems like the system would get raped in each of its loopholes. People can claim independants on taxes or jump on the same medical plans. Court will be tied up with Chucks and Larrys who get married because of the benefits. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 11-04-2008 at 07:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    I voted!!!

Not that it means anything, but I did!

If only our votes actually counted....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'm not American. But as a black man i'm pulling for Obama yet on the other hand McCain (and the GOP in general) are much more inline with my own ideals. So i guess i'd vote McCain if i were American...............yeah i think i would vote McCain. I can't stand Palin though.

My heart says Obama but my mind say McCain. LOL!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    You 're funny. Out of the pages and pages of political talk on here, you wont find that ANYWHERE. If you found one example, which you wont, it would be one example.

You people saying "Its only for people who make 250K", well, first of all that number keeps changing. Biden says 200K. Now your boy Bill Richardson says 150K. Well, that is what most small businesses make, and they will all have to fire a person or two when the taxes go up. Same as when you **** with minimum wage. The people that actually create jobs will be getting ****ed which will trickle down to all the poor people.

By the way, I dont give a shit if you dont mind handing out all your money. Using the government to take it frmo me will warrant you an ass beating, however. Keep yours and your governments hands the **** out of my pocket with your vote buying commy bullshit.

As far as gay marriage, wont every two male roomates will eventually get married for financial reasons. I have nothing against gays, it just seems like the system would get raped in each of its loopholes. People can claim independants on taxes or jump on the same medical plans. Court will be tied up with Chucks and Larrys who get married because of the benefits. Am I wrong?
    Amen! It's that "entitled" attitude that has those people not wanting to work...

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Biden is tough on steriod users. I beleive he was all over changing roids to class three.

Just something to think about.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    i believe mccain is tougher on steroids . he even mentioned something about it yesterday during halftime of monday night football.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    i believe mccain is tougher on steroids. he even mentioned something about it yesterday during halftime of monday night football.
    I quess we are f***ed either way. I don't trust any of them.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    i'll be coherent and i won't vote, first because im not from the US, second because i never vote cos i dont like politicians and third because todays democracy is a stupid puppet show and i don't buy it nor i participate in it.
    AGREED!!
    And I am from the US.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even though im not American and I really don't want that crazy nut Palin in a seat of power, i'd be more inclined to vote "Other" I mean look at you guys. All you McCain voters are flaming the Obama voters and vice versa.

Respect each others choice and stop internet penis comparing.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    This is precisely why I hate politics. It causes nothing but problems. This is America, a free county. Feel encouraged to voice your opinions but don't discourage because someone doesn't share the same feelings as yourself. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    Cool, sounds good to me, so who are you going to contact first about giving away your money. You lie lol. When it comes down to it you are just saying that.
    No, I dont lie,, I would, and I will if it helps! Im dead serious about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post

Richardson was on Foxnews today, he said 250k.. its 250k and will stay 250k

Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    Richardson was on Foxnews today, he said 250k.. its 250k and will stay 250k
    It was the Republicans who kept making accusations that it reached 120k, people really need to stop believing everything the media feeds them.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR View Post
    It was the Republicans who kept making accusations that it reached 120k, people really need to stop believing everything the media feeds them.

You know, if McCain loses this election, a huge reason behind that will be his own follies as opposed to Obama just being smarter or more shrewd. I mean there was McCains VP pick, republicans all but calling Obama a terrorist and wtf was that weird zombie thing he did when he was following Obama??

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    You know, if McCain loses this election, a huge reason behind that will be his own follies as opposed to Obama just being smarter or more shrewd. I mean there was McCains VP pick, republicans all but calling Obama a terrorist and wtf was that weird zombie thing he did when he was following Obama??
    And his MJ moments with his tongue randomly hanging out. But yeah, McCain and Obama were neck and neck after the primaries, but McCain's progressively slumped lower and lower in the polls as you said, due to his own follies. He's basically shot himself in the foot over and over and over again.

yar, negative campaign backfire.. I think, Im glued to the TV lol, lets see what tonight's outcome is..

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if i could vote i would vote obama. not happy with either choice though

Its closer than people say!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha! Accurate poll, I see. Maybe steroid users are more conservative...although I couldn't guess why.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    She gets my vote.

Dont want her as VP but would like her on all 4s in front of me.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i bet shes a dirty girl too..

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I have a feeling Obama is going to be assassinated before he even gets into office in January.

I could be totally wrong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information