Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    this one should do it.... I would have a light on it, but this guy has a nice setup...
    Aguila Ammunition 12 ga

in a 1300 you can load 15 shots in there, and since it's urban fighting, the more shots the better..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Ok, it prevents 2.5-3 million crimes. First i would like to know why theres a 500,000 crime discrepancy in the data there? I'm willing to bet my life that it causes more crimes then it prevents. You may trust your judgment to act responsibly with a gun, but its my contention that the people most likely to own guns are the people who are most likely to misuse them.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't need a gun, got the house wired,,,,

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    the crimes they prevent are prob crimes that were gun related

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    the crimes they prevent are prob crimes that were gun related
    Yeah i would be interested to hear how they 'prevented' the crimes. If someone tries to steal your car and you pull out a gun, they still committed a crime attempting to steal the car regardless of how successful they were...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    The only "crisis" that exists is in the municipalities and city's which ban the posession of firearms or ban the concealment of firearms by law abiding citizens, forcing them to become helpless victims to thugs/robbers/criminals/gangbangers.

Guns exist for more than just the protection from people with other guns. They unarguably give otherwise weak and helpless victims like the elderly and women an equalizing affect towards any attacker whether the attacker is armed or not. In your country Hamish&andy, if an elderly persons house is broken into by armed or unarmed attackers, they are forced to use less than adequate means to defend themselves, and a more powerful attacker will almost always get the best of them. This problem is solved by law abiding citizens in our country being able to own firearms for lawful self defense against such attacks. We are authorized to use deadly force when met with an opposing deadly force, or the threat of deadly force, and that does not necessarily mean that we have to be threatened with a gun, any other weapon or force which would concievably be a threat to your life authorizes you to respond with an equal or greater force.

You have somewhat of a biased viewpoint because you lift weights and are probably able to handle your own if you are attacked by an unarmed man. However, this is not the case for the MAJORITY of people in society, who are easily overpowered and helpless against such attacks.
    Thats purely because the bad guys have access to guns as well. Take away the guns and you take away the bulk of the problem !!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I don't know why but i have alway wanted an mp5

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    this is my gat. would not help in a home invasion though by the time id got it out of the safe and then got the ammo out he would of stabbed me about 20 times. lucky in aus there is not many house invasions, because not many people have guns....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gat.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	508.6 KB 
ID:	95163

just thought id add that guns and tvs dont mix

Name:	tv.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	704.5 KB 
ID:	95164

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    just thought id add that guns and tvs dont mix

Name:	tv.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	704.5 KB 
ID:	95164
    haha, It's not a remote control

If I remeber correctly you had already killed that tv by knocking it off it's cyinder block stand.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I'm not sure I care how much crime guns stop or not, the whole thing is debatable. I have stoped a home invasion in progress and detained the guy until the cops arrived without a gun. He was not armed except for the booz bottle he was stealing and threw and my knee (which hurt btw) and he had pepper spray which he used. Most small time criminals robbing houses aren't armed.
    The fact that guns are out there and in the hands of home-owners makes home invasion a risky crime. Knowing there might be an angry homeowner inside with a gun makes you think twice about busting in I'm betting. These guys aren't breaking into your house to shoot you, they want to steal your crap. They will try to hurt you/kill you if it means the differnece between going to jail, getting hurt or getting away. I'm not saying everyone should have a gun, but I know I'm responsible enough not to have a problem with it and I don't have any kids in the house. Nothing is going make the guy shit his pants more than when you pump a shotgun or cock a pistol.
    I wouldn't feel any safer if there were no longer gun stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    haha, It's not a remote control

If I remeber correctly you had already killed that tv by knocking it off it's cyinder block stand.
    lol yeah,.. i showed it but, it wont every think of falling of the cinder blocks again.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information