Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

stolen identity (kind of lol)

funny story for you all

I am on facebook and myspace, and never ran into any problems in the past on either one.

The other day i recieved a message from a random woman named Janet, 30's-40's. To cut a long story short, someone had made a profile on facebook and tagged.com (which id never heard of) using my name and pictures, saying he was 30 years old (35 on tagged.com) and pretending to be me. Cheeky twat, im 23!

Janet said that he was speaking with her online for about 6 months, even on the phone, and they became close. She eventually went and met him in his hometown of grimsby, and it soon became apparent that the skinny ginger haired man was not me. She claimed that he then attacked her but she fended him off and left the meeting spot, and is likely going to contact the police.

She also said she had discovered he had another profile on these sites posing as another wrestler from the UK who i am familiar with, and sure enough i checked everything out and lo and behold she was right about everything.

I passed on the info to the other wrestler, Chris, and he suggested that he may know who the culprit was. After checking afew things out, and with Janet confirming that this was indeed the same guy who she met, we now know who the imposter is. Some guy that neither me nor Chris had ever met, but each shared a small conversation with online a year or so ago.

Weird as hell, and made me more aware of who gains access to my images and information online.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    one reason to never post pics imo..never know where they will end up

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pretty crazy bro....

Here's what you do... You and chris pose as a chick that he is preying on and go meet up with him and then you two do the attacking.....

beat the living piss out of him....punk ass poser wannabe. bring janet with you to get a few kicks in when he is down... then say "I'm 23 fool so next time if your gonna pose as me do it right"....

I am having one of those days. but if the poser is close by my area, let me know so I can go help you beat him down.

lol i did think of that, but i think the dude needs help more than a beating

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    Beat his ass.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Something like this is a reason why I don't have any social networking profiles. Even though you can make them "private" if someone really wanted in it wouldn't take much work including employers so I just stay away.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Something like this is a reason why I don't have any social networking profiles. Even though you can make them "private" if someone really wanted in it wouldn't take much work including employers so I just stay away.
    Yeah, why sell yourself. Unless it's for @rt or something, to promote your business/community. Who the fucc cares about Joe Shmoe and his pet Kitty named Twinkle Toes? Go out and get laid the old fashion way!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I don't have any accounts with those types of online communities. I have never even posted a picture of myself online so I think I should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    well, I agree the dude has issues... but the attacking a girl is more than just needing help, imo. People preying and attacking people need to be dealt with... beat down is just one way of dealing with people like that...

I am not too big on the new era of going soft and talking to people... screw all that getting them to know they did something bad... majority of the time they know damn well they did something wrong and they are laughing inside at getting away with it and tricking even more people...

people react to pain in various sorts of ways. not necessarily the beat down pain, but jail is another form of pain... taking away priviliges is a pain.

Those kind of things cause changes and cause them to think more than talking to someone about their actions... they are a grown ass person and need to be held accountable for actions like we all do.

Timm, I am coming off a little anal on this, when it can appear to be harmless...

think about it... next time he rapes and even kills a women. In your name or not... somehow the authorities or someone needs to get involved before it gets out of hand.. I know it would cause me concern and it does even now...

i agree, i dont mean he doesnt need locking up and being punished, i just mean a good kicking may make him worse by making him feel even more insecure.

i am leaving it up to her to press charges

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe there both crazy.

Thread Information