Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader

Question Trapped in a vicious circle

Ok. Here my story....
    This is me about to be 19 at 5,7 and 122lbs...yeah maybe a skinny twig blabla i've always loved eating, a lot, i could eat all i wanted, when ever i wanted and all the sport i did was swimming from time to time nothing else.

This is me now, 23 yrs, 5,7 166lbs and fvcking fat about 20% guesstimate. Years of working out, eating boring stuff i dont like, wasting money on shit like glutamine, creatine, protein powder, blablaa for this...is it worth it? i dont think so.

So now im trapped...i you could see i'm kinda sad.
    Cos i'm sad i eat stuff i like, and i'm in a good mood when i do so. But then my bf is higher and higher so when i see my body i think is gross. Sad again. So I nice stuff again. How do i come out of that shit??

I've been 4 days in a lean bulk diet (which is like a cutting diet for me) and could handled anymore i feel hungry i NEED carbs in every meal.

So I thought what worked for me when i was 19 should work for me now.
    So why instead of makeing BB my sport, make swimming my sport and lift ocasionally when ever i feel i want, that can be 1 day a week or 5 depending on my moods.

Any input guys?

thanks
    Last edited by Voland; 12-29-2008 at 06:42 AM. Reason: pointless to post pics

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    Ok. Here my story....
    This is me about to be 19 at 5,7 and 122lbs...yeah maybe a skinny twig blabla i've always loved eating, a lot, i could eat all i wanted, when ever i wanted and all the sport i did was swimming from time to time nothing else.

This is me now, 23 yrs, 5,7 166lbs and fvcking fat about 20% guesstimate. Years of working out, eating boring stuff i dont like, wasting money on shit like glutamine, creatine, protein powder, blablaa for this...is it worth it? i dont think so.

So now im trapped...i you could see i'm kinda sad.
    Cos i'm sad i eat stuff i like, and i'm in a good mood when i do so. But then my bf is higher and higher so when i see my body i think is gross. Sad again. So I nice stuff again. How do i come out of that shit??

I've been 4 days in a lean bulk diet (which is like a cutting diet for me) and could handled anymore i feel hungry i NEED carbs in every meal.

So I thought what worked for me when i was 19 should work for me now.
    So why instead of makeing BB my sport, make swimming my sport and lift ocasionally when ever i feel i want, that can be 1 day a week or 5 depending on my moods.

Any input guys?

thanks
    I don't understand the question. You are upset that you have high BF but your on a lean bulk ? Doesn't make sense.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm not entirely sure myself what the question is but I see a couple of things going on.

First is your age from 19-23 and your current bf%
    At your age your most likely just starting to stablize at your adult weight.

I am too so I know. When I was 19 I was thin and ripped up. I also wrestled, and ate everything in site believe it or not.

Now, I do mostly weights, keep a straight diet, and I find it really hard to keep lean and muscular. So its important to understand how you body responded then is not how it will respond now.
    I think ultimately, you may have never been in the condition you aspire to be, which is different for me.
    I was in shape 2 years ago and fell off track.
    But I understand it has nothing to do with glutamine or creatine.
    For me its maintaining a good diet consistently and a good workout regimine + lots of cardio.
    My mind use to operate that when I hate pizza or fries I'd feel like a waste of life.
    Now I'm basically content having some extra weight, which is the only reason I have it.

So the only thing I can say to your vague issue is if you really really want something you'll get it, otherwise you just don't want it as bad as you think. Simple as that.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I geuss if you want the ambercombie look. I think you have a better frame now and a can work on reducing you bf%. Maybe you want to do swimming as you did and lift wieghts. best of both worlds?
    Swimming can be your cardio...

Thread Information