Thread: Armageddon Week

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Armageddon Week

Anybody watching it on the history channel?
    It started Sunday I believe.
    I don't necessarily believe it all, but I find it interesting.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Dude, I caught a couple minutes of some of that. The history channel, imo, is just horrible, horrible scholarship. I've seen them say so many things on there that are just blatantly false. I consider it more semi-historical/entertainment.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Been watching it all week

I learned that in 2029 we have a decent chance to get hit by an asteroid that equals a 50 megaton nuke. Enough to wipe out a large area or cause a big tsunami. And if it does miss us 10 years later it has even a better chance to hit us..... So I got all my chicken, oats, workout equipment in the cellar right now. Now I just gotta get a couple of women so we can restart the human race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis <---- The asteroid

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Yeah, the asteroid thing is pretty cool, yet scary because it will happen, just a question of when.

Then the whole 2012 thing.
    Nostradamus, I Ching, 4 Horsemen, Jewish calendar, Super volcanoes, etc...
    pretty cool stuff lol

We are all going to die. lol, better start stocking up on women in your cellar

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    ^^^ Yeah, the asteroid thing is pretty cool, yet scary because it will happen, just a question of when.

Then the whole 2012 thing.
    Nostradamus, I Ching, 4 Horsemen, Jewish calendar, Super volcanoes, etc...
    pretty cool stuff lol

We are all going to die. lol, better start stocking up on women in your cellar
    I have that...I just need 1000ml of test and 1000ml of tren and primo as well...If I am going to die I better look good dead and then it will be freezing cold and i will be frozen in time ...all sexy and handsome and with erect d!ck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I have that...I just need 1000ml of test and 1000ml of tren and primo as well...If I am going to die I better look good dead and then it will be freezing cold and i will be frozen in time ...all sexy and handsome and with erect d!ck

I just threw up my food in laughter. dammitt
    Good thing I have dogs to clean up my mess

Thats hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

I just threw up my food in laughter. dammitt
    Good thing I have dogs to clean up my mess

Thats hilarious
    I wasnt even trying ..........

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with some of the 2012 stuff they showed on Sunday, as there's proof of the Mayan's canlendar on the subject... Now, that something's gonna happen on Dec. 21, 2012, I don't know about that... That Nostradamus' predictions are right, I don't know either; I think the guy happened to have access to some old scripts or some copy of the Bible back then and just wrote whatever was on his mind on the subject.

The 7 Sins Apocalypse documentary, is also true; anyone with a Bible, a TV, and having CNN/Local News coverage can attest that some or all of the stuff said and showed there is already happening.

Cal, BigS... what would've been of the forums w/out ur practical jokes around?

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    I agree with some of the 2012 stuff they showed on Sunday, as there's proof of the Mayan's canlendar on the subject... Now, that something's gonna happen on Dec. 21, 2012, I don't know about that... That Nostradamus' predictions are right, I don't know either; I think the guy happened to have access to some old scripts or some copy of the Bible back then and just wrote whatever was on his mind on the subject.

The 7 Sins Apocalypse documentary, is also true; anyone with a Bible, a TV, and having CNN/Local News coverage can attest that some or all of the stuff said and showed there is already happening.

Cal, BigS... what would've been of the forums w/out ur practical jokes around?
    I know u love us in really non gay way

On a serious note I listen to a radio show and dec21 2012 will be some change and it can be either good or bad. So I dont know I just want to have my geear and family.

Thread Information