Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nooomoto is offline Productive Member

Cop punches handcuffed guy in the face

Check out this fkin' brave hero of an officer. The guy was cuffed in the back of what appears to be a police SUV, he had to use the problem, but was more than likely just trying to be a dickhead. This cop gets annoyed and lets loose on the dudes face...while he's handcuffed. What a *****. The BEST part is that the cop is blaming his PTSD from being in the Army...what a cop-out (no pun intended). Coward. He got 18 months in prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYPnEvsoD7M

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    All he got is 18 months and early release? So much for making and example!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder what they do to cops in prison. This guy will be lucky to make it out alive haha.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    He'll be in protective custody. We like to keep bad cops and kiddie ****ers safe.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    a year and half doesnt seem like alot but trust me thats a year and a half in jail! douche bag cop tried using the army card to get away with it...i mean why would that make you snap? its not like he owns the car and the guy wasent posing a threat to him in anyway at all

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    He'll be in protective custody. We like to keep bad cops and kiddie ****ers safe.
    They should keep the child molesters with the rest of the prisoners. They should also be required to wear a different color like lime green so they are easily spotted.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Guy was told to stop kicking the window, guy kept kicking the window, guy gets smacked around a little. If his criminal ass hadn't have acted like a punk it wouldn't have happened so tough shit. When you wanna act out and break the law and go taunting police, **** your civil rights you just lost em'!!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    Guy was told to stop kicking the window, guy kept kicking the window, guy gets smacked around a little. If his criminal ass hadn't have acted like a punk it wouldn't have happened so tough shit. When you wanna act out and break the law and go taunting police, **** your civil rights you just lost em'!!
    There's better ways of restraining suspects than delivering closed fist blows to someone who does not pose a threat to anyone. Please show me where using a closed fist to control an already restrained suspects feet is on the force continuum? It's not.

Please remember that the person being detained in the back of the cop car, whether under arrest or not, is only an ACCUSED person, and has not been proven guilty of a crime. Any one of you could very well be in that same position and have done absolutely nothing against the law at all. That is why we treat prisoners with humanity and dignity, and allow the courts to be the arbiters of justice.

Some of the comments here are just absurd, and I like to HOPE that it's people speaking out of anger and not using their brains to form a rational thought that they actually considered before opening their mouths.

I agree to an extent. He could of stopped after the first punch and the guy would have learned his lesson kind of like spanking your kid or giving them a pinch. Should he get a year and a half in prison? fvck no. I watch cops and if I was in some of those situations there would be a few black eyes. A lot of these criminals are like kids. Anything you say will go in one ear and out the other, but if you pop them a few times in the face or give them a good shock from the taser they might learn a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    There's better ways of restraining suspects than delivering closed fist blows to someone who does not pose a threat to anyone. Please show me where using a closed fist to control an already restrained suspects feet is on the force continuum? It's not.

Please remember that the person being detained in the back of the cop car, whether under arrest or not, is only an ACCUSED person, and has not been proven guilty of a crime. Any one of you could very well be in that same position and have done absolutely nothing against the law at all. That is why we treat prisoners with humanity and dignity, and allow the courts to be the arbiters of justice.

Some of the comments here are just absurd, and I like to HOPE that it's people speaking out of anger and not using their brains to form a rational thought that they actually considered before opening their mouths.
    If I was in this position I would not be kicking the window and I would be respectful to the officer so there would be no need for a beating.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I don't like it when someone abuses their authority, but I wanted to hit that guy too. Maybe that's why Im not a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    I agree to an extent. He could of stopped after the first punch and the guy would have learned his lesson kind of like spanking your kid or giving them a pinch. Should he get a year and a half in prison? fvck no. I watch cops and if I was in some of those situations there would be a few black eyes. A lot of these criminals are like kids. Anything you say will go in one ear and out the other, but if you pop them a few times in the face or give them a good shock from the taser they might learn a lesson.
    Which would be cool if the guy admitted to it, but he has to be a queer and pull the PTSD card. "I beat the crap out of a defenseless suspect because I was in the Army"...lame and shameful.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    wow!!! i think 1.5 is a very long time!!! how the guy who got punched will get a big settlement..

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    cops have to bend the rules a little sometimes. Most arrests and search and seizures are conducted illegally too. My buddy told me 90% of his arrests were through illegal search and seizure. Illegal or not, if a coke dealer gets put behind bars do we really give a shit? And if somebody has nothing to hide they shouldn't have any objections to begin with, the only people who go crying "illegal procedure" are the ones who were guilty to freakin' begin with. Kind of like videos like this, the situation would have never happened if the idiot in the car followed the rules. The cops wouldn't have had to bump the guy on foot with the police car if he didn't rob the KFC at gunpoint and run. But now everything is the police officers fault. I think people forget that they are dealing with guys on moments notice thinking and often times instinct. I watched a news story last night about a cop who shot a guy in the face. The guy was on drugs and coming at the officer trying to assault him. Cop pops him, only thing the news wanted to show was the interview of the thugs brother crying and saying "he aint have to shoot him in da' face, he had all dat' area of his body and he shot him in his face, why?" **** this kind of shit, if it were up to me police would all carry bobbi clubs like Europe and bash faces in.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    the cop was definately wrong, i dont like cops...but 18 months for 4 fagot punches is a bit much!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    He hit like a girl, I would have knocked the living shit out of him. then the Shitbag criminal stated "I will never be the same, I can't sleep at night" What a fuking turd.
    Cop was way wrong!

cops have to bend the rules a little sometimes. Most arrests and search and seizures are conducted illegally too. My buddy told me 90% of his arrests were through illegal search and seizure. Illegal or not, if a coke dealer gets put behind bars do we really give a shit? And if somebody has nothing to hide they shouldn't have any objections to begin with, the only people who go crying "illegal procedure" are the ones who were guilty to freakin' begin with. Kind of like videos like this, the situation would have never happened if the idiot in the car followed the rules. The cops wouldn't have had to bump the guy on foot with the police car if he didn't rob the KFC at gunpoint and run. But now everything is the police officers fault. I think people forget that they are dealing with guys on moments notice thinking and often times instinct. I watched a news story last night about a cop who shot a guy in the face. The guy was on drugs and coming at the officer trying to assault him. Cop pops him, only thing the news wanted to show was the interview of the thugs brother crying and saying "he aint have to shoot him in da' face, he had all dat' area of his body and he shot him in his face, why?" **** this kind of shit, if it were up to me police would all carry bobbi clubs like Europe and bash faces in.
    That's all fine and dandy, and I wouldn't care if the guy were assaulting the police officer. But punching a handcuffed guy in the face more than once is just bitch-made. It's even more bitch-made to cry PTSD. I'm not defending the suspect, I'm attacking the actions of the police officer. If you don't want to have to deal with punk criminals, then don't become a police officer. Pretty simple.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not really impressed with this vid considering I have seen a vid of a cop shooting a sitting / handcuffed guy for getting up as ordered.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    there both fagets and should share a cell

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    To protect and serve!

Most cops are just assholes. It's a prerequisite for the job.

1 1/2 yrs is way too steep for that, though.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Police the new Mafia.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The cop should have decked the guy. The ****ing guy was acting like a retard. He was asked politely once to stop, and the guy kept on kicking the window.

When you were a child. If you acted up in front of your parents, you got swatted. Whats the difference? All cops are doing is baby sitting the public to try and keep order. Some people just dont stop acting like children, and cops have to come in and be the parents and swat them a few times to get them to act correctly.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Cool...so can I swat at a cop who is acting like a child? Didn't think so.

You're logic is irrational, and makes no sense.

We talking about this instance.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Do I condone something along the lines of the Rodney King Beating when LA cops abused their powers? Absolutely not!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Guy asked for it. I think the cop deserves a raise.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Cop put to much of his personal issues into the situation, theres probaly a history of this thats why he got 1.5,
    i know some buddies of mine that thought they were badasses when they got that gun and badge, but they lost it cause of that,
    1 old timer cop i know said if you remember your a servant of the public and not god youll always be a cop

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh give me a break!

"I havent been the same psychologically or physically"

Biff77 is offline Junior Member
    Well the cop was stupid enuff to know his car had a camera in it..
    If he woulda draged the guy out and beat him elswere nothing would have ever happen..

My cousin is a prison gaurd,, he knows exactley were the cameras r ,, and knows at a latter time were he can seek revenge on a con who gives him shit..

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    That cop is going to get it in the can,

Hes fu++ed

I feel bad for him, but hes so stupid to do that on cam

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I'm not really impressed with this vid considering I have seen a vid of a cop shooting a sitting / handcuffed guy for getting up as ordered.
    where is this

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    The cop should have decked the guy. The ****ing guy was acting like a retard. He was asked politely once to stop, and the guy kept on kicking the window.

When you were a child. If you acted up in front of your parents, you got swatted. Whats the difference? All cops are doing is baby sitting the public to try and keep order. Some people just dont stop acting like children, and cops have to come in and be the parents and swat them a few times to get them to act correctly.
    x2

DOM6 is offline Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAVub...eature=related
    looks like the guy had to piss or they didnt have the car on, theres no a/c in the back now imagine with that divider how hot it was, he just wanted air, the kid wasnt kicking the window he was just getting there attention, how else was he suppost to do that?

DOM6 is offline Member
    how could they make such a dumbass a cop, i mean did he think he was going to get away with that, he just threw his whole pention out, ruined his family, and got this kid probaly rich, what a stupid fuk

DOM6 is offline Member
    that cop better pray noinmate sees that video

slimy is offline Associate Member
    "WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO." That's the part that makes me laugh. It's just not 'graphic'.

Should the cop hit the guy in handcuffs? No.

But is it really that bad? no.

I have two eight year old neighbors that hit each other in the face with WAY harder punches than that cop threw, and these two kiddos are FRIENDS!!! Those were pus$y punches, thrown with no wieght behind them. The dude is going to be fine. Slap on the wrist would have been fine for the cop, but a year and a half in jail? No way. If he was going to get a year and a half, he should have worked that guy over with a flashlight.

This asshole deserves a year and a half. This lady never posed ANY threat what so ever to him. What a dick head.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Dp8...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    You're logic is irrational, and makes no sense.

We talking about this instance.
    You are right..that logic makes no sense. It is the same logic that was used to explain why it's ok for cops to hit people.

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    This asshole deserves a year and a half. This lady never posed ANY threat what so ever to him. What a dick head.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Dp8...eature=related
    First video, no harm done. I fully believe that. This jackass, however, needs to die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information