Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Spring breakers on fire...

We all know that this time of year we get flooded with the spring break crowd. Many of them have never followed a good diet or trained seriously a day in their life, but spring break is coming so it's time for steroids . Now I know as well as anyone how frustrating these threads can be, especially when they pop up as rapidly as they do, and add to that the ones who want to argue when we try to point them to good diet and training first and it's easy to get agitated. That being said however, I've also noticed the flaming responses are at an all-time high. Lot's of our brighter minds aren't even replying to these threads now, perhaps if the thread withers and drops to the bottom from a lack of responses the op may actually take a moment to read and investigate why. Maybe not, who knows. But I do know that responses like "dude, that cycle is gay, are you retarded?" are far too common now. Those of you who have followed my posts know that I'm not the kind to sugar-coat responses, so when my response is the nicest one in the whole thread you have to know there is a problem lol.

southmadejd is offline Member
    So Big are you trying to say that my cycle of Vitamin C and Hydroxycut wont get me down to 1.7% bodyfat?

What if I add some DBol to the equation?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    So Big are you trying to say that my cycle of Vitamin C and Hydroxycut wont get me down to 1.7% bodyfat?

What if I add some DBol to the equation?
    You mean you arnt happy looking like this ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spring breakers on fire...-borat-mankini-62408-1.jpg  

But in all seriousness, if you have nothing intelligent to say in those threads then just ignore them

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    Done.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    good post....

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to advise them to inject synthol aas it is the most efficient method.... bwahahahahha ....
    J/k

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    We all know that this time of year we get flooded with the spring break crowd. Many of them have never followed a good diet or trained seriously a day in their life, but spring break is coming so it's time for steroids. Now I know as well as anyone how frustrating these threads can be, especially when they pop up as rapidly as they do, and add to that the ones who want to argue when we try to point them to good diet and training first and it's easy to get agitated. That being said however, I've also noticed the flaming responses are at an all-time high. Lot's of our brighter minds aren't even replying to these threads now, perhaps if the thread withers and drops to the bottom from a lack of responses the op may actually take a moment to read and investigate why. Maybe not, who knows. But I do know that responses like "dude, that cycle is gay, are you retarded?" are far too common now. Those of you who have followed my posts know that I'm not the kind to sugar-coat responses, so when my response is the nicest one in the whole thread you have to know there is a problem lol.
    that post was totally gay dude (also, your cycle hella sucks).

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Jig are we having a bad day?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Why do people even respond? Wouldn't it be better to completely ignore the stupid threads?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Why do people even respond? Wouldn't it be better to completely ignore the stupid threads?
    exactly^

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Normally you're spot on, but in this case I have to correct you. My post was actually bisexual, and if my cycle sucks so much then why is it I gained 2lbs the last time I ran it? That's the first time I've ever been over 140lbs, so the cycle clearly rocks...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Normally you're spot on, but in this case I have to correct you. My post was actually bisexual, and if my cycle sucks so much then why is it I gained 2lbs the last time I ran it? That's the first time I've ever been over 140lbs, so the cycle clearly rocks...
    Well, what can i say? Im not afraid to tell it like it is (in the most condescending manner possible).

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    We all know that this time of year we get flooded with the spring break crowd. Many of them have never followed a good diet or trained seriously a day in their life, but spring break is coming so it's time for steroids. Now I know as well as anyone how frustrating these threads can be, especially when they pop up as rapidly as they do, and add to that the ones who want to argue when we try to point them to good diet and training first and it's easy to get agitated. That being said however, I've also noticed the flaming responses are at an all-time high. Lot's of our brighter minds aren't even replying to these threads now, perhaps if the thread withers and drops to the bottom from a lack of responses the op may actually take a moment to read and investigate why. Maybe not, who knows. But I do know that responses like "dude, that cycle is gay, are you retarded?" are far too common now. Those of you who have followed my posts know that I'm not the kind to sugar-coat responses, so when my response is the nicest one in the whole thread you have to know there is a problem lol.
    agreed i will watch my responses to new bees...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    How about we come up with some random phrase that every REAL contributing member can use?

When you see a spring break thread, respond with ONLY the words "Watermelon Handshake"...When 3-5 members are saying that, it'll drive the idiots away.

I'll laugh my ass off if I read that a bunch of times.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    How about we come up with some random phrase that every REAL contributing member can use?

When you see a spring break thread, respond with ONLY the words "Watermelon Handshake"...When 3-5 members are saying that, it'll drive the idiots away.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    haha, think you might of started something

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post

I have started all ready

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    we were all uneducated at one time or another...ill try to be nice to the lapers

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Big why cant we just recommend d-bol/deca only cycles, and like 3grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, And Hydroxycut and tell them we get are stuff from buysteroids.com.
    Wouldnt that be the Fun thing to do LOL
    tell them show us progress pics and their Gyno is Progressively getting worse and we say your Pecs r getting huge LOL

Thread Information