rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member

deep thought on technology and mind

I kind of got to thinking about this topic again from the mod thread.
    The whole forum and boards as a means of communication of the mind is really cool. Many of you younger ones grew up with the internet and this idea might sound crazy.... but not too long ago these kind of things we do on here daily were fantasies.

I remember when we were kids growing up there were all these big pushes about how the brain was untapped (we use like 1%) and that if humans were able to use more of the brain telepathy or communication with eachother without being present might be possible.

Well here we are on a board exchanging thoughts and communicating all over the world without seeing or ever knowing each other. It is really crazy cool when you think about it. you might not be able to direct your thought at anyone, but the cell phone allows you to dial into their head and communicate almost anywhere you are. In one sense it is mind communication... maybe just not like you might have thought way back when. Might even be more complicated as you can see pictures and advertisement are present in this exchange process... businesses would have it's place too..lol.

In order to keep sanity there is a moderator for the communication process. kind of an mind police? Or a justice and peace keeper? exchanging free thoughts almost telepathically and then if you get out of hand with your mind, you will lose your privilidge of a thought exchange. wow, when viewed like this a mod has quite a bit of power over poeple in their freedom of thought exchange...lol.

crazy cool....anyhow, I always trip on different things and I thought i would throw this one out there to see if anyone else ever viewed things like this.
    Last edited by rockinred; 01-24-2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: clarity

Thread Information