J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Can someone PLEASE get a job in customs!

It would be intresting to know how much money the US spends on it. Imagine the man power it takes to go through all those little packages. A machine can't do it and they don't think they can use migrant help.

I'm sure all those people are making prevailing wage, benifits, 401k, vacation, sick time.

Why are we in a financial crisis!!!

All I wanted was 500 freaking Tbol. Is the world going to end? seriously. You just paid a guy $500-600 a week to keep my $150 in T-bol out of my system.

Congrats.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    It would be intresting to know how much money the US spends on it. Imagine the man power it takes to go through all those little packages. A machine can't do it and they don't think they can use migrant help.

I'm sure all those people are making prevailing wage, benifits, 401k, vacation, sick time.

Why are we in a financial crisis!!!

All I wanted was 500 freaking Tbol. Is the world going to end? seriously. You just paid a guy $500-600 a week to keep my $150 in T-bol out of my system.

Congrats.
    I bet the military wastes more money in a day than customs pays annually in wages. Did u get a letter?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    I bet the military wastes more money in a day than customs pays annually in wages. Did u get a letter?
    Hey I agree the military waste a ton of money. I have a lot of friends in the military. Recently 3 of my friends and my brother all went to Africa to train african troops in BJJ.

Why do African troops seriously need to know BJJ? They use macheties and Aks. I'm not sure if a arm bar ever won a war.

No letter yet, but they are so swamped with typing those letters and testing the stuff they get, it will take months to arrive. If they just asked,I'd tell them it's T-bol and Tamox, christ.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Test it?
    All the LL's I've got in the past were right around the time I was expecting a package.
    I don't think they have the time or money to test it, unless its a lot and they're trying to make a case for it.

Just hope you get an LL and the place reships, or maybe its just taking a long time.
    I've had packages from the same place take 8 days my first order, 21 the second. G/luck let us know the outcome.

Thread Information