Thread: accutane

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    joiningthedarkside is offline Associate Member

accutane

is it true when u start ur acne gets worse before it gets better? and are u able to abtain it online?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by joiningthedarkside View Post
    is it true when u start ur acne gets worse before it gets better? and are u able to abtain it online?
    Why don't you just go through a Doctor for that stuff. He can fill you in on all you will ever need to know and also keep you from screwing yourself up.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ive had it from a dr and from ug and i never got worse first

joiningthedarkside is offline Associate Member
    ok well i dont need it as of now im just a little weary that ide be prone to once i start my cycle. it might seem a little out of the ordinary if all of a sudden i have a face full of pizza! and im going to the docter for it. also i dont have heath insurance

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ok well i dont need it as of now im just a little weary that ide be prone to once i start my cycle. it might seem a little out of the ordinary if all of a sudden i have a face full of pizza! and im going to the docter for it. also i dont have heath insurance
    to get accutane from a dr you have to try other meds also.

and if you don't have insurance i doubt you are going to be able to afford accutane. Its very expensive and it requires monthly blood work to get a script

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    That drug is a bitch. MOths supply costs close to 400 bucks. ALso as gixxer said monthly blood test is required.
    You also can not DRINK with this medication. And if you have any depression or mental issues you're not allowed to take it. You have to get a Govt PIN
    Females have to talk to a govt representative every week.

This is a last resort. I took it, and you can expect DRY DRY zombie lips, dry face skin and extreme irritation to the sun.

Gl

Thread Information