IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

seriously......I didnt realize that people are actually capable of being this stupid

ok.....so I had an exam tonight. It was one of those exams that is all essay, and you bring what they call a bluebook to the exam. Its basically just a standardized booklet you use to write your essay in. so if their are 400 people in class, 400 people bring the identical booklet to write their answers in.

we get the questions a week in advance.

Well, these ****en jacks of all trades come up with the genious idea to write their answers in their booklet before the exam. These ****en geniouses did not foresee that commonly in these classes, professors collect the booklets, then redistribute them to get around these cheaters. students then flip through their new books to make sure their is no writing in them. Well these ****ing geniouses, when the time came, passed in their (dirty booklet). Their had to be 20 kids that tried this. That is, 20 people had to turn in books with writing in them.

NOW. if i had HALF A ****EN BRAIN. I mean half a ****en brain....wouldnt you
    1. foresee something like that happening
    2. cheat in your booklet, but keep it in your bookbag.
    3. hand in a clean booklet, because if you were smart you'd bring a clean booklet just for this very incident.
    4. put your new booklet in your book bag
    5. whip out the dirty copy from your bookbag.

pretend like your writing..hand her in.

Like, I am not even mad that some people tried cheating. I am embarrased and irritated for the sake of humanity that people can be so out of their minds idiotic.

ps. I think the kid next to me was one of them. He kept trying to look at mine. And he handed his essay in after 20 minutes and was sighing the whole time. I took 2 hours.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 02-17-2009 at 12:18 AM.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    How cool would that be if you got one of the booklets that had a great answer already written in it...

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    hahaha thats funny. we have never had to turn in the blue books to be redistributed...
    LOL
    what idiots. I use my PHONE to cheat if i need to. It a pda phone so microsoft word comes in handy alot.
    what school is this ?????

Harvard, I would assume

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    lol dipshits

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    If not Harvard at least a top ten...

Pearl Buck?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    How cool would that be if you got one of the booklets that had a great answer already written in it...
    ehh i doubt kids like this come up with GREAT answers.

pretty funny though.

my fav cheater caught was one of my friends in jr year of hs, probably the easiest class i had, taught by my soccer coach so he wasn't a hard teacher at all.

so this kid makes a cheat cheat and has it on his desk, just a small piece of paper but it had enough stuff written on it, then when the teacher is handing out the tests, he is talking to someone else near him, not paying any attention and leaves this thing right out on his desk. like i said, easy teacher, so he let him take it anyway the next day lol

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    why do they give you the exam booklets in advance?

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I'm pretty sure the university maeks you bring your own, that's how it worked when I was in college. I'm kind of curious why they give the questions a week in advance

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    I'm pretty sure the university maeks you bring your own, that's how it worked when I was in college. I'm kind of curious why they give the questions a week in advance
    wow, thats the dumbest policy ive ever heard of. exam booklets cant be more than a dollar a piece.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    wow, thats the dumbest policy ive ever heard of. exam booklets cant be more than a dollar a piece.
    yeah they always gave them out to me this year.. even in math class and you were allowed to write on the test too.... so i always handed in my test and a blank book

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Right.

Where I'm at we distribute the test booklets to the students for this very reason.

That was amazingly stupid of those 20 kids.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    We have to buy them. They are 30 cents a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    If not Harvard at least a top ten...
    Its not the school. Its the class. its a light class than anyone can take. very easy class

actually, they are 30 cents a piece. so 2 of them, thats 60 cents a piece. But since the class is like a tier 1 non major class, I dont think they would get the funding to supply 500 kids with booklets. The class probably should be scan tron multiple choice exams. But the prof prefers essay questions and cares that we actually learn something. So its why things are a little unconventional.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    Right.

Where I'm at we distribute the test booklets to the students for this very reason.

ya, if it was a normal sized class and an important one, they would be supplied.

That was amazingly stupid of those 20 kids.
    For crying out loud, they could have came up with the novel idea to bring 2 booklets. a dirty one and a clean one. and pass in the clean one.

I used to even have to buy my own scantrons for multiple choice tests. Colleges will beat you over the head every way possible to suck every last dime out of you

Thread Information