Thread: A-rod & boli?

eckstg is offline Associate Member

A-rod & boli?

Okay so a-rod admits to using somethin bought over the counter at gnc that was an injectable but didnt know anything more than that his cousin says its good stuff and it caused him to fail a testosterone test?This to me is an insult to peoples intelligence.Why cant he be a man instead of such a prick and just admit he knew exactly what he was taking?He came across to me as more of a punk than if he just stayed quiet.

Also i dont see why gnc wont dispute his claims about an injectable bein bought over the counter from their stores back in 2003-2005?Or have they sold such items and i just not know?I highly doubt it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    This is what he injected ;

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Who, can we talk about people that i might know...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    Okay so a-rod admits to using somethin bought over the counter at gnc that was an injectable but didnt know anything more than that his cousin says its good stuff and it caused him to fail a testosterone test?This to me is an insult to peoples intelligence.Why cant he be a man instead of such a prick and just admit he knew exactly what he was taking?He came across to me as more of a punk than if he just stayed quiet.
    I completely agree.

It's a total douche move on A-rods part.

If he is gonna come clean, at least man up to it, and not create some bs story.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru

Also i dont see why gnc wont dispute his claims about an injectable bein bought over the counter from their stores back in 2003-2005?Or have they sold such items and i just not know?I highly doubt it.
    There is no way in hell gnc sold him an injectable item. The stuff that company sells is not pharma grade and most of it hasn't been evaluated by the fda.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    if you listened to the press conference his cousin got it from the dominican republic...boli sounds like slang for primobolan ...am i the only one making that connection?? and yea he is lying about knowing what he took...BUT he has been the most truthful and forthright so far...

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

listen to the press conference again...what he bought OTC was in the Dominican Republic not GNC. What he got at GNC according to him was Ripped Fuel.

No doubt he was blowing smoke up everyone's a$$ with the fact that he didnt know what he was doing by injecting twice a month for 6 months at a time for three years. that of course is B.S. - but damn the guy admitted to taking roids...why the continued witch hunt for the gory detials?

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    if you listened to the press conference his cousin got it from the dominican republic...boli sounds like slang for primobolan...am i the only one making that connection?? and yea he is lying about knowing what he took...BUT he has been the most truthful and forthright so far...
    he tested positive for Primo and Test-E. So the Bole or Boli is the Primo that he is referring to and yes it was purchased in the Dominican Republic with his cousin...

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    he tested positive for Primo and Test-E. So the Bole or Boli is the Primo that he is referring to and yes it was purchased in the Dominican Republic with his cousin...
    I just don't believe that he was smuggling any juice into the country when he could have easily gotten it in the US

Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    I just don't believe that he was smuggling any juice into the country when he could have easily gotten it in the US
    Oh I agree with you. The whole story of how who where and why is bullshit...its all made up so he dose not have to name names, sources and go into all that stuff. this way its all on him and his "cousin"...no trainers, dealers or anyone else was involved.

I mean he took roids with his cousin and didnt bother to ask ANYONE on how to use them...rriigghhhtt!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Why beat around the bush and look like a dick. Just admit it and let it be. It will bow over fast enough and the media will be on to the next guy anyways.

Oh I agree with you. The whole story of how who where and why is bullshit...its all made up so he dose not have to name names, sources and go into all that stuff. this way its all on him and his "cousin"...no trainers, dealers or anyone else was involved.

I mean he took roids with his cousin and didnt bother to ask ANYONE on how to use them...rriigghhhtt!
    Plus, before he got busted he did an interview with Katie Couric and his excuse was that he cares too much about his body to ever put steroids into it, and now he is claiming he injected some foreign substance that he knew nothing about. I doubt that someone who got a 252 million dollar contract based on his athletic ability would be so irresponsible to just start injecting random things into his body that he knows nothing about. I guess one thing we all need to realize on here is that most of the general public isn't as educated as us on steroids, so to the average person his admissions may be believable

Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    Plus, before he got busted he did an interview with Katie Couric and his excuse was that he cares too much about his body to ever put steroids into it, and now he is claiming he injected some foreign substance that he knew nothing about. I doubt that someone who got a 252 million dollar contract based on his athletic ability would be so irresponsible to just start injecting random things into his body that he knows nothing about. I guess one thing we all need to realize on here is that most of the general public isn't as educated as us on steroids, so to the average person his admissions may be believable
    scotty, you are right on the money here. most people have NO IDEA how to take AAS, so the answer is "believable". But bro, when I heard how he said he took it and to see how his body has physically changed over the years...I almost fell out of my chair.

A-Rod is one polished athlete, from the field to handling the press. He knew exactly what and how to do it. The guy has a team of handlers and another team for "crisis" responses and how to handle the press.

He is very calculated...and DAMN GOOD AT IT.

What was even funnier was Andy Petite last year when he said he injected HGH twice to help heal from an injury. WOW..two shots and you are all better??? Thats the scary part that people will continue to think that AAS and HGH are miracle workers just by injecting one or twice. They have no idea of the dedication that it takes to get the most out of them.

eckstg is offline Associate Member

I agree here i was looking at it the wrong way.Also maybe he doesnt admit his knowledge of use and stacking due to maybe guidance that its not good idea to tell in general to public how aas are used?

So now apparently primobolan , which he claims to have gotten over the counter in the Dominican Republic, is illegal to buy over the conter in the Dominican Rep, and was illegal in 2001-2003 when he claimed to have been taking it.

Thread Information