Thread: Food Wall

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Food Wall

I'm tired of eating food! I'm getting it done, but it has now become offically harder to do than my workouts.

I use to enjoy food so much too...it's a damn shame. I'm so sick of steak, chicken breasts, tunafish, eggs, oatmeal, brown rice and broccoli. I have to muscle down my whey shakes, and talk myself through alot of meals.
    I'd really like to eat about 50 c.c. cookies, a pan of brownies and some Taco Bell, but that aint gonna happen.

I know I can't be the only dealing with "food burnout"....any one else in the same boat (or been in the boat?) and wtf did you do about it?

(had a candy binge last weekend, but have felt guilty since)

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Yes all the time,,,change the way you cook it....if you are just cooking a chicken breast and eating it...cut it up and mix it with some rice and put some home made salsa on it....you can eat the same things just mix up on you are making it...I have mixed steak with chicken and rice....JMO

ps there are a lot of ideas on make food more fun.........it is also a mind set if you tell your self you dont like it then you will not like it...mind over matter.....good luck

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Do you allow yourself any cheat meals?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    the trick is to cook chicken that is so tender and delicious, it goes dowm your throat so easy.....i will share my recipe in a little bit

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I eat shitty sometimes for a week or so between cycles then get back to training and dieting right. Sometimes your body needs a break from it all.

Gears is offline Member
    You're sick of steak? Is there something wrong with you man?

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    Do you allow yourself any cheat meals?

Ive been cheating on the weekend...but mostly with sugar...did have some pizza two weeks ago that was awesome! How often do you guys cheat (on food!)

I'll look forward to the recipe Iron.

I'm gonna look into some good salsas Prone! (maybe some sauces too?)

(I knew I wasn't alone!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    You're sick of steak? Is there something wrong with you man?
    Dude...I know! I buy the family packs of sirloin (or strips if they're on sale) and grill about 3 lbs at a time and tupperware it. And now, even those are getting harder to eat (never thought I'd be saying that!!) This is why I know I've hit a wall!

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i defrost my chicken breast (boneless/skinless) and cut it into strips, throw it in a closed container with some "kickin chicken" seasoning (available at walmart) and through in low sodium soy sauce or teriyaki marinade, or i marinate with chalula or franks red hot. I use salsa on just about everything. I also like to through that same chicken in with my spaghetti noodles for a carbs and some marinara. The marinara really changes it up for me and makes it half way enjoyable.

God man sometimes i cheat everyday. I cheat small tho. One soda one day. A slice of pizza another day. I save the really bad stuff for my free day but every now and again ill even through in a grilled stuffed burrito with chicken or steak from taco bell. Just one. But i cheat alot in terms of frequency, but not in serving amounts.

Do whatever keeps you sane bro. But just know that when your sitting at home and staring at a plate of chicken that your eyes have somehow altered the appearance so that to you..it looks like a plate of sand or how after eating so much of it, you somehow altered the chemical structure of the food so that now it has no taste, ever, that there are thousands of us guys out there doing the same. ****ing. thing.

Good luck man. We feel your pain.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Feel your pain dude. I went crazy last week. I bought a bag or doritos chips put em on a plate. Put salsa, jalapenos and a whole bunch of cheese on it with hot sauce on it.

Man i felt guilty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Feel your pain dude. I went crazy last week. I bought a bag or doritos chips put em on a plate. Put salsa, jalapenos and a whole bunch of cheese on it with hot sauce on it.

Man i felt guilty
    isnt it sad what we go through sometimes?

Had you feelin like a crackhead who got caught hiding inside a washing machine with a rusted needle stickin out of his arm just for eating what most people put down all the time!

I feel you man, its a lot harder to get all the calories you need with "good" calories too!

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Ive been cheating on the weekend...but mostly with sugar...did have some pizza two weeks ago that was awesome! How often do you guys cheat (on food!)

I'll look forward to the recipe Iron.

I'm gonna look into some good salsas Prone! (maybe some sauces too?)

(I knew I wasn't alone!)
    I have a cheat meal once a week, usually on Mondays I'll go out to a restaurant and just get whatever I want and desert. It helps keep you sane, plus shocking your system now and then is a good idea.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    isnt it sad what we go through sometimes?

Had you feelin like a crackhead who got caught hiding inside a washing machine with a rusted needle stickin out of his arm just for eating what most people put down all the time!
    Yup, bro thats exactly how i felt. And it's sad coz most people eat that crap on a dialy basis. Hell every movied they eat that crap. I HAVENT HAD A SODA IN 2 MONTHS.

i was talking to this gurl who i have known since she was 15. Now she 18 and she is diagnosed with mal-nutrition. Her doctor tells she needs to eat atleast 1 egg a WEEK.???? lol i told her i ate 5-6 a day and she has the nerve to call me FAT. Hey healthy meal is nachos with cheese. LOL

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I'm tired of eating food! I'm getting it done, but it has now become offically harder to do than my workouts.

I use to enjoy food so much too...it's a damn shame. I'm so sick of steak, chicken breasts, tunafish, eggs, oatmeal, brown rice and broccoli. I have to muscle down my whey shakes, and talk myself through alot of meals.
    I'd really like to eat about 50 c.c. cookies, a pan of brownies and some Taco Bell, but that aint gonna happen.

I know I can't be the only dealing with "food burnout"....any one else in the same boat (or been in the boat?) and wtf did you do about it?

(had a candy binge last weekend, but have felt guilty since)
    Absofvckinglutly!!!

thats because chicken breats, tuna, eggs, oatmeal, brown rice and broccali are food thats SUCK big time. Yeah they might be healthy and muscle builder but they are awful.

I quit canned tuna so long ago...I though if i so another can of tuna i'll go berserk and/or vomit on my way.
    Broccoly must be the most healthy and disgusting veggy ever known to mankind. Everything about it its horrible; texture, taste, all. Nothing else to add.
    You can handle eggs, chicken and rice for a while but you end up fed up with that. Specially eggs in the morning. I've quit that too. It just annihilates my stomach to eat 9 scrambled eggs en the morning and fvcking oats.

And yeaaah people say "oh if you are not commited to the diet, you are in the wrong sport, daaah" Fvck that too!. I like lifting and sports in general.
    Not being all day eating tasteless food. Thats why i quitted calling myslef a bber and just call myself a guy who lifts and wanna be somehow lean. Thats all.

Conclusion eat that boring food. And dressing is the key. Yes it will add up carbs or fats. But dude, like is about enjoying those little things.
    I'm not sacrificing one of my biggest pleasures to build a good body when i'm 35 something. Cos maybe i never do it to 35.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Yup, bro thats exactly how i felt. And it's sad coz most people eat that crap on a dialy basis. Hell every movied they eat that crap. I HAVENT HAD A SODA IN 2 MONTHS.
    I never had a soda in my life. Nor a cocacola/pepsi etc.

All i've ever had (drinks) are
    water
    milk
    natural fruit juices
    beer tasting (looong ago when i used to drink).

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Does this help ?

Blog Entries
    DSM you son of a bitch

Blog Entries
    Those cookies look so ****ing chewy

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    MMMMM food....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Those cookies look so ****ing chewy
    The ones i use to buy in highschool were so fresh you had to eat them with a fork. If there is one thing i miss from my childhood its them cookies !

Blog Entries
    god damn you dsm's high school.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    When you cook chicken sprinkle the entire thing with Dollar Store Meat Tenderizer prior to cooking or seasoning. You will be amazed how tender and juicy it is. You kind of have to devlope the sprinkle to where it doesn't flavor the meat too much and it stays the juiciest. Same with pork chops. Don't let the pork chops thaw completely before cooking them though. It makes a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Does this help ?

That's just mean DSM!! I can't quit staring at it though!!

On the advice of the forum, I did break down and have a brownie yesterday. There's a killer deli right next to my gym, where the gal makes these monster size chocolate chip brownies. I chowed the whole thing (it tasted great!)...and then I got a bitchin' stomach ache!!

I'm thinking T-Bell later!?!? Lol!

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^assholes

Thread Information