Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hahaahah

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    picking fly shit out of pepper,,,,,,,

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    ^^^lol and you will get your cardio in...
    i found a really old coin my first day out there!!! i had no idea all this was buried in my front yard!!! these aren't like they were when i was a kid!!! they show you whats in the ground before you dig it up (a nickel because you're that bored)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i found a really old coin my first day out there!!! i had no idea all this was buried in my front yard!!! these aren't like they were when i was a kid!!! they show you whats in the ground before you dig it up (a nickel because you're that bored)!!!
    I used one years ago...it just beeped.....I need to try it again....

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I used one years ago...it just beeped.....I need to try it again....
    lol thats all from the commercial they play all the time

lol yea

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Well, nobody has said anything serious yet, so I'll be the first, God-Willing.

I worked for Princeton Review doing SAT tutoring and teaching. The pay was great, at least from a college student's perspective. Paid around $20-25 per hour. I eventually broke off from Princeton Review and got my own clientele, and the pay was really REALLY good. So I'd say: look into tutoring stuff.

^^^^^ there is nothing wrong with sucking farts out of a car seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a paycheck

bro you need to be a personal trainer.....you are way up on a lot of them.....it only take about a month to get it......

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    How about wiping asses and cutting pubic hairs?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Hang out at forbes.com and entrepenuer.com, its what I've been doing lately.

Read read and read about starting a small business with little to no overhead. I've been researching for like a month now, made about 10 business plans and narrowed it down to 2 good ones I feel confident about.

Ones going to be a local dog walking business where I'm gonna find highschool kids to walk neighbors dogs, and take a % from their pay for coordinating and managing local business to them.
    Another is a site I'm selling music samples to DJ's/producers, and I'm gonna start doing the "scavenger shopping" at thrift stores, auctions, etc and seeing if I can get something going on ebay.
    I just love the idea of starting a small business. Even if you can get an extra 20 bucks in your pocket everyday its worth it imo

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    are those sites pretty good?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    they're ok, there is some better info out there if you just google "best small business ideas" just that those 2 tend to go a bit deeper into actual business tactics and stuff.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Here's a serious post for ya ruhl
    I knew a guy in college who sold his sperm. He loved to jerk off, and figured why not get paid? He said the first time they had to swab his pee hole for STD's or something the first time. You crank in a cup and make a few hundred. It's not like you've got a girl, so you're going to be wacking anyway. Not really fair to the mother or the future of the human race to be using your DNA.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I think it was said but be a cab driver. I did that my last semester and never had more fun in my life. Whenever people got pissed that I was going too slow or the wrong way I suddenly forgot how to speak english and there was a communication problem.

Tips were pretty good too. My last few weeks I actually did it in midtown and really cashed in.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    Well, nobody has said anything serious yet, so I'll be the first, God-Willing.

I worked for Princeton Review doing SAT tutoring and teaching. The pay was great, at least from a college student's perspective. Paid around $20-25 per hour. I eventually broke off from Princeton Review and got my own clientele, and the pay was really REALLY good. So I'd say: look into tutoring stuff.
    was considering this....the only thing i've taken that i'd not want to tutor is upper level calculus just yet, anything else i could handle pretty easily i think.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    waiter is always a good part time job. my friend made 50k just doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Hang out at forbes.com and entrepenuer.com, its what I've been doing lately.

Read read and read about starting a small business with little to no overhead. I've been researching for like a month now, made about 10 business plans and narrowed it down to 2 good ones I feel confident about.

Ones going to be a local dog walking business where I'm gonna find highschool kids to walk neighbors dogs, and take a % from their pay for coordinating and managing local business to them.
    Another is a site I'm selling music samples to DJ's/producers, and I'm gonna start doing the "scavenger shopping" at thrift stores, auctions, etc and seeing if I can get something going on ebay.
    I just love the idea of starting a small business. Even if you can get an extra 20 bucks in your pocket everyday its worth it imo
    my dad kinda did that, except on a much larger scale, as he quit his career to start his own consulting "firm". it has its ups and downs for sure, but at the end of the day its all up to you. although with the first idea, it would be free money for you, but the second one would take you a TON of time. listening to 10-15 songs @ 3 min each and selling them for $1 each MAX? thats $20 an hour assuming you have constant work

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    you always hear about the work at home stuff as well but in my experience they are a scam

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Loading and unloading trucks. Stay in shape and never to boring
    i like that job. seriously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information