Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Whoa.. anyone I know still here?

wow, its been a while since I've been here but Damn, he site has grown into something i couldn't imagine. Happy see it going strong and I miss the crew i ws rolling with.

the best place for new and vets to come together and get it right. No flaming, no put downs unless they asked for it and just straight good advice.
    I miss rushing home from work and BS'n with the guys/girls.

Anyway, just dropping in and saying hello, hope all is well and whoever is out there that remembers me please drop me a PM. I'd like to catch up and ask a few questions about what I'm seeing here. Never thought I see it happen but apparently it did, well i knew it would but it was just a matter of time.. rock on everyone! this site is tops and to all those newbies out there... you came to the right place.

time flies when your having fun!!

Fast Results

ahh, well that makes sense.. I haven't updated my email for notifications since 2004
    Last edited by Fast Results; 02-22-2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: email notifications updated

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Results View Post
    wow, its been a while since I've been here but Damn, he site has grown into something i couldn't imagine. Happy see it going strong and I miss the crew i ws rolling with.
    the crew you were rolling with in 01 is dead now. we're your new crew now.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    A few of the older guys are still around.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other it's all the same well, hello to da new crew! you'll see me here from time to time over the next few months.

I need some refresher courses and up to date sound advice. I'm still using early 2000 routines which seem to be soo outdated.
    so regardless i will be picking your brains from here on out.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I dont know you but I willing to get to know ya this is what I look like

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I dont know you but I willing to get to know ya this is what I look like
    removed pic because, well not tooo hard to understand why
    Holy sheeet Prone.. you scared the Bajesus outta me. at least I know who to not ask for a B.J.

poor girl... is she using juice? she might want to try with the basics and start flossing. then we'll get her moving in the right direction soon enough. maybe some soap too
    Last edited by Fast Results; 02-22-2009 at 03:05 PM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Holy sheeet Prone.. you scared the Bajesus outta me. at least I know who to not ask for a B.J.

poor girl... is she using juice? she might want to try with the basics and start flossing. then we'll get her moving in the right direction soon enough. maybe some soap too
    Yes I am on a 15 year deca only cycle....I did look normal before I started the gear...oh and i dont workout

eh, might as well start now. I just turned 38, look from what I've been told 28 ... working out at, the most 3 times a week but run 4-7 miles 5 days a week. I'm at that point where im losing my drive, motivation or whatever you want to call it. I've been contemplating of doing one more cycle. this time I think the only beneficial cycle for me would be HGH especially at my age.
    reason is, I'm feeling older, gravity is starting to take its natural course. Im still fit and and conscious of my diet but i want just a little more growth to reach that 200 mark. Im currently at 175-180lbs. My normal weight is about 185-190. I believe I'm at 9-11% BF so i look decent but i'm wearing down inside.

since this forum has grown so much i dont know where to read or start. back in the days we use to have about 10 sections and 2-4 people who had their areas dialed down. Today, well you get the picture.. there's so much information here we could get our PHD. And, from the looks of it there are some here that should have it.

thanks for the welcome back kinda and point me to the right directions.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    eh, might as well start now. I just turned 38, look from what I've been told 28 ... working out at, the most 3 times a week but run 4-7 miles 5 days a week. I'm at that point where im losing my drive, motivation or whatever you want to call it. I've been contemplating of doing one more cycle. this time I think the only beneficial cycle for me would be HGH especially at my age.
    reason is, I'm feeling older, gravity is starting to take its natural course. Im still fit and and conscious of my diet but i want just a little more growth to reach that 200 mark. Im currently at 175-180lbs. My normal weight is about 185-190. I believe I'm at 9-11% BF so i look decent but i'm wearing down inside.

since this forum has grown so much i dont know where to read or start. back in the days we use to have about 10 sections and 2-4 people who had their areas dialed down. Today, well you get the picture.. there's so much information here we could get our PHD. And, from the looks of it there are some here that should have it.

thanks for the welcome back kinda and point me to the right directions.
    check out the trt section...that should be new since you left. also welcome back im in AZ myself.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

the best place for new and vets to come together and get it right. No flaming, no put downs unless they asked for it and just straight good advice.
    I miss rushing home from work and BS'n with the guys/girls.

Anyway, just dropping in and saying hello, hope all is well and whoever is out there that remembers me please drop me a PM. I'd like to catch up and ask a few questions about what I'm seeing here. Never thought I see it happen but apparently it did, well i knew it would but it was just a matter of time.. rock on everyone! this site is tops and to all those newbies out there... you came to the right place.

time flies when your having fun!!

Fast Results

ahh, well that makes sense.. I haven't updated my email for notifications since 2004
    What's up man? Don't really remember you, but welcome back!

btw way sorry didnt know the yellow guy flicks you off...just wanted to wave at you

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    7 to go

can someone tell about these flash banners here on the site? is it the real deal or plugins for substitutes?

ar-r has legit pct and sexual research compounds but ********* is a jip

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    ar-r has legit pct and sexual research compounds but ********* is a jip
    smart. he edited out his own site name so no one can search about the products he sells on here.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Prone, your posts make me laugh and then I feel like a terrible person afterwards. Thanks.

Mushroomstamper is offline New Member
    i remember when ur talking about man and the funny thing is i dont even remember what my name was here back then i changed it so many times

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    damm, you've been a member for a long time. Welcome back bro.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back bro, I remember your avatar

Thread Information