Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scott78 is offline Junior Member
    Deciding to start rebelling at 14 drinking, stopping playing football so much, missed two trials with teams cos couldnt be arsed.

Even now i still get people i know coming up saying along the lines of i flung a chance of a good career away, i was an idiot etc

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i would go back and not wreck my first car... out of all the stupid things i've done, that is always the root of a lot of arguments with my mom and because i didn't have a car, i didn't get a job for a while, and it kinda spirals down. more than just having a car, my mom forever thinks i'm very irresponsible and take everything for granted.

other than that, no regrets because what i've done makes me who i am. kinda like everyone else
    Have to agree there bud. I just got over fixing my car from stopping via a VW Passat. Nearly a year down the line and the car is only nearly sorted now.

That and some of the friends I stood up for who are people I dispise. I would not help them if they where dying in front of me. I hate them with a serious passion.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Would you want to be with a girl who would leave a guy for you?
    It's complicated.

She went on with another guy, but she was not happy, she was just trying to move on to forget me. She was not with him cause she loved him, she still loved me.

I was just too stubborn to ask her to come back.

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Judging by the posts, it seems like most of our regrets somehow involve women.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    What in the world is that picture of, Mad Matt?

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I would go back to when I was 16 and my mom was dying of cancer. I didn't handle it well, I would just tell her how much I appreciated how much she sacrificed, I didnt at the time. make sure those you love know it, never know when they will be gone.
    No joke, I really appreciate that comment. I actually just called my mom to let her know that I love her, thanks! And my condolence goes out to you.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I would have never had that sex change

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I would have never had that sex change
    Being a man is rough.....

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Being a man is rough.....
    that is so true bro......everyone whats me even me.....

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    What is the one thing you would do different, your single greatest regret? Post them up here boys. I know some of you screwed up big time somewhere along the line. Lets hear it.
    I would have been a rich millionaire by now. I would have started steroid as early 16-17 years of age and excell at my sport of choice to a perfection. But I screw up; I start roid when I was 29 and now I'm in my 300s. Damn, I wish I was good in research then and financially independent. I would have not regret a damn thing. Steroid make life better but older enough for any high time life styles. Fnck what a question!

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Would have done things different with my first love. I'm too stubborn and moved on too fast. Since her my life has been a little messy. I don't blame her for much, but I did not give her the attention a girl requires. I learned a lot about how to treat a girl you care about, unfortunately it was at the expense of her self esteem and feelings.
    sound like u were heart broken for many years bro? was she your first hot chubby love of your eyes?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    treated my ex different after we broke up. We were together 5 years and had a nasty break up. She wound up killing herself. She had alot of issues. The last thing i said to her was calling her a whore

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Another girl story here.

In my early twenties I met this girl and we got along in a way that never happened before to me. The chemistry was incredible and the days I spent with her were some of the best in my life. The problem was that she lived in the Azores islands and I lived in the mainland. After that we met a few more times and still today I regret not getting more serious with her.

I am engaged now and have a 5 month daughter. I love my fiancee and can say I am very happy with her, but when I see or talk to that girl my heart still pumps harder and faster and feel my breath run away.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    treated my ex different after we broke up. We were together 5 years and had a nasty break up. She wound up killing herself. She had alot of issues. The last thing i said to her was calling her a whore
    wow.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ damn son. that is hardcore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information