Hi people,

Next year, from Wednesday 14th July to the 28th August I will be trekking from John O'Groats to Lands end by myself (for people who dont know, its from the very north of Scotland to the very south of england, 1,200 miles of walking!) in the hope that I can raise £10,000 for Cancer Research UK. I will be camping every night with only a rucksack for company so it wont exactly be the easiest of challenges but thats why it's a challenge.

I decided to do this as 1) i have never done anything for charity and really would like to and 2) because I do not feel challenged in life and want to do something helpful and that I will remember before I reach the age of 25 (which will be the day I finish)

Anyway, I am asking people to support me on this and make any sort of donation they can. All it takes is one less drink at the weekend, take a bottle of juice to your gym for a week and donate your 'sport drink from a vending machine' money. One less chicken breast, a few days of no supplements, anything that you can save a bit of money on, please donate.

I know I am going on a bit with examples but I need to, few people realise how easy it is to donate unless they think like this. And every little helps, it all adds up.

If you would like to donate, please visit:

http://www.justgiving.com/primalwalking

And please give me as much support as you can.

Thank you