The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Don't ya hate when...

YOU MOVE THE FVCKIN' NEEDLE WHEN IT'S IN YOUR A$$ !!!! AHHH I HAVEN'T DONE IT FOR SOOO LONG !! BUT I KNEW RIGHT WHEN I DID IT ... I WENT OHHHPPP THAT'S GONNA HURT LATER AND SURER THAN SH1T ... MY A$$ IS KILLIN' ME !!!

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    hahaha EASSSSYYY KILLLEERRR. Slow and steady!! Thats the trick! Pretend youre a surgeon!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    at least you didnt break the needle off in your ass.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yea that sucks. I was shooting my tricep yesterday morning and i was already jacked up from coffee, when my dam cell rang and scared the shit out of me. I must of moved the needle at least an inch downwards. I'm surprised and grateful the dam thing didn't break. I now have a dime sized bruise there but it doesn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Jesus... I would not LIKE that at all... ahhh thank god I didn't... i would seriously freak out !! I wouldn't know what to do ... honestly.. what do you do in that situation?? Go to the ER ?? Don't even wanna think about that... nope... it's kinda like this face ...

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I wonder what the actual chances of a needle breaking off are. They don't seem like they would break too easy. Well anyways sucks when your going in slow then you hit something that hurts like a son of a bitch. Or when your almost all the way in and you hit something

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I wonder what the actual chances of a needle breaking off are. They don't seem like they would break too easy. Well anyways sucks when your going in slow then you hit something that hurts like a son of a bitch. Or when your almost all the way in and you hit something
    When you say hit something do you mean Bone or Scar Tissue or both because those are the only two things i can think of that you would hit while injecting... oh I guess you could push through a vein.. done that before... kinda hurts.. and different at the same time... BUT I LOVE PINNING MYSELF !!! I am a SICK FREAK !!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    the finer the needle and the longer the needle, the more likely it is to happen. its never happened to me, but ive read a few threads of people mentioning they either had to go to the hospital or take it out with pliers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    When you say hit something do you mean Bone or Scar Tissue or both because those are the only two things i can think of that you would hit while injecting... oh I guess you could push through a vein.. done that before... kinda hurts.. and different at the same time... BUT I LOVE PINNING MYSELF !!! I am a SICK FREAK !!!
    I'm not sure what it is sometimes ill hit something pushing the pin in and ill pull it back out and it will still be hurting.

the finer the needle and the longer the needle, the more likely it is to happen. its never happened to me, but ive read a few threads of people mentioning they either had to go to the hospital or take it out with pliers.
    dam I don't know about using pliers. id probably be seeing the doc on that forsure

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns;4462***
    dam I don't know about using pliers. id probably be seeing the doc on that forsure
    thats cuz you're not hardcore.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Yea that sucks. I was shooting my tricep yesterday morning and i was already jacked up from coffee, when my dam cell rang and scared the shit out of me. I must of moved the needle at least an inch downwards. I'm surprised and grateful the dam thing didn't break. I now have a dime sized bruise there but it doesn't hurt.
    haha my sister did that at the doctors office before. it wasn't in all the way so it just cut the skin but it looked like a bad move. she was also a lot younger

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    this is why i prefer sites like quads and hips

thats cuz you're not hardcore.
    LOL I think theres better things around then pliers if I really had to get it out myself. If it was close to the surface I would give it a run if not then id go to the doctor

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    start next month, wish me luck guys.

YOU MOVE THE FVCKIN' NEEDLE WHEN IT'S IN YOUR A$$ !!!! AHHH I HAVEN'T DONE IT FOR SOOO LONG !! BUT I KNEW RIGHT WHEN I DID IT ... I WENT OHHHPPP THAT'S GONNA HURT LATER AND SURER THAN SH1T ... MY A$$ IS KILLIN' ME !!!
    That's why I quit Z tracking lol. Everytime I would Z track, I would let go of the skin to aspirate , and the needle is sideways LOL.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    No pain no gain son..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I always make sure i snap the needles deep inside my muscles, makes me feel strong..

Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    That's why I quit Z tracking lol. Everytime I would Z track, I would let go of the skin to aspirate, and the needle is sideways LOL.
    What's Z-tracking?? Why have I never heard of that before??

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I shot it straight into my balls because that how a real man injects his gear........

What's Z-tracking?? Why have I never heard of that before??
    Z tracking is pulling the skin to the side before injection, when you are done injecting the hole moves so gear dont leak out. But if you let go of the skin on accident, like to aspirate , the needle goes sideways and don't feel so nice.

Z tracking is pulling the skin to the side before injection, when you are done injecting the hole moves so gear dont leak out. But if you let go of the skin on accident, like to aspirate, the needle goes sideways and don't feel so nice.
    Oh I see... never heard of that before... sounds risky.. I LIKE IT !!! I'm gonna give it a try and see what happens... why not?? I like new injection procedures... it's fun !! I love stickin' myself !!

Blog Entries
    Oh I see... never heard of that before... sounds risky.. I LIKE IT !!! I'm gonna give it a try and see what happens... why not?? I like new injection procedures... it's fun !! I love stickin' myself !!
    you a sick bastard! but i guess u have to be to live in maine.had enough snow yet?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I got a long time till I start cycling.....BUt I am paranoid of going into a vein on accident even after aspirating. any advice to calm that anxiety down.

Blog Entries
    ^^Just cut all your veins with a blade lol and you wont worry about going into them anymore... Helped me loads...

Well if you really want to hear something crazy, what works best for me is shooting about 1/2 cc of air in my IM injections. It gets most of the gear in and I have never had anything leak out, usually no blood either.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you a sick bastard! but i guess u have to be to live in maine.had enough snow yet?
    LOL !! yah I am one sick twisted freak !!! But hey you are right... You absolutely have to be to live in this GOD AWFUL STATE !!!

Oh he11 yah !!! I don't want anymore but apparently another wintery mix comin' our way Sunday !!! GO EFFIN' FIGURE !!! AHHHH !!!!

Oh well I need the extra time to get ready for summer... got some muscle to gain before I am beach ready !!

Well if you really want to hear something crazy, what works best for me is shooting about 1/2 cc of air in my IM injections. It gets most of the gear in and I have never had anything leak out, usually no blood either.
    Really?? Never done that to be honest with ya.. I just inject the bubble that you get from aspirating... ya know I am going to try doin' a 1/4 cc of air if I hear from a few more people that it is a good idea just to make sure I get all of that gear inside of me where it belongs !!! I hate leavin' leftovers in the needle tip !! Ahhh ...

Blog Entries
    ya i inject 1/4 ml of air as well at the back end of the barrel to clear the pin of aas. When you go to inject the 1/4ml bubble will compress so small until it hits the pin and then you can hear the air clear the pin! Pst!

Did my first quad injection today. ****ing painless!

Alright fine !!! LOL ... Tomorrow morning when I do my friggin PROP shot in my Quad I will shoot a d@mn 1/4 ml of air with it... WHY NOT RIGHT !?!? Hahaha

Blog Entries
    haha in the hall of shame quotes some ****ing kid was asking if he mainlined 30ml of air if it would kill him. hahaha what a ****ing moron. Kids these days. Wtf is he doing with a 30ml syringe?!?

Blog Entries
    ^^ why did i miss this??

braer4 is offline Associate Member
    holy sh!t that reminds me of the last time i got my bloodtests done, it was a nice lil chinese lady, but she f%uckin broke the needle off my my arm, and the needle was still in there just broke in half and blood squirted out everytime my heartbeated, she was like **oohh** and i was like ya shit ooohh

braer4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    I got a long time till I start cycling.....BUt I am paranoid of going into a vein on accident even after aspirating. any advice to calm that anxiety down.
    i just stick it and go

Thread Information