Thread: Overtraining?

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Overtraining?

i believe i am a victim of overtraining as i do cardio am for 45 min the a 30 min weight training in the am, im on a strict diet and am doing great and was looking big and cut but, i have a headache hear and there and feel weekover the last few days i have went pretty much flat and dont look or feel as big. my arms shrunk 1/4 inch in like 3 days and i chug water until i pee clear so i know its not that, i am tired and dont relly look forward to gym time and have a sense of negativity and sometimes my eyes feel strained and wierd,and my hr is easy to get into target range so that alarmed me too. my question is this overtraining and how much time off should i take and most importantly will the loss of muscle mass come back and the flatness go away? just last week i felt and looked better than ever and this week i feel negative and depressed and smaller, which i am because the tape measure says so, thanks alot
    Last edited by bodybuilder1107; 02-28-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: forgot some

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    i believe i am a victim of overtraining as i do cardio am for 45 min the a 30 min weight training in the am, im on a strict diet and am doing great and was looking big and cut but, i have a headache hear and there and feel weekover the last few days i have went pretty much flat and dont look or feel as big, my arms shrunk 1/4 inch in like 3 days and i chug water until i pee clear so i know its not that, i am tired and dont relly look forward to gym time and have a sense of negativity and sometimes my eyes feel strained and wierd, my question is this overtraining and how much time off should i take and most importantly will the loss of muscle mass come back and the flatness go away? just last week i felt and looked better than ever and this week i fell negative and depressed and smaller, which i am because the tape measure says so, thanks alot
    Bro you should try putting some punctuation in your post because it makes it very difficult to read, or at least makes one "not want" to read it because we dont wanna have to "guess" where one sentence ends and one begins.

Whats ur diet like?
    what are your goals? mass, cutting??

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    possibly diet related.

what's your split like now?

I wouldn't over analyze the tape measurements, just find something that works for you and do it consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    possibly diet related.

what's your split like now?

I wouldn't over analyze the tape measurements, just find something that works for you and do it consistently.
    my diet is good im cutting with a 40/40/20 ratio and have no problems until now i get all of my protein and carbs at everymeal, im not overanalyzing the tape measure but i can usually tell when im dehydrated because my arms lose some size and i dont look as big but i chugged water for 2 days and still the same plus the other symptoms are unusual for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Bro you should try putting some punctuation in your post because it makes it very difficult to read, or at least makes one "not want" to read it because we dont wanna have to "guess" where one sentence ends and one begins.

Whats ur diet like?
    what are your goals? mass, cutting??
    thats why i put the commas in i was on a laptop and didnt have time to be perfect justwanted to get it up and im cutting with a good diet at a 800 calorie a day deficit i usually only lose 2 pounds a week and tape measure on waist is smaller and i can see in mirror im losing fat

Thread Information