Thread: Damn It , Help

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

Damn It , Help

I downloaded the anonymizer. The best package they had and now my computer is Fuked!!! I cant get yahoo messenger LAUNCHcast to work anymore. I tried several different things, but I dont know shart about computers. I cant acces my hushmail acct. either. I enter my email address to sign and it acts like its gonna take me to the password page, but it never goes there. And you know how after you make a post or something on AR it says briefly, "click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you" Well it used to redirect me automatically and now I have to click on the redirect button. What the hell have I done. DAMN IT!!!! In the anonymizer it also comes with a shredder (which gets rid of all your history I guess) and a anti spyware. Whenever it does its auto scan and finds things I just had it delete them all. Man, please someone help me.. ...... well, this is wierd I just tried to insert a smilie and it would not work. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    Download and save the following two programs. I would run xcleaner then ccleaner.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like it has tottally locked down you computer, this is why firewalls and security programs are useless when your average joe sets them up..

try uninstalling the program from the Add remove programs in your control panel (assuming your using windows)

BlackHat is offline Junior Member
    Remove that crappy software and restore to a early point, if your using mac or other operating system pm for details.

After thats done if you need a new software PM me with exactly what your looking for and for what u use and ill hook u up.

borra is offline Junior Member
    BlackHat is right, restore to a previous restore point if uninstalling doesn't fix it

Thread Information