J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Customs messed up this time!

3rd time's a charm.

T-bol made it though and even the nova.

217 to 230 hopefully in 6 weeks.

I dedicate this post to our underpaid customs of the US of A staff. Hats of to you my fine country men.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice, I just got my tren and test as well. Im happy we still have a few good men out at customs taking care of us.

Right on bro!

I've had awful luck with them of late. I thought they just liked their job or something.

I really think they should start outsourcing customs jobs to migrant workers because the fed does not have the money to pay good employee's anymore.

And I don't have the money to buy stuff 3 times. I mean, it's a win win. I save money and so does the US of A.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    you boy didnt reship for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    you boy didnt reship for free?
    I'm still waiting on letters. They can take up to 6 months to show up, so I just order more from different sources.

The $200 is not as important as keeping the program on schedule to me.

It sounds funny, but I check the mail every day to get customs letters, looking forward to them so I can get re-shipped.

Problem is I'll have t-bol for my next 3 cycles and I only do 2 a year.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yeh I hear yah man.
    Not trying to pry for specs but certain countries seem to be just not making it like they use to.
    My last order I made is the first I did nationally (opposed to international) and its one of those high stress "hope no shit goes down" orders.
    At least I can avoid customs this way, and I have tracking so I know exactly when and where it will be all the time. People have actually said the day you get it write "return to sender" on the package, leave it there, than pick it up before the PO closes.
    Theres a bit more to the question of why, but it made sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Yeh I hear yah man.
    Not trying to pry for specs but certain countries seem to be just not making it like they use to.
    My last order I made is the first I did nationally (opposed to international) and its one of those high stress "hope no shit goes down" orders.
    At least I can avoid customs this way, and I have tracking so I know exactly when and where it will be all the time. People have actually said the day you get it write "return to sender" on the package, leave it there, than pick it up before the PO closes.
    Theres a bit more to the question of why, but it made sense to me.
    I've heard the "return to sender" option also. I would imagine with a lawyer,and if you did everything right, and doing that....you would be fine in court.

My orders are really small though. They would be wasting time kicking in my door to get my $300 orders. And my dog would bite them anyway, he's probably going to get the extra t-bol.

That part is not really a concern of mine at this point. I have no moral issues with what I'm doing. If I went to court, I'd plead not guilty, but would simply argue that what i'm doing may be against the law, but not to the degree it's held at.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I've heard the "return to sender" option also. I would imagine with a lawyer,and if you did everything right, and doing that....you would be fine in court.

My orders are really small though. They would be wasting time kicking in my door to get my $300 orders. And my dog would bite them anyway, he's probably going to get the extra t-bol.

That part is not really a concern of mine at this point. I have no moral issues with what I'm doing. If I went to court, I'd plead not guilty, but would simply argue that what i'm doing may be against the law, but not to the degree it's held at.
    Haha, "that part" is actually my only concern lol.
    Getting scammed must suck (hasn't happened yet and not saying you did either), but I'd rather lose a sum of money to a scammer than 10x that amount to a lawyer for w/e courts would wanna throw at me.
    (only because I have a record working in my disfavor)

Good for you though, you got what you wanted.
    When you thoroughly consider how much stuff is floating through customs every single day (not just steroids but pharms and things most ppl wouldn't even imagine ppl would order) it really turns into a numbers game that works in our (the customers) favor.

They simply don't have enough money or man power.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Right on bro!

I've had awful luck with them of late. I thought they just liked their job or something.

I really think they should start outsourcing customs jobs to migrant workers because the fed does not have the money to pay good employee's anymore.

And I don't have the money to buy stuff 3 times. I mean, it's a win win. I save money and so does the US of A.
    they just dont have the resources to check every package coming in everyday. i would be surprised if they could search 10% of them... its not the quality its the quantity.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Customs-2
    J Dogg -1

GOTTA LEVEL THAT SCORE!

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Customs-2
    J Dogg -1

GOTTA LEVEL THAT SCORE!
    Well my phone charger made it from China too, customs never got that either.

But the thing does not work.

Don't buy those 4 dollar phone chargers off ebay.

As far as the customs employee's, i think they should cut the budget by about 75%.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Customs-2
    J Dogg -1

GOTTA LEVEL THAT SCORE!
    I have 2 letters from Customs too.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    It was soooo much nicer when we could just find it all in the good old USA....thats why i dont even bother using anymore. its just not worth the headache. but boy i miss the steriod gain...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer View Post
    It was soooo much nicer when we could just find it all in the good old USA....thats why i dont even bother using anymore. its just not worth the headache. but boy i miss the steriod gain...lol...
    You give up too easy, you are letting them win.

I'll order it 5 times if I have too. It's a matter of principal!

reardbandit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    they just dont have the resources to check every package coming in everyday. i would be surprised if they could search 10% of them... its not the quality its the quantity.
    Dude they can't even search 10% of them. There are millions of packages coming into the country every year, from all corners of the globe. Especially if it goes through a high traffic area like NY, SF, Miami, etc. The volume is just too high.

I am sure the people there wanna do a good job and want to catch bad guys, but think about it. A $300 gear order or possibly a letter coated with anthrax or something. What's really more important? Are we really gonna put too much time and effort into a $300 order?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reardbandit View Post
    Dude they can't even search 10% of them. There are millions of packages coming into the country every year, from all corners of the globe. Especially if it goes through a high traffic area like NY, SF, Miami, etc. The volume is just too high.

I am sure the people there wanna do a good job and want to catch bad guys, but think about it. A $300 gear order or possibly a letter coated with anthrax or something. What's really more important? Are we really gonna put too much time and effort into a $300 order?
    only if the inspector is having a bad day.

reardbandit is offline Associate Member
    Very true

Thread Information