Thread: TKE Douches

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    C-MaN is offline Senior Member

TKE Douches

On my campus they are know for starting stuff... not generalizing all TKE's

Ok so Friday night me and a group of my friends decided to go out to the local club. It's a University town and we all go to school together. Well let's just say that me and my group of friends have a hate hate relationship with pretty much all of the guys from TKE on campus. They are all out of shape nerds who band together and pay out the ass so they can say they belong to something. And we have gotten in fights with random tk's here and there. So it's a little after one at the club and im about six shots into the night when one of the Tk fags comes up to the littlest guy in are group and starts big manning him and getting in his face about how my friend was checking out his gf. So i step in and tell the guy to cool off and go have a beer before he regrets his decision to come over to are section. So he leaves with his tale between his legs and sure enough five minutes later five of them come over with the grand poomba fat ass as there leader. This guy must have been at least 6'1 and 300 + all fat ! He gets right in my face probably about 3 inches away and says so I heard you have a problem. I said no problem just had to set one of your boys straight. He said well Im the type of guy that fixes problems like you. By this time i was red as **** ready to kill this asshole.. So i head butted his ass and then backed up and raised my hands and yelled out i dont want to fight you man. Five seconds later he and his buddys were kicked out of the club, he probably had a broken nose and i was doing another shot LMAO... **** em all !
    Last edited by C-MaN; 03-09-2009 at 05:53 PM.

Thread Information