I finally go home for thanksgiving and see my folks after 2-3 months now. The first thing I hear is, "oh your getting fat, your face looks fat". This is complimented the next day by, "your getting too big, it doesn't look good. are you popping those pills? that protein isn't healthy for you to eat" I was actually kinda shocked since all my friends back home were really impressed and all the gals back home loved the changes and said that I'm looking great and that I lost weight and got taller. I asked some of my boys about it (from AR and not) and it seems that everyone i've talked to has the same responses from their parents? Everyone I've talked to says that their parents criticize them for getting 'fat', and then for eating 'too much protein'.

I mean, this is just ridiculous. Why is it that everyone we know is happy for us other than our own family? Today my mother tells me that I need to be 180 lbs, while I have been trying to gain for weeks now and I'm steady at 198. "Skinny is good, you should be skinny."

Who else gets shit like this at home?