Polska is offline Anabolic Member

If you're prone to MPB what do you choose, muscles or hair?

I'm prone to MPB, which pretty much limits the kinds of drugs I can indulge using. After some experimentation and years of hair follicles falling down the drain I've found out that the best combo for me is a simple testosterone cycle with finasteride to block the DHT conversion. Anything else makes me shed like a mad man now.

This sucks because I can't run the nice DHT derived stuff that gives that rock hard sculpted look (primo, anavar , etc). The best I can hope for is a big but softer look which I hate.

So I am at a cross roads; I'm thinking of buzzing my hair off and running all the goodies I would love to run (anavar, primo, winny, tren ....) and having the body I want but a mug like mr. clean. I figure if I get big enough, tan enough, etc it will offset my shiny head.

If you've got MPB, what route did you end up going? Muscles or hair? And if you're one of the lucky bastards with no MPB gene and can run everything while maintaining a thick head of hair I hate you.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Muscle, fuvk hair...

btw, if you have MPB your hair is going to fall out anyway......

shave you head and through out the soul glow...

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i've shaved my head for a long time.....just looks so much more badass

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    muscle

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I figure I need another 20-25 lbs of muscle to make it look bad ass though.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Yeah I figure I need another 20-25 lbs of muscle to make it look bad ass though.
    whaaaaat....i'm not really fuge yet and i look at least moderately badass lol

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea but ruhl, your such a badass anyway

bboveri is offline Junior Member
    Anavar is easy on the hair, along with turinabol .

bboveri is offline Junior Member
    Oh and think about this, you will most likely be unhappy without muscle and with hair, and with muscle and without hair, so it's a lose-lose situation.

Run test and anavar or t-bol along with finasteride, nizoral 3x week and rogaine.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I am prone to MPB. I started shedding at 21 and now at 32 I still have a decente head of hair due to finasteride. By the way, I started finasteride at 22.

My first cycle I ran eq/ winstrol and winstrol made me shed like a mofo. After that I always use finasteride/ Nizoral 2%/ spiro 5% and minoxidil + azelaic acid in my cycle and never had problems again and ran all the goodies (tren , mast, test).

But I tell you, if I feel I don't have enough hair on my head I will just trim it down as short as I can (shaving is a lot of work).

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I agree with bboveri and hugo. I would not be quick to throw in the towel fighting MPB if you are not yet in your 30s or are younger. This is my own personal opinion and from experience, since I am MPB prone myself.

I once "threw in the towel", if you will on MPB and buzzed my hair for around 3 years, did not care about it at all. Then I began to realize that I missed doing my hair when I went out on the town and grew tired of having the same style of hair cut. Also, it got old wearing a hat around since I had no hair to "do".

My point is that you should really think about if that is something you really want to do because if you give-in and give-up there is no going back. Especially if you run DHT compounds...it is a bummer because the cost of Finasteride/Nizoral/Spiro/Rogaine can really add up when you have to factor it into a cycle.

I did a cycle of Test/Eq with pretty much no problems at all, actually I lost more hair on PCT than I did on.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I say buzz it off if your going to cycle. Why pay all that money to try and prevent the inevitable ? I tried Fin with no lucky and gave up on it. I haven't cycled in like 5 years but when i do it's bye bye to the hair.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Have you tried eq or tbol? Im sure i read a study that suggested tbol has the lowest dht conversion potential (which surprised me due to its potency) of all gear. I could be wrong though, and am too lazy to try and find the ppossibly non existent article.
    Last edited by MASTER; 04-19-2009 at 10:21 AM.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    definately both.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    i use finasteride/nioxin and keep both

Thread Information