Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    no way bro!!! to be safe, take it elsewhere...if they show up, all you have to say is:

sorry office, i cannot consent to an un-warranted search. im sorry you had to come all the way over here...is there anything else you need or can i go back in side?

thank you and have a nice day.

thats it!
    X2 and if they refuse to leave, tell them they are trespassing, if they still refuse call the station and have your voice recorded saying they trespassing on your property and have refused to leave so your filing criminal charges in the morning, they will leave...

8iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Kill the girl....
    thants what i like about DSM, always keeps it simple.............

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    Will they treat sellers and people who only possess differently?
    Yes, if you possess a certain amount they will get you with intent to distribute. For example, if you buy 10 cycles worth just so you don't have to go through the hassle of buying more for a while, even though you don't plan on selling it they can still get you for intent to sell, which has harsher penalties that just possession

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RipitFuel View Post
    go and buy some c4.. get it all rigged up.. and do what haji does.. just blow ur self up! its better than sitting in jail for ages.
    No need for racial slurs.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    ^^ Going to agree with buff on this one.. usually haji in my mind is no different than any other racial slur... so lets keep it friendly

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Kill the girl....
    Thats just nbot going to work lol...

You first need to kill her, then her family followed by her extended family. Kill all her friends and friends families, kill any one her friends or their families may know or have worked with. I would then go to the town or city hall and kill everyone there, there maybe records of her existance, you need to kill her doctor, dentist and anyone at the VD clinic.

Once this has been done you need to burn your house to the ground, tourch your car and kill any friends that you may have told about this. Then delete this thread and seek anyone that may have read it, they also need to be exterminated..

When this is all done you may be in the clear...

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Thats just nbot going to work lol...

You first need to kill her, then her family followed by her extended family. Kill all her friends and friends families, kill any one her friends or their families may know or have worked with. I would then go to the town or city hall and kill everyone there, there maybe records of her existance, you need to kill her doctor, dentist and anyone at the VD clinic.

Once this has been done you need to burn your house to the ground, tourch your car and kill any friends that you may have told about this. Then delete this thread and seek anyone that may have read it, they also need to be exterminated..

When this is all done you may be in the clear...
    yea buddy....whole lotta killing to be done before morn...

Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    No need for racial slurs.
    don't get how that's a racial slur.........the name haji? interesting.....or that he's strapping bombage to himself?.....you know arabs are the only people crazy enough that i know of to routinely blow themselves up...

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    no way in hell would i do that.. she could have hidden it there, and told them exactly where it was.. guess who would have been on the hook..

also, so what if they leave someone there.. are they going to stop you from entering your residence??

Also, was the woman charged with a criminal charge of making a false statement?? and did you file a civil lawsuit against her or the DA office??

these idiots need to be stopped..
    I was thinking this same thing!!! Id never let them through the front door! Id tell them "camp the front steps and back balcony if you want! ****... watch all you want! You wont see anything. Besides, like spy said, they cant ****ing stop you coming and going on your property, your not on house arrest. **** that noise. Id have laughed in his ****ing face and told him to get lost before I make a call to my lawyers office right up the road. Thats a bunch of candy ass bullshit. I hate these strong arm bullshit scare tactics the cops have been using. This is bullshit. Im not going to punked or intimidated by some asshole whose job is paid for by my tax money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    don't get how that's a racial slur.........the name haji? interesting.....or that he's strapping bombage to himself?.....you know arabs are the only people crazy enough that i know of to routinely blow themselves up...
    Oh come on! Havent you seen the advertisements???

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!

hahah mmyyyyy assssss.

A religion of peace practiced by some of the most extreme group of individuals known on the planet. brutal merciless killers in the name of their god. Pathetic.

But...at least they have some resolve about their faith, which is more than I can say for most christians.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    I was thinking this same thing!!! Id never let them through the front door! Id tell them "camp the front steps and back balcony if you want! ****... watch all you want! You wont see anything. Besides, like spy said, they cant ****ing stop you coming and going on your property, your not on house arrest. **** that noise. Id have laughed in his ****ing face and told him to get lost before I make a call to my lawyers office right up the road. Thats a bunch of candy ass bullshit. I hate these strong arm bullshit scare tactics the cops have been using. This is bullshit. Im not going to punked or intimidated by some asshole whose job is paid for by my tax money.
    amen

Oh come on! Havent you seen the advertisements???

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!

hahah mmyyyyy assssss.

A religion of peace practiced by some of the most extreme group of individuals known on the planet. brutal merciless killers in the name of their god. Pathetic.

But...at least they have some resolve about their faith, which is more than I can say for most christians.
    well i guess the argument could be made that the christians are just as crazy (the crusades) but they haven't had a holy war since we've had the ability to blow ourselves up lol

Blog Entries
    I think that we be a shitty argument to present. Any religion is ripe with history of blood shed and murder. Control and fabrication.

It is so senseless.

Mr Jihad is out there praying to kill Mr. Whiteyinfidel from Nowhere USA, who is also praying to the same god by a different name (because its a well known fact that there is only one God, but every single religion has the right one...*sarcasm*) to kill Mr. Jihad. Who wins? Haha

My thought is that Islamic people take to a more literal translation of their faith from its corresponding texts and thusly show more direct translation in their action, if though it is misguided as could be.

But nothing about the bible OR any religious text, in my opinion, should be taken literally, i hesitate to say that it should even be taken seriously.

tyward is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the advice above, but I have also seen in the past few years the use of the, "He's a terrorist, with bomb building stuff in the basement, that he works on while doing drugs." etc. and the police go in on a spurned GF's word. Time have changed...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    hell no they cant get a warrent off that alone
    The eff they can't,

You guys would be so surprized how easy it is to get a warrant to search. It all depends on the judge. Some judges, are liberals, for the rights of the citizens.

But most, are friends with the detectives or prosecutors.

If the girl convinces the detective, that there are drugs in the house, they will be able to get a warrant.

Maybe you can get it thrown out in court, with a lawyer, but if that detective or SCENT team wants in, they will get in.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    The eff they can't,

You guys would be so surprized how easy it is to get a warrant to search. It all depends on the judge. Some judges, are liberals, for the rights of the citizens.

But most, are friends with the detectives or prosecutors.

If the girl convinces the detective, that there are drugs in the house, they will be able to get a warrant.

Maybe you can get it thrown out in court, with a lawyer, but if that detective or SCENT team wants in, they will get in.
    YUP agree 100% as long as the girl is willing to back up the search warrant information write a statment and convince the detective taking the information that she'll appear in court no other evidence is needed to acquire a warrant to search. And Ive easily seen cops turn a simple possesion charge into a trafficking charge many times .

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    In a small town like mine they would get a warrent off her statement because absolutely nothing else happens here.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    blah blah........kill the bitch......piss on the cop that comes to your door and tell him your drunk and that your sorry.......Ace Ventura that ass and slam the door in his face and say LOSER

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ill put my di.ck in her mouth so she won't talk. LOL

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    I think that we be a shitty argument to present. Any religion is ripe with history of blood shed and murder. Control and fabrication.

It is so senseless.

Mr Jihad is out there praying to kill Mr. Whiteyinfidel from Nowhere USA, who is also praying to the same god by a different name (because its a well known fact that there is only one God, but every single religion has the right one...*sarcasm*) to kill Mr. Jihad. Who wins? Haha

My thought is that Islamic people take to a more literal translation of their faith from its corresponding texts and thusly show more direct translation in their action, if though it is misguided as could be.

But nothing about the bible OR any religious text, in my opinion, should be taken literally, i hesitate to say that it should even be taken seriously.

haji is somebody that has made the trip to mecca, if i am right on that, i'm not muslim to be honest .. but if that is right, it would be fair to say a real haji is not the extremist that you would be speaking of, they would be the ones true about their faith... plus anytime you use a word to put down or label a group it is raciest.. sorry to say saying haji as it was used is no different than saying n*gger, and if that would have been the word used the person would have been banned from the board...

second, for you to say what extreme muslims are doing now, is nowhere close to what christains did for hundreds of years would be wrong.. because people killed everybody from jews, women, indians and central americans in what at they called gods work.. every religion has its evil past, just because we might be living in the dark days of muslim extremist doesn't mean that christains have always been saints.... thats why we should worship the beer gods! they only do right by me

but lets not hijack the thread too much.. back to the point, the EX is a ****..

haha...im not too worried about her snitching..shes trying to take back the iphone she gave me....bitch is running wild

ps shes not my "ex" shes a bitch i used to f***

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    haha...im not too worried about her snitching..shes trying to take back the iphone she gave me....bitch is running wild

ps shes not my "ex" shes a bitch i used to f***
    if that's true how'd you get this iphone???

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    YUP agree 100% as long as the girl is willing to back up the search warrant information write a statment and convince the detective taking the information that she'll appear in court no other evidence is needed to acquire a warrant to search. And Ive easily seen cops turn a simple possesion charge into a trafficking charge many times .
    absolutely guys this is something you should be worried about. Now im not sure if youve answered this or not, but why the hell would you tell a broad your banging your taking gear. Ive never understood why some guys do this, its nobodys business. In this day in age, nobody nobody should know your on gear, just do a google search on steroids and click the news tab. Dude cats are getting popped all over america for small amounts, its rediculous it really is. We need to be very cautious, our law enforcements are being praised for steroids busts more than actual narcotic busts its amazing. I wish you luck an d if you havent already stashed your stuff, stash it be creative.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    she wasent my gf she was just a hook up but shes one of those always drunk and crazy at night type of girls who always has drama...eh i wanted her to move on anyways
    why the hell would you tell a skank you're on gear?

you asked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    why the hell would you tell a skank you're on gear?

you asked for it.
    i didnt tell her, she was in my bathroom one day and i was in a rush earlier so i guess i forgot to put back the vial so then shes like...YOUR ON Testosterone !? too bad it wasent anything else besides test because she probably wouldent know what other compounds are...i couldent blame any of my other roomates either because im alot bigger than all of them haha

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    if that's true how'd you get this iphone???
    she got a new phone because she didnt like her iphone, so she gave it to me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    haji is somebody that has made the trip to mecca, if i am right on that, i'm not muslim to be honest .. but if that is right, it would be fair to say a real haji is not the extremist that you would be speaking of, they would be the ones true about their faith... plus anytime you use a word to put down or label a group it is raciest.. sorry to say saying haji as it was used is no different than saying n*gger, and if that would have been the word used the person would have been banned from the board...

second, for you to say what extreme muslims are doing now, is nowhere close to what christains did for hundreds of years would be wrong.. because people killed everybody from jews, women, indians and central americans in what at they called gods work.. every religion has its evil past, just because we might be living in the dark days of muslim extremist doesn't mean that christains have always been saints.... thats why we should worship the beer gods! they only do right by me

but lets not hijack the thread too much.. back to the point, the EX is a ****..
    You clearly didnt get what i was stating. Everyone kills everyone one.

But agreed.

The chics a ****ing waste of air.

You clearly didnt get what i was stating. Everyone kills everyone one.

But agreed.

The chics a ****ing waste of air.
    haha your right but i havent said what happend..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information