Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    *Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    if mammon was mulciber, the guy is a scumbag...

anyone thinking different, PM me...

guy is a dirtbag

As far as his information he posted yes he did a great job I will not take that from him... but he had a motive to his postings... and we do noat accuse without proof of what has happened...

as for animal gear yes I ahve someone tell me he is asked if people need a source... which is not allowed however I have had no complaints on him either so was not worried abouit him at this time I have enough trying to piece all of mammons account together...

Well he is 110% one and the same... as well as others he has been from the past lol yes this was not his first rodeo.... and so far not one person has been able to show me a tracking number to prove anything was ever sent to them from him at all... do I have any takers on that... if so I will be awaiting the p ms... and y es I know exactly where it would be shipped from so I will know the tracking is fake or not lol
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^im eager to see if anyone jumps forward on this one but i seriously doubt it. if we would of let this one go for a month or 2 i bet he would of stole thousands of dollars from our members because he had been here for a while and was trusted by many. you guys should all be thanking admin for tracking him down and putting all the pieces together because it wasnt easy and it helped keep everyone safe
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    who is mammon?

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Mammon, never tried giving me a source or anything only advice, but the shady thing about it is who says it cant work both ways, a scammer uses what a couple people to be like oh yah hes legit blah blah blah, couldnt a hater use a couple people to be like waaa we got robbed waaaa, now look its not like I saw the payment stubs from each guy who got scammed or the order forums. Im simpley stateing my opinion not trying to defend anyone or anything.

RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    cpt, very true.. but what are the odds of that happening over a legit scammer.. u know..

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    Mammon, never tried giving me a source or anything only advice, but the shady thing about it is who says it cant work both ways, a scammer uses what a couple people to be like oh yah hes legit blah blah blah, couldnt a hater use a couple people to be like waaa we got robbed waaaa, now look its not like I saw the payment stubs from each guy who got scammed or the order forums. Im simpley stateing my opinion not trying to defend anyone or anything.
    and once again, THIS is exactly why you want to get ANY source checked by a VET/MOD, and not just take the word of any member

The VETS/MODS are here to help and keep you safe, not set you up to get scammed....

higherdesire is offline Banned
    tracking number sent via PM. For what it is worth I have two that are showing as legit.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Admin says the douche is a scammer..good enough for me. NEXT!

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    i sent a tracking number too

from a package i received weeks ago!

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    i sent a tracking number also

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    i sent it lastnight and today

still no reply from Admin... had a reply from my other PM, but no reply to the tracking number one

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Wooooah wait. I didn't sign on since last year, and romo didn't ask about me. I'm hurt. "right here"*points to heart* "right here" LOL

I'm actually doing a lot of catch-up on the community. Just finished school so I have more time to hang out on the boards.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    i have been very vocal about this situation. i have reported the bad so feel the need to report this. mammon has got ahold of me and promises to make right within 3 weeks..

we will see, but for now, i am in the wait and see boat...

i hope all works out..
    Last edited by Mooseman33; 04-22-2009 at 03:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information