LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Finding a Certain Tattoo...

Is way too complicated... I have this idea, and since good ideas are the only ones I get I figured there'd be plenty of sources online with pictures of it. Anyways, I'm looking to get a tattoo of the Rampant Lion on my left side (oblique). I love the look of it and since I'm mainly Scottish I think it would look awesome. But... I can't find any pictures of it as such... I've seen it on the chest, arm, but not side... If you guys know of any websites I may be missing that have a large selection of tattoos let me know, cause I'm goin' crazy trying to get this thing...

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018;45***07
    Is way too complicated... I have this idea, and since good ideas are the only ones I get I figured there'd be plenty of sources online with pictures of it. Anyways, I'm looking to get a tattoo of the Rampant Lion on my left side (oblique). I love the look of it and since I'm mainly Scottish I think it would look awesome. But... I can't find any pictures of it as such... I've seen it on the chest, arm, but not side... If you guys know of any websites I may be missing that have a large selection of tattoos let me know, cause I'm goin' crazy trying to get this thing...
    best thing i do is find a tattoo artist that you have seen their work, you like and you know does freehand drawings. sit down with them, explain your idea in detail and if you have some sort of picture of a lion, one that you like how the lion looks. have a sit down and explain your ideas and let the artist will do the rest.

good luck

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    tatts suck!!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22;45***32
    best thing i do is find a tattoo artist that you have seen their work, you like and you know does freehand drawings. sit down with them, explain your idea in detail and if you have some sort of picture of a lion, one that you like how the lion looks. have a sit down and explain your ideas and let the artist will do the rest.

good luck
    And he'll love the fact that he gets to do draw it up himself. That's why they're in business. My guy loves it when i come to him with a fresh idea and he's allowed to let his artistic side come out.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete;45***62
    And he'll love the fact that he gets to do draw it up himself. That's why they're in business. My guy loves it when i come to him with a fresh idea and he's allowed to let his artistic side come out.
    plus its an original...not copy or something off the wall...that is the worst thing you could do

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ yep.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i wouldnt say its that original. my friends getting that exact same tattoo as we speak. no word of a lie, lol.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    First, you are stupid for wanting a tattoo, secondly this fits you better than Lion

***No source checks!!!***

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I love tatt's I have several but not a bb....I will continue to get them and they are my ideas and I have a family member who runs his own tatt shop so it is cheap for me as well..

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Don't do it. Mine seemed like a good idea at the time but now I'm paying big $$ to have them lasered off.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I have tattoos on my right forearm, left and right triceps. planning to add another one this august!

Thread Information