DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member

Me and Mr O tonight at Eastern Seaboard nationals

Dexter Jackson was the guest poser at the NPC Nationals Eastern Seaboard tonight and I managed to get a pic with him. He had posing pics of himself laid out on the table , so I asked if he would sign one for me. He said "yea man what do you want it to say?" I told him and he started writing and then he goes "you know it's ten bucks, right?" So I said thats alright bro the pic is good enough for me,by the way you've always been a real inspiration in my training. He stopped writing and put it under his stackof pics. What a DIK!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me and Mr O tonight at Eastern Seaboard nationals-me-mr.-olympia-dexter-jackson.jpg  

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    why did he do that? what was all of that about?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ View Post
    Dexter Jackson was the guest poser at the NPC Nationals Eastern Seaboard tonight and I managed to get a pic with him. He had posing pics of himself laid out on the table , so I asked if he would sign one for me. He said "yea man what do you want it to say?" I told him and he started writing and then he goes "you know it's ten bucks, right?" So I said thats alright bro the pic is good enough for me,by the way you've always been a real inspiration in my training. He stopped writing and put it under his stackof pics. What a DIK!!!
    seriously? you didn't get the pic?

Nope no pic. Dont understand it myself. A couple guys sitting in front of me said he was a jerk too. And my buddy who was competing said he tried to charge him for one too.I just finished Air Assault school and tore my knee so I asked him to write to blank good luck with the knee. He started to write then informed me of the fee, I said no thanx and he stopped writing and put the pic under his stack.WTF?

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    one of my buddys go to mro every year. he says their all kinda cool but seem on edge. probally from dieting and what have you. but still if it wasnt for us they would have or career nor be making money. thats no way to treat fans.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    damn that's messed up.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Greedy a**hole.

-JJ-

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Just lost respect for him...

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    I would have told the prick to go fvck himself. I wouldn't give a shit who he is, no person deserves such disrespect.
    Last edited by IM708; 05-10-2009 at 09:04 AM.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    ive heard dex is a prick from multiple people. fvck him. attitude will make or break any athlete in my book

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I can understand charging for stuff, but that was a dick move, and I've heard many times that he's an asshole.

I guess I always just assumed he was a cool guy. I've never heard anyone say anything about him being a jerk. He looks like he would be a pleasant guy. Reminds me of a thread from a few years back where a guy was at some show and he was in line to get an autograph from Lou Ferigno. He saw some kids trying to get his auto on a Hulk picture and Ferigno wanted something like $20. Just fvcking crazy!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Nice crisps....

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Nice of you to chip in!

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    give me a break bro ofcoarse if he provides the pic he is gonna charge something. 10 bucks is nothing compared to a sports stars signings. so he should have to pay for the pic

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Bodybuilding isn't the most lucretive career besides the sponserships from supplement companies. Gotta put food on the table.

But I don't like dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Bodybuilding isn't the most lucretive career besides the sponserships from supplement companies. Gotta put food on the table.

But I don't like dexter.
    exactly like he is gonna give away pics out of his wallet. they dont even make that much. if Arod makes u pay for the photos at his signings and he makes like 50 million a year then why would this guy not.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    You should have paid for the picture and then Have Dex write some gay sh!t about himself like, “thanks Dex for the great blow job!” Bet you could have got your money back and some on eBay selling a picture that said that…

Lou F. is a douche like that too… my friend saw him at comic con and Lou wanted $15 a picture… so my buddies girlfriend took pictures of him from far away and Lou was mad dogging my friends GF but what was he gonna do? Change into the Hulk and beat her up?

$10(Ł5ish) for a signed pic isnt much at all.
    about 10 years or so ago i went to see paul dillett at the institute in birmingham (england) he was a bit of a cock but looked amazing .
    at the end dorian turned up and posed for pics for free.....kinda taking over cus of the brum connection and what not.but i still bought a pic off dillett.they dont get Ł60k a week like football players but still have to survive so i say its fair enough.....you went to see him....not the other way around!!!!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ View Post
    You should have chocked his ass out and woke him up by pissing on him, JMO, god bless bro, been through air assault school and it is a lot harder then airborn which I am sure you know.....

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    $10(Ł5ish) for a signed pic isnt much at all.
    about 10 years or so ago i went to see paul dillett at the institute in birmingham (england) he was a bit of a cock but looked amazing .
    at the end dorian turned up and posed for pics for free.....kinda taking over cus of the brum connection and what not.but i still bought a pic off dillett.they dont get Ł60k a week like football players but still have to survive so i say its fair enough.....you went to see him....not the other way around!!!!
    yeah true but he should say before hand the picture costs money. Everyone else makes a living too and maybe some dont wanna dish out 10 bucks to an asshole

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ hahaha

you know each to their own if they want to charge or not, but just one question after you giving him compliments he put the pic away?

what an asshole..where the hell does he think sponsors get money from...the shit product he advertises and we buy..what a c^nt..i would of cussed his ass out..prick..

look up signed photos on ebay,im pretty sure they are not free.
    i know how i feel when im dieting,tired and so on....so,while feeling like that what would you do if someone wanted take something off you(for free) that you worked hard to pay for????
    yes he should say photos cost....but still...what kind of fool would expect something for free when it doesnt say its free?
    there are plenty of shops that dont have its products priced.......but i wouldnt just walk out the shop with them.
    why should a bber be different?

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    look up signed photos on ebay,im pretty sure they are not free.
    i know how i feel when im dieting,tired and so on....so,while feeling like that what would you do if someone wanted take something off you(for free) that you worked hard to pay for????
    yes he should say photos cost....but still...what kind of fool would expect something for free when it doesnt say its free?
    there are plenty of shops that dont have its products priced.......but i wouldnt just walk out the shop with them.
    why should a bber be different?
    atleast we get it. i dont think half these people understand what even happened. he is willing to take pics with u but if u want one of the photos he paid to have developed signed it cost 10 bucks. ive never been to a signing and walked up saw the stack of developed photos and asked to have one signed and then was like oh these arent free. this thread makes me feel like im losing it. you guys are all right he is a dlck for trying to do what all other athletes do

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy View Post
    You should have paid for the picture and then Have Dex write some gay sh!t about himself like, “thanks Dex for the great blow job!” Bet you could have got your money back and some on eBay selling a picture that said that…

Lou F. is a douche like that too… my friend saw him at comic con and Lou wanted $15 a picture… so my buddies girlfriend took pictures of him from far away and Lou was mad dogging my friends GF but what was he gonna do? Change into the Hulk and beat her up?
    obviously u didnt read the thread he wasnt charging to take pics with him or of him

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    You guys have to be kidding when you say you dont get paid that well as a pro/bodybuilder, have you seen all the Mr.Olympia runners houses?
    they are deff not hurting for money. But that is besides the point. You should expect to pay for a picture, but he didn't have to be a d!ckeheak like that.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    You guys have to be kidding when you say you dont get paid that well as a pro/bodybuilder, have you seen all the Mr.Olympia runners houses?
    they are deff not hurting for money. But that is besides the point. You should expect to pay for a picture, but he didn't have to be a d!ckeheak like that.
    Agreed....

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I charge $2 for signed pics. Of anybody you want!

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Me I want! lolol... but please write I love DSM so much!

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    i charge $2 for signed pics. Of anybody you want!
    hahahaha,

hahahaha.....

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Me I want! lolol... but please write I love DSM so much!
    Cut the check and its signed!

Thread Information