Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    nothing says class like a stripper pole in your house.
    You don't know what you are talking about, Bro. Been to some high end homes of very successful individuals who have poles in their homes. Some woman get off dancing for themselves and their partners.

hrbp9501 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    NOOOOOOO, read my post. I did not say you shouldn't post what you feel, rather i found it to be strange that you would ASSUME what the OP felt and had going on in his head.

by all means write what YOU feel...2nd post or 5000th post...

and you want to kiss st. petes lower back side thats up to you...but if thats your kind of thing, the guy that can help you is DSM.

just tryin to point you in the right direction...
    READ my post again, I didn't say it was my thing I said it in the form of because I'm new I should kiss ass till when?

Thanks for the direction, But I know which way I need to go..

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about, Bro. Been to some high end homes of very successful individuals who have poles in their homes. Some woman get off dancing for themselves and their partners.
    Not your bro.

Money doesnt buy class or is any indication of class.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I dont know...it did sound like kind of a stretch but oh well. You two play nice...or ill kick ur ass.

Quote Originally Posted by hrbp9501 View Post
    READ my post again, I didn't say it was my thing I said it in the form of because I'm new I should kiss ass till when?

Thanks for the direction, But I know which way I need to go..

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Not your bro.

It's not about class. It's about adults being in a position to make discriminating decisions regarding their entertainment.
    Live a little life before you become so judgemental!

Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix View Post
    It's not about class. It's about adults being in a position to make discriminating decisions regarding their entertainment.
    Live a little life before you become so judgemental!
    I am not judging them as good or bad people, to be honest I really dont give a sh*t. You know very little about me, as I do you but I live life plenty and have fun. I will not retract my statement about putting a permanent pole up in your house as un-classy. If you put one up so your wife can dance on it for you fine, what ever floats your boat. Putting up a permanent one in broad daylight is not for your wife/g.f. Its for attention so you can be like every other tool on mtv cribs instead of developing your own personality.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member

imagine that, on the head of your d1ck........

every month

and having to explane that to every girl you ever meet, for the rest of your life.......

enjoy.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not judging them as good or bad people, to be honest I really dont give a sh*t. You know very little about me, as I do you but I live life plenty and have fun. I will not retract my statement about putting a permanent pole up in your house as un-classy. If you put one up so your wife can dance on it for you fine, what ever floats your boat. Putting up a permanent one in broad daylight is not for your wife/g.f. Its for attention so you can be like every other tool on mtv cribs instead of developing your own personality.
    I concur, and I also concur that money does not buy class.

If people want to do it, they can and that's fine. Given that we are having a discussion on it, I'm comfortable saying it's un-classy to be married and have a stripper pole installed in your house. Maybe try to explain what the pole is to your daughter when she starts to ask questions at 2 years old.

If you are single and just out trying to get sluts (I've been there) that's fine. I had a "fvck bar" installed on my head board for awhile, but I took it down when I got serious with a girl.

IMO, there are things that are okay (but still slutty) to do when you are single, that are just not appropriate when you are in a committed or serious relationship.

Bringing a 3rd person into that sexual relationship, if it's serious leads to problems. For an example see the Craig Titus story.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Not your bro.

why can someone can be a little wild with their partner in thier own home they dont have class?

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I'd probably get the urge to drag my girl to her moms house, tell her family she is trash,and she was making out with a stripper.

I'd leave her there, drive home, pack her stuff and drop it off on the door step.

It's cool I guess (not really) if you don't really care or respect the girls, but unfortunately, I care and respect my current girl friend.
    Im with that, If i was going to marry her I would not be cool with that

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    why can someone can be a little wild with their partner in thier own home they dont have class?

Because how the hell do you explain that when family and friends come over? It's not something you can take down and hide and only use it when you're in the mood for it.

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't appreciate my gf kissing another girl, but I am perfectly okay with watching someone else's gf do it.

mxkevin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    i support single moms

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Last edited by Tigershark; 12-22-2010 at 06:42 PM.

read my post after that.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I concur, and I also concur that money does not buy class.

If people want to do it, they can and that's fine. Given that we are having a discussion on it, I'm comfortable saying it's un-classy to be married and have a stripper pole installed in your house. Maybe try to explain what the pole is to your daughter when she starts to ask questions at 2 years old.

If you are single and just out trying to get sluts (I've been there) that's fine. I had a "fvck bar" installed on my head board for awhile, but I took it down when I got serious with a girl.

IMO, there are things that are okay (but still slutty) to do when you are single, that are just not appropriate when you are in a committed or serious relationship.

Bringing a 3rd person into that sexual relationship, if it's serious leads to problems. For an example see the Craig Titus story.
    That's an extreme example and not every relationship is like Craig Titus. There are many successful relationships where the couples play with other women. As far as a stripper pole is concerned, your judgements are way off based. But you are entitled to them. But having a stripper pole doesn't make you classless. And it also doesn't make you a wanna be MTV cribs baller. There are many older couples (40-50s, not the MTV generation) that have these in there homes. There are also many older women who take classes here in Vegas to learn how to dance for their partners. So ease up on the judgements. It may not work for you, but for some, it works plenty!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Because how the hell do you explain that when family and friends come over? It's not something you can take down and hide and only use it when you're in the mood for it.
    MOst people don't who have stripper poles don't have them in their living rooms. Most have them in their bedrooms, or a place where family doesn't have access.

i dont know my family or friends dont go in our bedroom. I wouldnt put it in the middle of the living room.

read my post after that.
    I read your post about it being in broad daylight and its for attention. I dont know where you live but people arent looknig through my windows

RA
    Right, stripper poles are classy as hell. I was thinking about putting two on my front porch....

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    That's an extreme example and not every relationship is like Craig Titus. There are many successful relationships where the couples play with other women. As far as a stripper pole is concerned, your judgements are way off based. But you are entitled to them. But having a stripper pole doesn't make you classless. And it also doesn't make you a wanna be MTV cribs baller. There are many older couples (40-50s, not the MTV generation) that have these in there homes. There are also many older women who take classes here in Vegas to learn how to dance for their partners. So ease up on the judgements. It may not work for you, but for some, it works plenty!!!!

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Right, stripper poles are classy as hell. I was thinking about putting two on my front porch....
    well if you are going to do that make sure you get the "accessories" that go along with the pole...if your gonna do it...do it right!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ha no shite,, maybe ill buy moms one for xmas.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Not really cool in my eyes, I would consider it cheating but thats just me.
    I would too.

I read your post about it being in broad daylight and its for attention. I dont know where you live but people arent looknig through my windows
    Well, I will try to clarify. If you put it up in your living room or a family/entertainment room. Where you would have guests over and they would see it, I would tend to believe its more for attention. If you put a removable(or permanent if your not having kids etc) one in your bedroom whatever, I would tend to believe its actually more for you and your wife/g.f then for you to say look I am just like tommy lee. I actually thought you would get what I was saying this I have stated actions tend to determine classiness. I.e I see nothing wrong with your wife wanting to dance for you, I see a problem putting a huge pole up in a public place of your house for reasons mentioned already.

Well, I will try to clarify. If you put it up in your living room or a family/entertainment room. Where you would have guests over and they would see it, I would tend to believe its more for attention. If you put a removable(or permanent if your not having kids etc) one in your bedroom whatever, I would tend to believe its actually more for you and your wife/g.f then for you to say look I am just like tommy lee. I actually thought you would get what I was saying this I have stated actions tend to determine classiness. I.e I see nothing wrong with your wife wanting to dance for you, I see a problem putting a huge pole up in a public place of your house for reasons mentioned already.
    what if its a firemans pole and not a stripper pole

Classy on your front porch, NO!!!! Classless in your bedroom, No as well!!!!!

Your probably dancing for dsm.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you got a stripper pole for your wife and you do it privately,, guess what, your wifes prb still a slutt and also brings the pool boy down there when your out for a jog.

hrbp9501 is offline Female Member
    LOl!!!!! Your comments are AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    if you got a stripper pole for your wife and you do it privately,, guess what, your wifes prb still a slutt and also brings the pool boy down there when your out for a jog.
    ridiculous comment!!! LOL!!!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I agree with you on this one, I actually went to a fitness class where they used stripper poles, it's a great workout and requires a lot of strength but I think if it's in the middle of your living room then that isn't so classy.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    every pole shown on this thread is portable. not that im an expert or anything

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    your lips?

RA
    You have kids bro?

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Classy on your front porch, NO!!!! Classless in your bedroom, No as well!!!!!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Just thought i'd brag some more. Went to the strip joint last night with my girl and she was all over a dancer called "Christine" and i was loving it. I was doing my thing and turned around and Christine had put my girls hand on her ass and had her tongue down her throat!!!
    It was so freakin hot!
    How do you guys feel about your old lady getting down with another lady? I like it.
    its awesome...

higherdesire is offline Banned

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information