Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    and she only got money for sex once in grade 11.
    Former teenage prostitutes are not my thing, so I suggest you run like the wind

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    WTF, why did my post go above yours LOL

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dude r u crazy??? fvck that noise

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    **** her and broom her quick.

She sounds like a mess.

Why did she let you go through her phone even if she has text messages like that? I've done my share of bad things to girls, but I'd certainly not let them go through my text messages if someone was trying to solicit me for sex in them. That's crazy.

One things I've learned, is when someone resist you, you want them more. You resisting, will make her chase more

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    If a girl gave me head on the first date she would never be my gf. I dunno about everyone else, we all got our own preferences but I like a classy lady myself.

I say yesterday's cheese is yesterday's cheese. Don't take it outta the trash and eat it, she's done man.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    **** her and broom her quick.

She sounds like a mess.

Why did she let you go through her phone even if she has text messages like that? I've done my share of bad things to girls, but I'd certainly not let them go through my text messages if someone was trying to solicit me for sex in them. That's crazy.

One things I've learned, is when someone resist you, you want them more. You resisting, will make her chase more

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I'll just make her your sex slave!
    Last edited by jbm; 05-19-2009 at 08:12 PM.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

Another girl thread lol

I think I already know what you guys are gonna tell me so I met this girl like two weeks ago. Shes seems pretty decent got head the first night we hung out. No sex on the first night as thats her rule! lol

Well I was thinking it was just going to be friend with benefits then she tells me she wants a relationship so she asks me out and I say yes.

So yesterday shes going through my phone so I check hers out and I see a text inviting some guy over to her house on the weekend and how he was sick when they hooked up before or she was whatever.. This text happend the first or second day we were going out I asked her cleary about being exclusive

. And there was also a bunch of texts from some antonio dude offering her like 800 for sex and all this money and sex talk. shes like well it depends when I'm with my boyfriend. And not to mention I was at the strip club she comes with a friend and is like I gotta go clean up some alcohol and my place from a broken glass she leaves and later on the glass isnt even clean. And she tells me to put $200 in my wallet

Now she tells me she was just talking shit and wasnt planning on doing it lol. and she only got money for sex once in grade 11. That she feels differently about me now blah blah.. she's wanting to see me everyday lately too. saying that she never cheated on me either

Catching her in other lies too like the last guy she ****ed was 1 month ago now its 2 weeks before we met. Now she ****ed like 12 guys before it was 7 not like I even give a **** if its 10 or 30 just the fact about not telling the truth.

But ya I've already broken up with her just good thing I found out this shit quickly. She wants to come over tonight not sure on this.. if I should just dont talk to her at all, or just have sex with her.. she wants me to go abck out with her lol..

So what would you guys do?

skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    Throw her in the scrap heap. I love how some females think it's more ethical to refrain from having sex on the first date yet are still willing to suck dick.

Along with the rest of the story this seems like it would go pear shaped sooner rather than later.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    the board is still fuvked up

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    If a girl gave me head on the first date she would never be my gf. I dunno about everyone else, we all got our own preferences but I like a classy lady myself.

I say yesterday's cheese is yesterday's cheese. Don't take it outta the trash and eat it, she's done man.
    what if she gives up her ass on the first date???

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Sucking dick is pretty trashy all around. Now dont get me wrong, I love gettting head from some hot slut. But youre not gonna find a "sunday school girl" that does it, esp on first date! damn.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    why is the first post displaying as the 8th post?

When I hover the mouse over the thread title I get text from post 8, not post 1, and post 1 is also a quote, threads rarely if ever start with quotes.

wtf is up with this shit

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    what if she gives up her ass on the first date???

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post

When I hover the mouse over the thread title I get text from post 8, not post 1, and post 1 is also a quote, threads rarely if ever start with quotes.

wtf is up with this shit
    the board is currently experiencing roid rage !

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

wtf is up with this shit
    there was a problem with the board clock i believe, it was registering on mine an hour behind for a while, which meant that all my posts from 830-856 were actually being posted as 730-736, with obvious results

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    the board is currently experiencing roid rage!
    Maybe the site broke from the 10 trillion pictures you posted in only 5 months!

haaha

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    there was a problem with the board clock i believe, it was registering on mine an hour behind for a while, which meant that all my posts from 830-856 were actually being posted as 730-736, with obvious results
    ah that makes sense! thanks

ah that makes sense! thanks
    i'm just making a guess on that, but that was my first thought anyway, seen it happen once before when the servers rebooted

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    I think I already know what you guys are gonna tell me so I met this girl like two weeks ago. Shes seems pretty decent got head the first night we hung out. No sex on the first night as thats her rule! lol

Well I was thinking it was just going to be friend with benefits then she tells me she wants a relationship so she asks me out and I say yes.

So yesterday shes going through my phone so I check hers out and I see a text inviting some guy over to her house on the weekend and how he was sick when they hooked up before or she was whatever.. This text happend the first or second day we were going out I asked her cleary about being exclusive

. And there was also a bunch of texts from some antonio dude offering her like 800 for sex and all this money and sex talk. shes like well it depends when I'm with my boyfriend. And not to mention I was at the strip club she comes with a friend and is like I gotta go clean up some alcohol and my place from a broken glass she leaves and later on the glass isnt even clean. And she tells me to put $200 in my wallet

Now she tells me she was just talking shit and wasnt planning on doing it lol. and she only got money for sex once in grade 11. That she feels differently about me now blah blah.. she's wanting to see me everyday lately too. saying that she never cheated on me either

Catching her in other lies too like the last guy she ****ed was 1 month ago now its 2 weeks before we met. Now she ****ed like 12 guys before it was 7 not like I even give a **** if its 10 or 30 just the fact about not telling the truth.

But ya I've already broken up with her just good thing I found out this shit quickly. She wants to come over tonight not sure on this.. if I should just dont talk to her at all, or just have sex with her.. she wants me to go abck out with her lol..

So what would you guys do?
    Just keep her on the JV squad where she belongs.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Sucking dick is pretty trashy all around. Now dont get me wrong, I love gettting head from some hot slut. But youre not gonna find a "sunday school girl" that does it, esp on first date! damn.
    so any girl that sucks dick is trashy?

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i would have to say she is not a keeper. the last chick that sucked my dick on the first date that i actually dated tried to kill me so im gonna have to say its a no go

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i could never believe in that statement. it would be a long life married to someone who doesnt suck dick

bitches like that are nothing but problems

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    oh geez... another thread about chicks.

It's seems that my older female friends lately have been whoring around as soon as they get single, like women in their 30's are just sleeping with whoever they meet that night.

It's hard to say what the time limit should be on sex, of course I think if you just met someone for the first time and then a couple hours later you are having sex...there's an issue with morals but I know there have been people who have met over the internet, talked for months on end daily over the phone and what not, and had sex the first time they met and didn't think anything was wrong with that. So where do you draw the line?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    this is very strange the posts are all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 05-19-2009 at 10:22 PM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Sounds like a girl you should sleep with and forget. Some girls are here for just that

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    oh geez... another thread about chicks.

It's seems that my older female friends lately have been whoring around as soon as they get single, like women in their 30's are just sleeping with whoever they meet that night.

It's hard to say what the time limit should be on sex, of course I think if you just met someone for the first time and then a couple hours later you are having sex...there's an issue with morals but I know there have been people who have met over the internet, talked for months on end daily over the phone and what not, and had sex the first time they met and didn't think anything was wrong with that. So where do you draw the line?
    so, where are your female friends hanging out this weekend?......LOLOL

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I was wondering the same thing......

yea me too...

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Road trip??? LOL

im down for a road trip

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Ybore city Kats?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    Ybore city Kats?
    No, I don't go to YBor city...that place scares me...I dont even go to down town Orlando anymore...crime rates are up like crazy and lately there have been a lot of homeless people raping girls that come out of the clubs and what not, I stay in the smaller areas close to home.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    OK update I checked her facebook and She was like I'll do anything for 600 lol to the same guy.. his phone number was in there I tried to get some info out of him via text on her phone but he played totally stupid almost like he was instructed to do so. Then she called him and it was the same playing stupid.

I might have some gotten an STD as well. I was with another girl a few days before her but she doesn't have any symptoms right now. unless I had the herp from last year or I think this girl gave whatever I have to me.

I'm almost too nice of a guy...

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    You should have kept her and Pimped her. Played the boyfriend role and fattened your wallet. Just dont kiss her. As for the std? Strap b4 you tap! Those are the rules!

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    You should have kept her and Pimped her. Played the boyfriend role and fattened your wallet. Just dont kiss her. As for the std? Strap b4 you tap! Those are the rules!
    sorry to burst your bubble bro, but condoms are a sucky preventative measure for most stds, better than nothing, but not by much

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    sorry to burst your bubble bro, but condoms are a sucky preventative measure for most stds, better than nothing, but not by much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information